It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview with Berkeley protest organiser, most rabid and disgusting Ive seen yet

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Ooo. Good point.

What evidence is there that this woman convinced anyone to do anything?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PistolPete

Thanks for that.

By Any Means Necessary (BAMN, or formally the Coalition to Defend Affirmative Action, Integration & Immigrant Rights, and Fight for Equality By Any Means Necessary) is an American militant[1] left-wing civil rights activist group that organizes demonstrations and litigation to achieve its aims, and it organizes primarily in colleges and K-12 schools.

en.wikipedia.org...

BAMN takes the fight to the streets as well as into courtrooms. In Michigan in 2006, several hundred BAMN activists stomped on the floor and shouted obscenities to disrupt a meeting of the state’s Board of Canvassers, which had gathered to certify a ballot initiative allowing voters to decide whether to ban government race and gender-based preference policies. BAMN bussed in Detroit high school students whose chants drowned out speakers.

Seems equality isn't what they want. Looks like they insist on preferential treatment because of their ethnicity. I could be wrong, but isn't that the definition of racism?
capitalresearch.org...

BAMN's challenges to anti-affirmative action legislation have not been confined solely to the courtroom. Indeed, the organization exhorts young nonwhites to employ tactics of intimidation and harassment in order to advance BAMN's agendas. This directive is intended not only for low-income minorities but also for those from “privileged backgrounds,” who, according to BAMN, should “[come] out of their Brooks Brother[s] suits,... sto[p] acting like exaggerated white people, embrac[e] their communities, put principles before career, and buil[d] mass militant struggles.”

www.discoverthenetworks.org...

Encouraging division. The more I read about this group, the more I realize the greatest threats to freedom.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Most types people here deal with are simply experiencing cognitive dissonance, but this might be a full brainwash situation.

The first types are like,"it (Trump) makes me so mad", and naturally they then don't want to talk about it.

I tell them not to blame other people, rather to blame their own media for making them this way.

It's weird, during the election a lot of kookyness was still stuffed in the bottle. Now, it's really uncorked and I think Hillary herself is the reason....she was so bad, take her out of the equation and the Left then has no restraint.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
Encouraging division. The more I read about this group, the more I realize the greatest threats to freedom.

Because two wrongs make a right.

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Grambler

Ooo. Good point.

What evidence is there that this woman convinced anyone to do anything?

Dear God man I thought you were suppose to be smart. If you can't rationalize a link between her and Charlie boy Manson your deductive reasoning leaves a bit to be desired.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Ah, I see.

Yvette Felarca, the plaintiff of the case, was placed on involuntary paid leave in September 2016 after being placed under investigation for “inappropriate conduct.”

www.dailycal.org...

Also, the BAMN website is down.

link   
From what I can ascertain this BAMN outfit retains some highly paid BLM members and is another tentacle on the Soros octopus it was about affirmative action looks like thats progressed to race war aspirations.
edit on 5-2-2017 by khnum because: spelling

link   

Looks like she just admitted to it being a terrorist group. I just wonder how much more the Trump supporters are going to put up with. These people preach peace unless they do not get their way. smh

You'll notice they don't try this crap in places where people typically carry.

link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Don't be so obtuse. It makes you look like a petulant 5 year old.

No. I admit it may make me look like an attorney though.

If you think I am defending any of the actions seen you are mistaken. I am defending her right to free speech.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

There will always be wrong, and there will always be people who like it when it is wrong. At least there will always be right also.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

If you think I am defending any of the actions seen you are mistaken. I am defending her right to free speech.

Her right to free speech clearly ends where other people's rights start.

Inciting riots is NOT covered under free speech.

Organizing riots is a crime.

P

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Someone above drew comparisons to "Religious Zealotry". I find myself drawing a similar parallel.

We are right.
They are wrong.
As a matter of fact, we are SO right that we will go to great lengths to see to it that the opposing ideology is not heard.

One thing that strikes me about her, listening to her speak, is how ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN she seems to be that HER ideology is the CORRECT ideology.

Not exactly an uncommon viewpoint for a "Religious Zealot".

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse

What is wrong with our government. These people need to be jailed.

Saying stuff is not a crime.
Do you want it to be?

Did you watch the video? Did you see what these people did over at Berkley? Peaceful protest I have no problem with, that was an organized violent protest.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

The problem with that is she is actually calling for destruction of property. You know theater and fire, yelling it while your in the theater? Yes I believe anyone should have free speech, but when you spout forth her kind of rhetoric, it can also bring out the crazies from all sides. I guess some people really do just want to watch the world burn. While she might have free speech, I think she just garnered a lot more attention than she really wanted.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

What about her actions?

The free speech of hers that your defending is calling for the taking away other peoples right to free speech and assembly and doing so via violence.

If someone says the things she says and does nothing thats one thing but she practices what she preaches, the woman should be locked up not for her words or beliefs but for her actions

link   
Well this spiteful woman just admitted to being a terrorist. Make an example of her.

link   
Why would you categorize this whackjob as a liberal? This is a woman who is pure Anarchist and is nothing remotely similar to a true Liberal.

Oh sorry that wouldn't fit your agenda.

Pot meet kettle!

Yep! Labels and categories that is what it's being boiled down to. But you should at least try to get them right if you want to be part of the divide and conquer game otherwise you just look foolish.

Hell let your country crash and burn, you sure as hell ain't trying to fix it by posting this rubbish. It would be funny if it wasn't dragging the rest of the planet down with you.

Idiocracy at it's worst!

edit on 2/5/2017 by Kukri because: drunk and frustrated with the bullsnip

link   

Her right to free speech clearly ends where other people's rights start.
That's where all rights end.

Inciting riots is NOT covered under free speech.
I don't see her inciting anyone in this interview.

Organizing riots is a crime.
I don't see her organizing in this interview.

Do you have some other evidence?

link   

An attorney would know that what happened at Berkley was not included under freedom of speech. You do not look like an attorney to me.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Looks like she just admitted to it being a terrorist group. I just wonder how much more the Trump supporters are going to put up with. These people preach peace unless they do not get their way. smh

You'll notice they don't try this crap in places where people typically carry.

Yeah. Good observation. I guess they just want to play at spreading fear, but don't want to play for keeps.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join