It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview with Berkeley protest organiser, most rabid and disgusting Ive seen yet

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Deflection those aren't the only issues at hand , there's a plethora of things Trump that his supporters make excuses for

While I agree, "making excuses" is massively different than what BAMN did (and apparently threatens to continue doing) at U.C. Berkeley.

While TheBulk may have been deflecting, you are making a false equivalency. Don't fight logical fallacy with logical fallacy.

The bottom line is that what they did at Berkeley and BAMN's stated tactics and obvious desire to continue using them in the future is illegal at best, and bordering on terroristic at worst. People are going to die because of crap like this, one either side or both.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Soros doesn't need anymore money--all he needs to do now is play his hand. It's not always about money forever--there is a pretty apparent end game with these people.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Deflection those aren't the only issues at hand , there's a plethora of things Trump that his supporters make excuses for

While I agree, "making excuses" is massively different than what BAMN did (and apparently threatens to continue doing) at U.C. Berkeley.

While TheBulk may have been deflecting, you are making a false equivalency. Don't fight logical fallacy with logical fallacy.

The bottom line is that what they did at Berkeley and BAMN's stated tactics and obvious desire to continue using them in the future is illegal at best, and bordering on terroristic at worst. People are going to die because of crap like this, one either side or both.

I'm not disagreeing that they are illegal and shouldn't be happening, nor am I disagreeing that downplaying them is just as horrible...

However my reply was to his statement on that post.....

I didn't think I had to play the "clarify" game, I assumed that people pretty much know where I stand w the actions of these criminals

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
a reply to: DJW001

Soros doesn't need anymore money--all he needs to do now is play his hand. It's not always about money forever--there is a pretty apparent end game with these people.

It's not really about the money for soros...

If you've ever watched his interviews where he brags about this, it's clearly about the power, and the fact that he has the ability to do this ...

The only thing people w that much money want is power....and the only thing that can sate that is more power....

He gets off on being able to sit behind the scenes and manipulate, and destroy economies

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I can't help noticing the first thing out of her mouth is a fallacy: she never answers the actual question. Instead she resorts to ad hominem: HE'S A fascist, HE'S A white supremacist, etc. Without ever addressing the actual issues. Not once.

Hallmark of an ideologue and an extremist.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Woooah. That women is not promoting peaceful protests at all, she is spewing terrorism. Why haven't these people been charged and thrown in prison. What is wrong with our government. These people need to be jailed.

With them recruiting people like they are, I am sure some of those protestors have guns too.

Absolutely. She even admitted the violence was planned. Being that she is a major player in that group I would say that she she should be charged with inciting violence, inciting riots, terrorism and a myriad of other charges.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty
Im one of the millions who had never heard of this milo before. A bit of googling and reading on ats and now ive just brought his book and will be reading tonight.

Thanks Yvette for introducing me. I look forward to reading and forming my own opinion.

Watch his debates. There are several on youtube.

originally posted by: OuttaHere
I can't help noticing the first thing out of her mouth is a fallacy: she never answers the actual question. Instead she resorts to ad hominem: HE'S A fascist, HE'S A white supremacist, etc. Without ever addressing the actual issues. Not once.

Watch this anti-Trump protests on yuotube. Anytime these people are interviewed about why they're upset, they just list a bunch of labels in place of an argument. Any attempt to get anything beyond "racist, bigot, white....." will ultimately fail. These people are brainwashed and have been since they were young.
edit on 6-2-2017 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

So, it wasn't the protesters who were doing the lynching.

No, not the protesters.

Were these guys Republicans?

I am not sure what Dr Kings political affiliation was. His niece, Dr. Alveda C. King, says that he was a Republican, but some people don't believe it.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Here is a petition asking president Trump to declare ANTIFA a terrorist organization for anyone who would like to sign it.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: kamatty
Im one of the millions who had never heard of this milo before. A bit of googling and reading on ats and now ive just brought his book and will be reading tonight.

Thanks Yvette for introducing me. I look forward to reading and forming my own opinion.

Watch his debates. There are several on youtube.

originally posted by: OuttaHere

Watch this anti-Trump protests on yuotube. Anytime these people are interviewed about why they're upset, they just list a bunch of labels in place of an argument. Any attempt to get anything beyond "racist, bigot, white....." will ultimately fail. These people are brainwashed and have been since they were young.

