It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview with Berkeley protest organiser, most rabid and disgusting Ive seen yet

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+57 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Yvette Falarca national organiser of BAMN (By Any Means Necessary) being interviewed about the Berkeley riots

Ill start with a subjective statement of that chick had some scary eyes, there was a fervour and intensity that given the subject matter has me genuinely worried, you can see she actually revels in the use of and prospect for violence.
Shes lost all touch with reality and is now perpetually the oppressed victim so all actions and violence is not only acceptable but applauded.

I think this woman is a fanatic, the thing that got me most about the video was not once did she actually highlight anything she disagreed with Milo on she just calls him a fascist, a white supremacist and a racist.
What I find ironic is that her tactics are straight out of mein kampf, keep the message simple, dont give them facts give them labels and something to hate.

A couple of highlights from the vid for me were her eyes nearly bulging out of her head when the host asks if maybe all the violence backfired because though they did stop 500 people from hearing Milo talk they also exposed him to an international audience of millions who wouldnt have heard of him otherwise.
Her response is golden

Also the part where she blames the college dean for the violence and vandalism as he didnt listen to the couple hundred letters calling for the talk to be cancelled, this even though the shops that were vandalised were blocks away.

After watching this Im on the fence as to whether these people are paid agitators just earning a pay check or if they are actual psychopaths who are using the situation (any situation) and peoples emotions as an excuse to fulfill there own personal violence fetish.
Their agenda to stop people going to events or hearing a point of view with threats of violence is the definition of terrorism, how are they able to get away with it?

The only positive I can see in all of this is that these people are in the minority, its not long until everyone including non rabid leftists and Trump haters get sick of these tactics and the violence they bring and Trump wont mess around.
The hammer will come down hard and most people will feel it justified, it will be interesting to see a situation where over 80% of the US public is at odds with what the MSM narrative will be

+59 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
As the great Michael Savage said, liberalism is a mental disorder.

This is simply more compiling of evidence.

+37 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Looks like she just admitted to it being a terrorist group. I just wonder how much more the Trump supporters are going to put up with. These people preach peace unless they do not get their way. smh

+24 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I hope she's ready for intensive auditing by the IRS every year, FBI investigations into every aspect of her life, and any other scrutiny that our government can bring to bear.

+25 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Meh, if they keep breaking their own stuff it's fine.

I thought her claims of fascism were funny and hypocritical given the fact that they used fascist tactics. This one is dense.

Oh, and the it's not our fault was pretty classic as well.

+23 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
It seems par for the course.

Call them names. Make accusations. But absolutely no reasoning.

We get a lot of that on ATS. I am not even sure if these people have ever looked up what these insults mean.

Broken shop fronts smashed.

Love to see them try it in Texas. What will they do when the shop owners stand guard.

The view ... ours is the only view that matters ... shows great similarities with religious beliefs.

She should be arrested and charged with inciting riots.

P

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

The end justifies the means ...or by any means necessary ...Wow . Hey just dropping this vid interview off .It is a ways into the vid but its professor Dr. Darrell Hamamoto

Darrell Y. Hamamoto is a leading scholar of American media and popular culture. He has a research and teaching interest in sexuality studies. His current book project is titled “New World Order Theory For Students: Beyond Race, Class, and Gender.” His most recent book is “Servitors of Empire: Studies in the Dark Side of Asian America.” He is the ranking senior professor in the Dept. of Asian American Studies at the University of California, Davis where he has taught for twenty years.

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
As the great Michael Savage said, liberalism is a mental disorder.

This is simply more compiling of evidence.

lol

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Yeah. There are some dicks out there.
The Weathermen were dicks too. Gave others a bad name by association. Long haired radical! You're all the same!

edit on 2/5/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
Yvette Falarca national organiser of BAMN (By Any Means Necessary) being interviewed about the Berkeley riots

Ill start with a subjective statement of that chick had some scary eyes, there was a fervour and intensity that given the subject matter has me genuinely worried, you can see she actually revels in the use of and prospect for violence.
Shes lost all touch with reality and is now perpetually the oppressed victim so all actions and violence is not only acceptable but applauded.

