It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California State Senate Leader: ‘Half My Family’ Here Illegally

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Don't expect a senator like this to attempt to rein in spending or be responsible at all with taxpayers money.
Truly a destruction of the credibility of government.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Why is this guy not in jail for harboring illegals and condoning illegal activity, especially after his oaths?
Why is he still in office?

How in the world can someone be so ignorant and get to where he is?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: seasonal

They needed it to survive early on. It also says before passing AB60.There was nothing else they could do.

Now, they are here and if they had children born here, they stay.

If they didn't, I am aware of many interfaith organizations...5 just where I live, that own property that could house and feed several thousand. They WILL do it.

Nice to see you feel free to flout the laws of this country. Aiding and abetting sound about right to you?

My family came thru Ellis Island LEGALLY and every post of yours is OFFENSIVE.
They came thru in 1936 and what you advocate is a travesty of both what they personally suffered thru to get to the US, their learning of the language AND studying for their citizenship test. Then LEGALLY becoming upstanding citizens by participating in their communities.

You certainly have a right to your opinions, but as a child of a LEGAL IMMIGRANT I remain OFFENDED, HIGHLY OFFENDED!

My family didn't immigrate here to watch you advocate for lawlessness.

edit on 5-2-2017 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2017 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Technically, he's a snitch! Snitched out his own family to score political points.

link   

Why is this guy not in jail for harboring illegals and condoning illegal activity, especially after his oaths?

Dirt on other politicians. But this fool just stuck both feet in his mouth.

Does he think Trump isn't listening?
edit on 5-2-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: jappee

You live in California?
If I were you I would be writing to everyone possible in government and law enforcement asking how this guy is still in office and not in jail.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
My identity was stolen by an illegal because I am PR and easy target due to been Latina but an American citizen by birth, the funny thing is that I am a female and the one that stole my indent was a male.

He used by birth certificate and my SS this items run high price within those stealing identities.

It took me a year to take hold of my life back.

Now people understand why I am against illegal immigration.

Until California and all the cities around the nation that are hiding illegals starts to enforce the established laws nothing is going to happen.

Also they need to get rid of the corruption within their local governments.
edit on 5-2-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

originally posted by: IAMTAT
The State Senator has quite a conflict of interest here.

He'll need to recuse himself from any vote dealing with illegal immigration.

Except he's in Kalifornistan, so no one will care and any ethics watchdogs will turn a blind eye. It almost makes me cry watching what my Country has become over the 58 years of my life. I say almost because I have no intention of rolling over and letting the Left to continue to destroy our democracy and freedoms!

Kalifornistan is not a place. California is a state. Let's see how the 'state's rights people' put their money where their mouth is now. Or is it just for issues you like?

State rights! Hahaha!

The left spent years arguing for unrelenting federal expansion, but now all of the sudden they don't feel the federal government has the right to control its borders!

Priceless!

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Personally I hope he's prosecuted.

this goes beyond the pale of blatent illegality.

edit on 5-2-2017 by Caver78 because: typos's

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
His area should be the first one investigated for illegal voter registrations.
That is probably how he got elected.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I agree with you that many if not most Californians are sick of it. Sadly for these great people of California, they may be in for far more pain before it gets better.

Clearly the majority of the elected officials of California are corrupt and gung ho to thumb tehre nose at the citizens of America. This has been going on for a while, and seems to be getting stronger. So it is likely that Trump will eventually start witholding funding, making it worse for the good people of California.

Perhaps though this will be the breaking point that forces those good Californians to cast out these corrupt progressives.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

I actually agree.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

I bet his family voted for him...

link   

Is no doubt that is illegals voting in California, I wish and investigation could be done to see how bad it is.

That is the only way the democrats can control that state for years.

link   
His Facebook is getting slammed.
I don't think his comments went unnoticed.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Twice

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

THANKS for covering other bases!!!

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I will when I return. I am in the Philippines for 3 more weeks after 6 years here.

It is hard to get a voice in the city council meetings because you have to be a land owner to have a voice at the podium, I am a renter. Most of the land owners are from guess where? Marin, and San Francisco, Or they are too old to even care. So you have to debate with the city dwellers if they even show up at all. The council is bought or corrupt. Gerrymandering is a HUGE issue. Also some time back there were protest(not riots) within and outside over similar issues, and the remedy was closed sessions. I am not sure that is still policy. We are slowly but surely being taken over, but I will give it a try.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Lab4Us

originally posted by: IAMTAT
The State Senator has quite a conflict of interest here.

He'll need to recuse himself from any vote dealing with illegal immigration.

Except he's in Kalifornistan, so no one will care and any ethics watchdogs will turn a blind eye. It almost makes me cry watching what my Country has become over the 58 years of my life. I say almost because I have no intention of rolling over and letting the Left to continue to destroy our democracy and freedoms!

Kalifornistan is not a place. California is a state. Let's see how the 'state's rights people' put their money where their mouth is now. Or is it just for issues you like?

State rights! Hahaha!

The left spent years arguing for unrelenting federal expansion, but now all of the sudden they don't feel the federal government has the right to control its borders!

Priceless!

They really didnt like arizona's states rights about the same issue.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I hope so. I truly think we are reaching a breaking point. I feel a divided state is closer than a secession.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join