It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview with Berkeley protest organiser, most rabid and disgusting Ive seen yet

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I watched about 2 minutes of it and it was all I could take. This woman doesn't represent the viewpoint of anyone I know and respect. She's clearly neither a liberal nor a progressive — I don't even know how I'd label her politically. She's just ignorant and shallow.

"He's a white supremacist. He's a fascist"

Aaaaaaaaaaand? By all means, students should petition their school if they don't want a certain speaker on their campus. And if the feel strongly, by all means protest but do so peacefully.

But better yet, challenge the asshole. Use your wit and your words and counter his arguments with better ones. Call him out in debates. Call him out when he goes to the crowd. Organize your own speeches. Let the best worldview win.

What this chick and those like her do is counterproductive and it's fundamentally wrong and in those ways, actually contrary to progressivism and liberalism. That said, how many of these threads are we going to have about the UC Berkeley thing? That's what a few hundred people out of 330 million Americans were doing that night. Nobody was killed, nobody was hospitalized, right? The people who were violent or destructive should be arrested and prosecuted.

That's it. Talking it to death isn't going to get anywhere. Nowhere good at least. Saying tough guy s# on the Internet about how the Left is going to be sorry when the Trump supporters react is just stupid. What's wrong with people talking like there's an impending civil war because of these sporadic events?

This country has always had civil unrest. You want to know what real riots look like?

New York City Draft Riots

Initially intended to express anger at the draft, the protests turned into a race riot, with white rioters, predominantly Irish immigrants,[4] attacking blacks throughout the city. The official death toll was listed at either 119 or 120 individuals. Conditions in the city were such that Major General John E. Wool, commander of the Department of the East, said on July 16 that "Martial law ought to be proclaimed, but I have not a sufficient force to enforce it."[6]

The military did not reach the city until after the first day of rioting, by which time the mobs, primarily ethnic Irish, had already ransacked or destroyed numerous public buildings, two Protestant churches, the homes of various abolitionists or sympathizers, many black homes, and the Colored Orphan Asylum at 44th Street and Fifth Avenue, which was burned to the ground.[7]

Let's get some f'ing perspective here and let's also narrow the focus of the attacks. I'm a liberal and I don't think anything like this woman at all.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Hey, I guess since Milo is white, even though he is gay, he is fascist because he doesn't agree with the views of this woman, or the left...

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Sorry, I didn't go back and read everything that you posted, I just replied to that which I read (which was that one response, apparently taken out of context).

Don't play the "clarify game"...I hate when I have to do that, and would never ask anyone else to do it. I'll go back and look at previous posts. I do generally know where you stand, but I never like to assume, as I've been surprised by some people on ATS before.

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Gross...Soros 'getting off' is not the mental picture that I wanted today.

sorry buddy I didnt mean to ruin your breakfast

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

That fascist little twit is promoting every single bad thing she claims to stand against. She speaks about violence, while promoting violence She speaks of racism, while promoting racism. She speaks of rights, while promoting a denial of rights. She, and all like her, are the real fascists. She was honest about one thing; it wasn't a few scattered people in the crowd, causing problems; they were ALL there to cause problems. I read recently that there have been a good twelve THOUSAND tweets talking about assassinating Trump, and w have celebrities stating they want to blow up the White House. Their method is now in the open. The question is, what is the response?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

a reply to: underpass61

For all his histrionic talk, he hasn't stopped anyone in the press from saying or writing anything they want.

Yet.

The stock l liberal answer when it is pointed out that Trump hasn't trampled anybody's rights. I get it, you're still anxiously waiting for that big "I told you so" moment. They can feel pretty good. I had mine on Nov 8th.

edit on 2 6 2017 by underpass61 because: Incorrect formatting

edit on 2 6 2017 by underpass61 because: poor formatting - still screwed up!

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: rickymouse

What is wrong with our government. These people need to be jailed.

Saying stuff is not a crime.
Do you want it to be?

Depends on what one is sayig, as you well know:

Freedom of speech does not include the right:

*To incite actions that would harm others (e.g., “[S]hout[ing] ‘fire’ in a crowded theater.”).
Schenck v. United States, 249 U.S. 47 (1919).

*To make or distribute obscene materials.
Roth v. United States, 354 U.S. 476 (1957).

*To burn draft cards as an anti-war protest.
United States v. O’Brien, 391 U.S. 367 (1968).

*To permit students to print articles in a school newspaper over the objections of the school administration.
Hazelwood School District v. Kuhlmeier, 484 U.S. 260 (1988).

*Of students to make an obscene speech at a school-sponsored event.
Bethel School District #43 v. Fraser, 478 U.S. 675 (1986).

*Of students to advocate illegal drug use at a school-sponsored event.
Morse v. Frederick, __ U.S. __ (2007).

source

What she said is an incitement of violence, and that's illegal. You know this, so why pretend otherwise?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: 3daysgone

Looks like she just admitted to it being a terrorist group. I just wonder how much more the Trump supporters are going to put up with. These people preach peace unless they do not get their way. smh

You'll notice they don't try this crap in places where people typically carry.

Exactly! They can spend all day putting down regular Americans, in "flyover territory", but thy know we are armed, and they won't get away with that crap here!!

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Here is a video of a girl who was beaten along with her friends discussing exactly what happened.

Her story is horrifying. Had this happened to people on the left, it would have been the biggest story in the country for a week.

