It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California State Senate Leader: ‘Half My Family’ Here Illegally

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
.....And you think illegals didn't vote!!? hahahahah!

Anybody that thinks that now, is just plain stupid.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
The State Senator has quite a conflict of interest here.

He'll need to recuse himself from any vote dealing with illegal immigration.

Kinda like Fed Judge Robart who does pro bono work for refugees?

WTF is wrong with these people in office?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
.....And you think illegals didn't vote!!? hahahahah!

Anybody that thinks that now, is just plain stupid.

Indeed, this senator (who should be locked up) has just let the cat out of the bag "Officially" even, that illegal voting is a fact. Which I and so many have already long known, and so those on the left defending that this has all been fantasy can now come forward and admit that Hillary really didn't win the popular vote after all. But having no souls left, or an ounce of humility, I am certain they will move on to their next fantasy project.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

He may not see anything wrong with his relatives being here illegally.

Look at some of the responses to different threads, some people don't get it.

Yep, this has been a very odd thing these past years, to see officials becoming so used to their own elite status, as they see themselves, and so they have become so morally perverted with their misuse of power that they can't even see what they are doing being so messed up that everyone else can see. It is like someone with a terminal disease that you almost feel sorry for. The only cure though is harsh punishment and condemnation and reform in some cold jail cell.
Otherwise they will never understand. After a long few nights in the tank will sober them up enough to understand how degraded they have become.

Like reeducating a small child, which is what they seem to have reverted into.
edit on 6-2-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   

a reply to: Woodcarver

Seems like he has knowledge of a on going criminal activity. I wonder how long he has known about this and if RICO applies?

Other officials would know and obviously condone it, so they all can be charged.

Identity theft ring at least, wire fraud, human trafficking, money laundering, smuggling, counterfeiting fed and state docs,
off the top of my head.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal
I just brought this up recently in another post,something has to be done,these liberal's skirt the law,rig the voting I think we need an uprising in the state,we have a recall petition for Brown,need to clean out current regime,they have turned us in a communist state,a state being run by border hoppers,if they truly wanted to be a citizen they would be by now,and if you think I'm racist not the case,there is no color divide in criminal

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Lab4Us

originally posted by: IAMTAT
The State Senator has quite a conflict of interest here.

He'll need to recuse himself from any vote dealing with illegal immigration.

Except he's in Kalifornistan, so no one will care and any ethics watchdogs will turn a blind eye. It almost makes me cry watching what my Country has become over the 58 years of my life. I say almost because I have no intention of rolling over and letting the Left to continue to destroy our democracy and freedoms!

Kalifornistan is not a place. California is a state. Let's see how the 'state's rights people' put their money where their mouth is now. Or is it just for issues you like?

Mexifornia, S.A.R!

(special administrative region or species at risk)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

thanks wasn't too sure

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   

It's ludicrous.

Baffles my mind how these types can just mumble out these things. He's practically saying...screw the law...and screw all of you that pay into the system. He's practically saying if things dont go your way...do what you can illegally.

Really...I'm honestly baffled. Are these nimrods aware of what they're saying...

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Why is it we have to obey laws but our officials and their families do not?

I feel like if I'm ever take to court for something , (not that I make a habit of breaking laws). I should bring up the numerous cars (for whatever the charge) where officials were let off....

At what point does case law come into play?

Or maybe I'm way off base, I'm no lawyer...

What I do know is this gives citizens no reason to obey laws routinely violated by our own body of governance

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

We will find Trump is right about the vote numbers. He doesn't just shoot his mouth off, he has 'spies' and he gets super accurate info.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

This is just like Clinton. She will not find herself in any trouble, why? $$$$.

It will take a very large effort to prove and try to take any of these "string pullers". If they are found out it will be after many many bodies have been found. And the bodies will be suicides by multiple gun shots or single car accidents.

Laws are for the pee ons, not them. If I understand this whole cult pedo stuff, there is a belief that this sort of abuse is ceremonial and they believe it leads to success.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

One of the excuses the left keeps using is that illegal immigrants are "hard-working people".

As if legal immigrants aren't??

As if natural born citizens aren't??

What does hard work have to do with anything??

Even in they are hard-working people, they should work harder towards becoming legal.... and maybe quit knowingly breaking the law en masse.

Is it any surprise they are being targeted by the administration?? They are a drain -- it's about time we put Americans first.
edit on 1337x6713America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago2 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

I don't care if they work hard. So do safe crackers.

I also think that large corps love illegals. It is a great way to make more $$$.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I just noticed something strange.

All of the people that laughed at the assertion of voter fraud on ATS and claimed that there is no way that California officials would allow it to happen have been strangely absent on this thread.

I mean not even one post?

Hmm, maybe they are hoping if they ignore this story it will go away.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

As the weeks pile up and the truth is exposed, there will be proof of massive voter fraud, 3,000,000 votes.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

As the weeks pile up and the truth is exposed, there will be proof of massive voter fraud, 3,000,000 votes.

I know voter fraud occurs. However, I have no proof of the extent of it. I do have suspicions, and certainly favor an investigation.

But what gets me is the arrogance of the people thaat are absolutely, 100% positive that voter fraud is not a big issue, because among other things the state do there own investigations into fraud and they have not reported anything.

Then when a state official in California announces he supports people getting forged documents, not a peep from those that are laughing at any investigation.

Perhaps those laughs were just nervous chuckles at what an investigation will find out.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

My thoughts are Trump knows something.

His investigative assets gave him a reason to say that. And I would think he is right.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

My thoughts are Trump knows something.

His investigative assets gave him a reason to say that. And I would think he is right.

Another great thread Seasonal, I had missed this story, thanks for posting it.
I also think Trump is right, there are lots of illegals voting.
To all those that think he is wrong, whats the harm in investigating, do you think you know more than the administration?
What is your argument against investigating voter fraud?

Let every American, every lover of liberty, every well wisher to his posterity, swear by the blood of the Revolution, never to violate in the least particular, the laws of the country; and never to tolerate their violation by others. Abe Lincoln, 1938
edit on 6-2-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Thanks for the kudos.

Is this a different Lincoln than I think it is?

Abe Lincoln, 1938

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join