I think this woman is a fanatic, the thing that got me most about the video was not once did she actually highlight anything she disagreed with Milo on she just calls him a fascist, a white supremacist and a racist.
What I find ironic is that her tactics are straight out of mein kampf, keep the message simple, dont give them facts give them labels and something to hate.

A couple of highlights from the vid for me were her eyes nearly bulging out of her head when the host asks if maybe all the violence backfired because though they did stop 500 people from hearing Milo talk they also exposed him to an international audience of millions who wouldnt have heard of him otherwise.
Her response is golden

Also the part where she blames the college dean for the violence and vandalism as he didnt listen to the couple hundred letters calling for the talk to be cancelled, this even though the shops that were vandalised were blocks away.

After watching this Im on the fence as to whether these people are paid agitators just earning a pay check or if they are actual psychopaths who are using the situation (any situation) and peoples emotions as an excuse to fulfill there own personal violence fetish.
Their agenda to stop people going to events or hearing a point of view with threats of violence is the definition of terrorism, how are they able to get away with it?

The only positive I can see in all of this is that these people are in the minority, its not long until everyone including non rabid leftists and Trump haters get sick of these tactics and the violence they bring and Trump wont mess around.
The hammer will come down hard and most people will feel it justified, it will be interesting to see a situation where over 80% of the US public is at odds with what the MSM narrative will be

Wow...she is f'ing nuts. And she references people in Canada being killed?

This girl needs a serious reality check. Whomever her parents are, they have got to be ashamed of her.

I am stupefied at the ignorance and idiocy in the interview.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

The FBI has linked them to terrorist groups.

wikipedia
In 2005, the American Civil Liberties Union reported that in 2002 the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) identified BAMN as "thought to be involved in terrorist activities." The FBI acknowledged in the report that the Michigan State Police had information that BAMN has been peaceful in the past.[15][16][17] According to the FBI, the group's protests were discussed in a meeting about alleged links to terrorist organizations.[18] In response to the monitoring of BAMN and other non-violent groups, the Executive Director of Michigan's ACLU Kary Moss said that the FBI "posed a 'threat to legitimate dissent.'"[19]

The tactics of groups like this are counterproductive to the discourse that's truly needed.

link   
double
edit on (2/5/1717 by PistolPete because: double post

+12 more 
link   
The joke is on those who believe the 'riots' represent any popular groundswell 'movement'.

Keep banging your drum, nobodies listening.

+25 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

LOL at 3:52 "the Professor is responsible for the damage to private property and he should step down..."
"Fighting by any means necessary"

who cares about peoples livelihoods in not being able to open their business. Who cares about property damage or injuries of innocent bystanders. "All we want is attention in building a bigger movement."

She belongs in prison

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
My god... They will make their own reality.

edit on 5-2-2017 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

But we are not Liberals, how thick are people?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Wow what a psycho!

A humorless deluded psycho.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

It's backfiring on them, I had no idea who Milo was.
They have bestowed fortune and fame upon Milo hahaa.
His book is enjoying great sales.
As HRC found out, there is no such thing as bad publicity.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Meh, if they keep breaking their own stuff it's fine.

I thought her claims of fascism were funny and hypocritical given the fact that they used fascist tactics. This one is dense.

Oh, and the it's not our fault was pretty classic as well.

Yeah, your right. Sometimes I am just thankful that Trump won, or our Nation's security would be in the hands of people who think this behavior is actually good.

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Woooah. That women is not promoting peaceful protests at all, she is spewing terrorism. Why haven't these people been charged and thrown in prison. What is wrong with our government. These people need to be jailed.

With them recruiting people like they are, I am sure some of those protestors have guns too.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join