Some things need to be said about this video, that stand out for me, and I hope stand out for other people as well:

* The media was complicit in this violence. They brought these people in for "interviews", watched them be targted, them blamed them for being targeted.

* There is a clear agenda in lace, in regard to blame. Note, the people in the crowd were active participants, yet they'd act "surprised" when told no, it wasn't the police who used the pepper spray. The "aids" were likewise "surprised". Even the hospital staff seem to be in on the planning.

* The police are complicit as well. They did not enforce a stand down order. They did not inform people showing up that the event was cancelled, and tell them to leave. They actively allowed people in, allowing them to be in danger. Worse, they stood behind GLASS, watching people being attacked, and did nothing. Not, too, the rioters did break glass blocks away, according to reports, but somehow did NOT break the glass where the police were hiding out and watching. Interesting, that.

I have also read that he mayor there is under investigation, for telling police not to intervene. This was planned. They wanted people to com in, trying to see this event, and they wanted them to be attacked by these terrorists. Calling them rioters isn't really accurate, is it? They are terrorists, enemies of the state.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
*snip*

The USA is dealing with a violent militant demographic that is not concerned with protection of constitutional rights or safety of citizens. The FBI should immediately arrest Falarca for inciting violence and strip her of US citizenship and deport her back to wherever her ancestors came from.

I would then FORCE all the other protesters into military service to teach them ethics, morals, discipline and how to conduct themselves in a mature society - their parents will pay the costs, or face jail time with their spawn.

Triggered? Tell someone who G.A.F.

I agree with all but one point - no military service, instead, let them pick the crops the illegals won't be picking, under armed guard, to avoid any deliberate contamination.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: pheonix358

Don't be so obtuse. It makes you look like a petulant 5 year old.

No. I admit it may make me look like an attorney though.

If you think I am defending any of the actions seen you are mistaken. I am defending her right to free speech.

Inciting a riot is not considered free speech. Milo's right to free speech, protected by the 1st Amendment, was infringed by a riot. Not a peaceful protest, a riot. You cannot claim that she had a right to free speech when what she was doing was inciting a riot.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

a reply to: Ohanka

Black uniforms, black and red flags and masks to hide their identities. The hallmark of the anarchists.

So you are just now figuring out that the ones committing the violence are not Hillary Clinton supporters?

What we have here is a DNC apologist.

You do realize that this middle school teacher was calling for violence against Trump supporters do you not?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty
Im one of the millions who had never heard of this milo before. A bit of googling and reading on ats and now ive just brought his book and will be reading tonight.

Thanks Yvette for introducing me. I look forward to reading and forming my own opinion.

Milo has got the left up in arms. They claim he is a white supremacist nazi.

He is a gay immigrant Jew with a black boyfriend.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Grambler

a reply to: OuttaHere

Yes, she is an extremist and does not represent the majority who were there.

I am glad you feel this way, and I agree with you. However a few questions.

1. Do you think the majority there wanted Milo's event canceled?

2. Do you think the majority there shouted vitriol at the police when asked to disperse because people were being hurt?

3. Do you think the majority there blocked streets when asked by the masked protestors so that they could loot buildings, and then cheered on that looting?

Interested in your apparently omnipotent sources for those claims? It would be impressive if someone managed to take a poll or recorded the majority of interactions and was able to reach such thorough and comprehensive conclusions..

Links please? I expect a tonnage of videos and interviews, but I am willing to listen.

Claims? He was just asking questions. What kind of sources do you want for questions? Maybe to have them spelled out for you, because that is what he did. You may need some more sleep.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Im not a Milo fan, im really not....

But the left side of the Isle has becoming increasingly more violent with their protesting ( i know its not all or even a majority)

People are getting a bit tired of the "Not all" excuse since we can see thousands upon thousands being guilty of this throughout the election until now. Its not all yeah we figured as much since that can always be said but it is becoming pretty clear that way to much of them if not most of them are, and as long as the left does not actively work against it then they are part of the problem instead of standing by the sidelines making jokes about it when they are sitting in anonymity behind their keyboards condoning it all. Most are.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: PistolPete

Yaup. More talk less burning .

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I know the world is going mad when I agree 100% with a post of yours! What happened to actual intelligent discourse over a issue? Some of us obviously were taught violence is a last resort. Nowadays it seems violence is the go to method.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

a reply to: OuttaHere

Yes, she is an extremist and does not represent the majority who were there.

The majority who where there were doing exactly what she is advocating on TV and on site.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Exactly. She wants to be Fuehrer instead of Trump, but it's Trump's turn to be Fuehrer now.

Since one of Hitler's first moves once he gained power was to outlaw gun ownership by private citizens, and given the left's desire to eliminate the 2nd amendment, I'd say she's got a much better shot at becoming Fuehrer than Trump.

Don't forget attacking and banning the free press. 15 all.

You mean, like the pro-Hillarys seeking to ban InfoWars during the election?

edit on 7-2-2017 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

One thing that amazes me about the left is their ability to organize and form non-profit organizations. The tea party is the best the right could try to organize and it was shot down, and many groups, 8 years later, still have not received non-profit status

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I find it ironic that this terrorist is sitting on TV admitting to participating in, organizing, encouraging, and further planning of POLITICALLY MOTIVATED VIOLENT TERRORISM.

Our country is toast. This nonsense started with our bogus education system, brainwashing and indoctrinating this nasty violent cult of left wing terrorists.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join