It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California State Senate Leader: ‘Half My Family’ Here Illegally

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
The Solution is easy.

Send the lawmaker back home to be with his family.

When you have LAWMAKERS advocating for forged documentation ?

Get rid of them.

They are no longer a LAW MAKER.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Bring up the question, did he help half his family obtain these fake SS cards? That's some major corruption if so. Also these SS cards are used to vote too right?
edit on 5-2-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
This brings me to one point, that with the attitude he is taking he sending the message that American laws are crap too and that our government have no power to enforce them, because he is an example of how the laws are broken.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: IAMTAT
The State Senator has quite a conflict of interest here.

He'll need to recuse himself from any vote dealing with illegal immigration.

He needs to be fired
And possibly more consequences. Not sure if there is any prescident for this, but i would like to see him lose his position as he obviously cannot be trusted to uphold the laws of our country. Can he be charged at the fed level? This is a federal crime is it not? Maybe not treason, but pretty close.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Except he's in Kalifornistan, so no one will care and any ethics watchdogs will turn a blind eye. It almost makes me cry watching what my Country has become over the 58 years of my life. I say almost because I have no intention of rolling over and letting the Left to continue to destroy our democracy and freedoms!

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Hell, how much can I get a fake SS card for?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Seems like he has knowledge of a on going criminal activity. I wonder how long he has known about this and if RICO applies?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

Now that we can see what the last 8 years has done to the nation. I am sure that is more crap that we have not seen yet.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

Don't kid yourself, the right is as dangerous as the left.

Don't forget McCain was supposed to be the best and brightest the repubs could field.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

They needed it to survive early on. It also says before passing AB60.There was nothing else they could do.

Now, they are here and if they had children born here, they stay.

If they didn't, I am aware of many interfaith organizations...5 just where I live, that own property that could house and feed several thousand. They WILL do it.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Here in the south they have places "as by migrant workers talking", where you could get birth certificate, SS or workers visa and driver licenses for about 3 thousand.

Some of the places were raided and some just move from one county to the other one.

Now this was back in the 90s

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

Except he's in Kalifornistan, so no one will care and any ethics watchdogs will turn a blind eye. It almost makes me cry watching what my Country has become over the 58 years of my life. I say almost because I have no intention of rolling over and letting the Left to continue to destroy our democracy and freedoms!

Kalifornistan is not a place. California is a state. Let's see how the 'state's rights people' put their money where their mouth is now. Or is it just for issues you like?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

They were and are here illegally. I know that you will never agree. But we shouldn't pick and choose the laws we follow.

They needed it to survive early on. It also says before passing AB60.There was nothing else they could do.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

The problem may well be the fake SS cards make this a federal issue.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
This guy is perfect......to make an example of.

Lets get to it, there has to be plenty of charges here.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

So a state lawmaker who is responsible for creating laws is himself in charge of a clan of miscreants who break numerous laws and unilaterally decide law doesn't apply to them.

I would take this idiot and his family and kick them so far South that they are spending time with roosting penguins.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I wonder if we will see a Trump Tweet that will make this California law maker want to go into hiding?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Nice verbal drawing.

I would take this idiot and his family and kick them so far South that they are spending time with roosting penguins.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Although I completely agree with the FACT this is illegal, unethical , and this senator should be fired and prosecuted. And that California is a sickness that is leaking in to our nation.

I just want to remind all of you that there is a great majority of the California population that does not condone these illegal practices from our representatives.

I am from northern California. Here (Sonoma County) about (just a guess) 40% of all immigrants are documented and live a very hard working and fruitful life. They work the fields, the vineyards and do construction labor, legally. They do not agree with the undocumented inhabitants and their ire. Most of the the rest that are here illegally are criminals and make the hard working legal people look bad, bringing undue hardships to the documented just because they are Mexicans too.

Also the American citizens in my area of California are sick of the major cites dictating how the whole state is run. Not just with the illegals, but as a whole. About 15-20% of the crime is from gang-bangers driving up to our county from the N bay area(mostly Oakland, Richmond) to forcibly steal by gun point. About double of that is from undocumented "immigrants" locally.

We are all sick of it.

I just want to say please do not pile us all in one swamp. A good percentage of us do have the same ideals as most of the nation.

IMO there must be some nefarious practices in voting here because the final votes do not seem to represent what i have witness as the voice s of our residents and neighboring counties.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Now, they are here and if they had children born here, they stay.

If they didn't, I am aware of many interfaith organizations...5 just where I live, that own property that could house and feed several thousand. They WILL do it.

Ummm...hey Reldra...I'm going to be taking over your place...I need it to survive...Oh...BTW...I'm also going to be using your credit cards and bank account...

I already know you dig freeloaders...hope your okay with sleeping on the couch...Oh...and the larder is bare so after your done with the dishes...get you down to the grocery store...post haste...

Then get in the kitchen...and make me a sammich...cause I'm a hungry little illegal invader in your house...

I need it to survive...

YouSir
edit on 5-2-2017 by YouSir because: I hadsta...

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join