They don't have arguments to give because they have nothing. They are driven entirely by ideology, hatred and a twisted world view.

Violence has erupted because they have lost. People, the common man and woman in the street rejected their ideology because it was at odds with reality and the interests of the people and country.

The media smear, slander and propaganda campaign was also a total failure.

Their entire established order is collapsing. Not just in America but Europe too.

But they're gonna have one last gasp before dying off and being resigned to history. Hence the riots.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
"I want war. To me all means will be right. My motto is "Destroy him by all and any means." I am the one who will wage the war!" -Adolf Hitler

Looks like they've picked a role model...

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: tribal
cant we get an "order keeper" group out there making citizens arrests and capturing the ID's of these people actually SEEN breaking things?

i would assemble a group of tough guys, maybe bikers, martial artists, etc....equip all of them with body armor, stun guns, mace etc....go after ONLY people they see actively hurting others and destroying property, go two or three against one, take them down, hog tie them, take pictures of their face to be spread everywhere on social media, then call the cops a few minutes later and tell them where they can find the criminals and tell the police if they arent charged then they will be implicated in "conspiracy to aid and abet criminal mischief/behavior".

should do the trick?
I have said this before but, i like the idea of spraying them with a bright orange dye. Something similar to the stuff used in banks. The exploding dye lots? When these masked marauders go to change clothes or wash up, they can easily be picked up at LE's leisure. Maybe put a little mace in there for good measure. It just seems as though LE isn't even trying to be creative.
edit on 6-2-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Or perhaps if these folks had jobs to be at. Or if their scholarships were taken away? There needs to be some consequence for breaking the law in such a manner.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: OuttaHere

Yes, she is an extremist and does not represent the majority who were there.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

I am glad you feel this way, and I agree with you. However a few questions.

1. Do you think the majority there wanted Milo's event canceled?

2. Do you think the majority there shouted vitriol at the police when asked to disperse because people were being hurt?

3. Do you think the majority there blocked streets when asked by the masked protestors so that they could loot buildings, and then cheered on that looting?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Sorry, I didn't go back and read everything that you posted, I just replied to that which I read (which was that one response, apparently taken out of context).

Don't play the "clarify game"...I hate when I have to do that, and would never ask anyone else to do it. I'll go back and look at previous posts. I do generally know where you stand, but I never like to assume, as I've been surprised by some people on ATS before.

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Gross...Soros 'getting off' is not the mental picture that I wanted today.
edit on 6-2-2017 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: rickymouse

What is wrong with our government. These people need to be jailed.

Saying stuff is not a crime.
Do you want it to be?

Problems with the Narrative...

Anarchists are not liberals..

Milo is definitely a fascist and employed by Bannon, and the violence was exactly what he wanted to provoke.

And the rumor was that Milo planned on using his speech to make personal targets of several individuals..

“We are deeply concerned for all students’ safety and ability to pursue their education here at Cal beyond Milo’s speech,” the university’s Office of Student Affairs said in a letter sent to Berkeley College Republicans, the students hosting the event, on Tuesday.

“Milo’s event may be used to target individuals, either in the audience or by using their personal information in a way that causes them to become human targets to serve a political agenda.”

www.independent.co.uk... 61321.html

AND THEN THIS...

GOP leader apologizes for tweeting: 'Time for another Kent State'
www.freep.com...

As Buffalo Springfield sang about Kent State..."Nobody is right if everybody is wrong"

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: DJW001

I am glad you feel this way, and I agree with you. However a few questions.

1. Do you think the majority there wanted Milo's event canceled?

2. Do you think the majority there shouted vitriol at the police when asked to disperse because people were being hurt?

3. Do you think the majority there blocked streets when asked by the masked protestors so that they could loot buildings, and then cheered on that looting?

Interested in your apparently omnipotent sources for those claims? It would be impressive if someone managed to take a poll or recorded the majority of interactions and was able to reach such thorough and comprehensive conclusions..

Links please? I expect a tonnage of videos and interviews, but I am willing to listen.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Here is a petition asking president Trump to declare ANTIFA a terrorist organization for anyone who would like to sign it.

Hmm...Anti-Fascists are terrorists?

How very Hitler of you...

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

There's few things more fascist than mobs running around beating up political opponents, destroying private property, and committing arson.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join