It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What a way to lose $3 million: Historic meltdown in overtime of Super Bowl

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What football do you play? I thought the Brits played soccer LOL

Only the Yanks call it soccerl, ha ha, what you call football is American Football...
edit on 6/2/17 by djz3ro because: It's too early in the morning...

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Like I said in the Vegas Pro Thread, Matty Ice always melts in the big moment. Always. Its a proven fact. He started out great but just couldn't get it done on the games biggest stage. He is a good quarterback but Brady is a great quarterback, and seems to elevate his game when it matters most. As I also mentioned in that previous thread, the Falcons D just isn't very good. A nervous qb and a bad defense aren't going to win against Brady and Bellicheck in the Super Bowl.

I don't understand why anyone would think this game was rigged. The Failcons simply choked. Its become a pattern for Matt Ryan. He withers under the pressure of the bright lights.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What football do you play? I thought the Brits played soccer LOL

Only the Yanks call it soccerl, ha ha, what you call football is American Football...

America
Ireland
Canada
Southern Africe
Japan
Some of the Philippines

All places that call it Soccer. That aside, I will admit as a Brit I have only watched the super bowl once in my life. I wanted to give it a shot and see if I liked it, the idea of extra beer time was also welcome back then. I was thinking "hell, its only 1 to 2 hours of my life".

I will get a lot of flack for this, but how can anyone watch American Football? Its so slow with too many ad breaks. Im not saying "Soccer" is any better, 11 people flouncing about and falling over after being farted on by a passing sparrow whilst being hideously over paid (only 1 break though!). If you want a real hard sport, stick to rugby. 80 minutes, 1 ad break, respected violence from both teams which just shake hands at the end and go for a pint.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

First the World Series, now this?

They both felt staged but who knows.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join