It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California State Senate Leader: ‘Half My Family’ Here Illegally

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
What can you say. I guess these laws are written, and not meant to be enforced.

Kevin De leon said half his family would be deported under Pres Trump's executive order. He talks about fake SS cards and green cards. And that's what illegal aliens need to survive.

www.breitbart.com...
I can tell you half of my family would be eligible for deportation under [President Donald Trump’s] executive order, because if they got a false Social Security card, if they got a false identification, if they got a false driver’s license prior to us passing AB60, if they got a false green card, and anyone who has family members, you know, who are undocumented knows that almost entirely everybody has secured some sort of false identification. That’s what you need to survive, to work. They are eligible for massive deportation.

De Leon does not see a problem with fake SS cards, you know the thing most Americans depend on for retirement.

Host Larry Mantle asked him: “… First of all, I just — I want to make sure I understand correctly: You don’t think purchasing a phony Social Security card and number should be a deportable offense?”

De Léon replied: “I don’t think so … the vast majority of immigrants — hard working immigrants — have done that. I can tell you I have family members specifically who came here as undocumented immigrants, and they did the same thing. That’s what you need to do to survive in this economy.”

+35 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Deport them.

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

LOL Does the Senate do hearings into their own? What sort of Oath of Office do they swear?...maybe time to investigate him

+22 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
How can a California law maker possibly be impartial on the illegal immigrant issue when half of his family are here illegally?

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
And this person made state Senate-
Goes to show what they're up to over there. Deport them... If you want to live here, live by our laws. I have to, and I wasn't even given that choice.

+18 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Trump is right, de-fund California.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I'm sure 1/2 the country is just fine with this guy.

+10 more 
link   
What can I say illegals and foreign refugees runs American now.

And people have not problem with that.

+3 more 
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Article 20, Section 3
CALIFORNIA CONSTITUTION
ARTICLE 20 MISCELLANEOUS SUBJECTS

SEC. 3. (requirement stated above)

"I, ______, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of California against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of California; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties upon which I am about to enter.

PUBLIC LAW 96-303

CODE OF ETHICS FOR GOVERNMENT SERVICE (signed into law on July 3, 1980)

ANY PERSON IN GOVERNMENT SERVICE SHOULD:

I. Put loyalty to the highest moral principles and to country above loyalty to persons, party, or Government department.

II. Uphold the Constitution, laws, and regulations of the United States and of all governments therein and never be a party to their evasion

clearly he isn`t putting loyalty to the country above loyalty to his illegal family.

edit on 5-2-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

That sounds like enough motive to say.... break the law by ignoring federal immigration standards?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I have an employee who came here twice illegally, and was deported twice before he got the bright idea to get an official green card and do it legal. Now he makes 50 grand a year, own two homes, pays taxes, and all his medical bills.

Why cant the rest of them do the same. Right here in California
edit on 5-2-2017 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The State Senator has quite a conflict of interest here.

He'll need to recuse himself from any vote dealing with illegal immigration.

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Isn't admitting half of your family being here illegally technically aiding and abetting? Especially if you're in an elected government position?

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
The State Senator has quite a conflict of interest here.

He'll need to recuse himself from any vote dealing with illegal immigration.

He needs to be fired

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Not in California, maybe this was an advantage when he was elected?

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I am sure that although this senator is all for illegals including his family members obtaining forged documents, he would work diligently to make sure they weren't voting illegally.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
You would think this senator would try to help his family to get legal residency. Evidently he is promoting illegal activity in this country. Just because a Senator is ignoring the law doesn't mean the laws are wrong. This Senator should be removed from office if he challenges Trumps enforcement of illegal immigrants. Trump is not making a new law, he is trying to enforce laws that we have had for a long time. Even Native Americans need to have legitimate identification in this country. We all are supposed to.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
California is a Banana Republic, we might as well just rename it North Mexico.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The senator is showing the American citizens, tax payer and voters, that American citizenship means crap, that American is rule by illegals and foreign refugees.

Is nothing but a slap in the face to the American citizens.

Plain and simple, they are laughing no longer behind our backs but in plain sight.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
California government is a swamp in need of draining.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join