It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview with Berkeley protest organiser, most rabid and disgusting Ive seen yet

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I watched the interview and think that she was advocating violence.

Of course, she is only advocating violence by her people.

She and her movement remind me of the brown shirts from Germany during Hitlers rise to power.

I think this new generation of brown shirts needs to be arrested and face trial.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: OuttaHere

Yes, she is an extremist and does not represent the majority who were there.

I am glad you feel this way, and I agree with you. However a few questions.

1. Do you think the majority there wanted Milo's event canceled?

2. Do you think the majority there shouted vitriol at the police when asked to disperse because people were being hurt?

3. Do you think the majority there blocked streets when asked by the masked protestors so that they could loot buildings, and then cheered on that looting?

Interested in your apparently omnipotent sources for those claims? It would be impressive if someone managed to take a poll or recorded the majority of interactions and was able to reach such thorough and comprehensive conclusions..

Links please? I expect a tonnage of videos and interviews, but I am willing to listen.

Claims? Thats funny, I thought I had question marks at the end of those sentences. That usually implies I was asking that poster a question.

I am not sure if the majority did these things or not. However, I know many did, because I watched the riots.

You make the claim anarchists are not liberal, implying that liberals had nothing to do with these riots. Apparently you are omnipotent!

Is it your claim that all of the bad actors at Berkely were "Anitfa" or back bloc or whatever, and were not liberals? And why do these "anarchists" only riot at conservative events? Where was anitfa under Obama?

And can you give me proof that Milo is a fascist? Link please.

Speaking of links, the last time we haad a discussion you claimed I was using racist breitbart as my source, and when I provided you with the FBI stats to back up my claims, you mysteriously went silent.

Could it be that you aren't actually interested in a serious conversation?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

They're creating fascism (when donald trump brings the hammer down), on purpose. It's calculated.

The best thing Trump can do is stay out of it. He needs to pressure the states to do their job, protecting their people and their peoples rights (like free speech). He can't take strong action or he will become what they're accusing him of being (at least that will be the perception spun up by the media, and their cause will expand).

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

a reply to: loam

That is the strategy the White House is following: throw as much poo on the wall as you can and see what sticks. The valid objections get drowned out by the outrage. He has made himself the soul arbiter of his staff's ethics, for example.

We all see the work of fascists, and the sorts who nurture and protect them, around here.

Even IF you could prove Bannon is a racist, that wouldn't inherently mean that he supports brutality against anyone whom isn't white.

Now, can you prove he is even a racist, or are you and indigo just blowing fallacious hot air as usual???????????

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
She keeps saying that they did it to stop fascists.

Okay. Right.

"In its broadest sense, fascism is a set of rigid controls defined and constantly enforced by a central authority."
- Benito Mussolini, The Doctrine of Fascism

So if it's fascism this woman hates, why don't we see her advocating against the Frank-Dodd Act? Why do we not see her rallying against the unAfordable Care Act? Why do we not see her marching to stop the Net Neutrality legislation? Where is her cries to stop the Climate Change Denier Religion from levying centralized control of every facet of energy and industry? Where is her fight against a central authority telling private business owners with whom they must, or must not, conduct business?

She says she's rallying against fascism, but it's fascism that she seemingly fights to empower - she's not against fascism, she's all for it in spades, she just wants to be the beholder of the central authority that defines and enforces the controls.

edit on 6-2-2017 by GenerationGap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Here is a petition asking president Trump to declare ANTIFA a terrorist organization for anyone who would like to sign it.

As much as I agree with the thought.

It is a terrorist organization.

It's not how it should work.

Certain amount of signatures and XYZ is labeled a TO.

That's a nasty two edged sword.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: GenerationGap

She says she's rallying against fascism, but it's fascism that she seemingly fights to empower - she's not against fascism, she's all for it in spades, she just wants to be the beholder of the central authority that defines and enforces the controls.

Exactly. She wants to be Fuehrer instead of Trump, but it's Trump's turn to be Fuehrer now.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

They're creating fascism (when donald trump brings the hammer down), on purpose. It's calculated.

The best thing Trump can do is stay out of it. He needs to pressure the states to do their job, protecting their people and their peoples rights (like free speech). He can't take strong action or he will become what they're accusing him of being (at least that will be the perception spun up by the media, and their cause will expand).

It's a vicious circle, isn't it?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

What she is saying are admissions of organising the above things.

I don't believe they would be considered admissible in court. I could be wrong.

If, on the other hand, there are videos of her actively taking part, that would be another matter.

Terrorist acts committed by Bin Laden = 0

Completely innocent and misunderstood chap just trying to fight the good fight through inspirational videos.

Give me a f***ing break.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

(By Any Means Necessary)

That is really disturbing on many levels.
Sounds like the creed of a psychopath.

I imagine the world will be a greater place to live in once all of the psychopaths are dead and gone.
But I'm not going to go around finding ways to eradicate them from the Earth.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Exactly. She wants to be Fuehrer instead of Trump, but it's Trump's turn to be Fuehrer now.

Since one of Hitler's first moves once he gained power was to outlaw gun ownership by private citizens, and given the left's desire to eliminate the 2nd amendment, I'd say she's got a much better shot at becoming Fuehrer than Trump.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Since one of Hitler's first moves once he gained power was to outlaw gun ownership by private citizens, and given the left's desire to eliminate the 2nd amendment, I'd say she's got a much better shot at becoming Fuehrer than Trump.

Don't forget attacking and banning the free press. 15 all.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

And you're showing the forethought that the left does not have.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

So having a negative opinion of the press = attacking. Do verbal attacks carry the same weight as physical attacks? For all his histrionic talk, he hasn't stopped anyone in the press from saying or writing anything they want. BAMN, on the other hand, actively and violently suppressed free speech (another tactic, I should add, of Hitler), all the while being cheered on by the liberal student body. What label would you put on that behavior?
edit on 2 6 2017 by underpass61 because: edited for clarity

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Here is a question for those defending this woman. If she has these rights, why doesn't Milo and the people that bought tickets to see him speak also have the same rights?

Also, I am willing to bet that 1 percent, if that, of the people that are so upset about Milo have actually watched any of his speeches or read any of his literature.

This is one of the reasons I started becoming seriously alienated by the left. They judge without knowledge of what they judge.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Here is a question for those defending this woman. If she has these rights, why doesn't Milo and the people that bought tickets to see him speak also have the same rights?

Because these rioters (I refuse to call them protesters) couldn't give two squats less about rights and the Constitution. They don't really care about the American Bill of Rights.

Remember, they want to fundamentally CHANGE America. We can now figure out what that really means. And it has nothing to do with our Constitution, the Rule of Law, nor the Bill of Rights.

They believe in "by any means necessary"....and be damned anybody else's rights. They are anarchists, plain and simple.

edit on 6-2-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

For all his histrionic talk, he hasn't stopped anyone in the press from saying or writing anything they want.

Yet.

BAMN, on the other hand, actively and violently suppressed free speech (another tactic, I should add, of Hitler), all the while being cheered on by the liberal student body.

Where do you see the "liberal student body" cheering them on?

What label would you put on that behavior?

Psychotic, of course. But these are anarchists. They have no plan, only anger.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Sure sounds like cheering to me (6:15, 10:05)

edit on 2 6 2017 by underpass61 because: added time markers

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
If only they had a modicum of self-awareness, they would see...

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

It's backfiring on them, I had no idea who Milo was.
They have bestowed fortune and fame upon Milo hahaa.
His book is enjoying great sales.
As HRC found out, there is no such thing as bad publicity.

TBH, I didn't know who he was until Twitter banned him last year. Now I pay attention to what he says. And he's usually right. He's the living embodiment of everything they say the right hates. Gay, foreign, dates black guys....Ha!!

Ironic that they do not see how they are his best publicists.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join