It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump Protesters Block Ambulance Rushing to Hospital

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I respect the freedom of speech to protest. What I have seen as of late is not what I consider a protest. Protests are meant to share your voice and get others to take notice and listen to your voice. It is NOT a freedom to inhibit others freedom. Passerbys have the freedom to not be hindered or stopped. Someone needs to educate protestors on protocol. Honestly, I have a hard time believing these protests are truly organized, but should be. Their messages would be more welcoming and reach more if they showed others the respect that they wish to have.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

AH HA!! That's explains why Berkeley burned for 2 days. I'm looking forward to the moment when the Trump Administration is fully online and starts cracking down on the idiots who destroy property (protesters) and kill innocent bystanders (gangs).

Can't justify a police state without violence in the streets. Who do you think is behind the violence?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Whatever happened to that tag team buddy of yours, that other clown? Program terminated?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

AH HA!! That's explains why Berkeley burned for 2 days. I'm looking forward to the moment when the Trump Administration is fully online and starts cracking down on the idiots who destroy property (protesters) and kill innocent bystanders (gangs).

Can't justify a police state without violence in the streets. Who do you think is behind the violence?

The same conspirator responsible for the violence that overthrew the elected Government in Ukraine.

The same conspirator responsible for the inciting of violent unrest in Ferguson using the BLM movement.

The same conspirator responsible for promoting the unfiltered admission of refugees and migrants into Europe by the hundreds of thousands.

The same conspirator who hijacked the occupy wall street movement using extreme left anarchists and thugs.

The same conspirator responsible for the 1997 Asian banking crisis, and is subsequently wanted as an "economic war criminal"

The same conspirator personally responsible for orchestrating the violent attacks on Trump supporters at his rallies during the 2016 election.

The same conspirator, who, right now, has invested money in numerous civil groups and media organisations to promote his own agenda.

The same conspirator who is the subject of massive movements of resistance to in Macedonia and Hungary.

The same conspirator now wanted dead or alive by Russia for his crimes against the Russian State.

The hand of Soros is far reaching indeed.
edit on -060007am2kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
DJW001

It doesn't seem to be fake news..I thought maybe it was..took it back to the source..New Haven Independent

The original article is titled "Cops Arrest Protesters; Dogs Bite Cops"..but the information in that article is the same as what's being reported by others...just under a different headline.

edit on 6-2-2017 by blend57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: blend57

The original article is titled "Cops Arrest Protesters; Dogs Bite Cops"..but the information in that article is the same as what's being reported by others...just under a different headline.

But it does not contain the same information. Here is what they actually reported:

According to a state police arrest, the demonstrators “obstructed an ambulance carrying a critically ill patient. Due to this delay ambulance personnel were required to perform an emergency medical procedure in the ambulance instead of at the hospital.” (Asked if the patient in the ambulance was OK, a state police spokeswoman responded, “Contact the hospital.” A hospital spokesman said he did not have information.)

www.newhavenindependent.org...

In other words, the State Police made a claim that the hospital could not confirm. How did the state police know that an emergency procedure needed to be performed? Then there's this:

Meanwhile, a city police officer asked one of the protesters to move out of the way of an emergency vehicle, according to shift commander Lt. Sam Brown. Brown said the man refused to move. “The officers tried to guide him out of the way. He pushed an officer trying to get back.” The officers brought him to the ground and arrested him. (See photo at the top of the story.)

This sounds like a description of the same incident, but with different players. Instead of an ambulance with a critically ill patient, it was an "emergency vehicle." Instead of the State Police, it was city police.

Then there's this:

Attorney Kane, who also represents Clement, said Clement ran because a police dog “lunged at him.” She said officers chased him and pepper-sprayed him three times. She said she has video — which she doesn’t want to release yet — of a state police dog snarling at protesters and of cops knocking over an elderly woman. She called it “a police riot.”

In the confusion, state police dogs got “rambunctious” and ended up biting two city cops and a state cops, according to New Haven Assistant Police Chief Tony Reyes. He said the three cops had minor injuries.

It sounds suspiciously like the police managed to turn a peaceful protest into a riot, and then tried to justify themselves. Not quite "fake news," but definitely spin dried.
edit on 6-2-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Yes, the Evil Jew who is controlling the World.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Noncents

i was thinking the very same thing .

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Noncents

i was thinking the very same thing .

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: blend57
DJW001

It doesn't seem to be fake news..I thought maybe it was..took it back to the source..New Haven Independent

No none of that matters though.

You see, a website reported this that Laura Ingram works for. One time at the RNC convention she raised her hand and a picture caught a still shot that made it look like she was doing a Nazi salute!

So clearly you have been misled, and the New Haven Independent is under thee control of the Nazi empress Laura Ingram.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

So clearly you have been misled, and the New Haven Independent is under thee control of the Nazi empress Laura Ingram.

No, Laura Ingraham, who did indeed give a defiant Nazi salute, has been caught altering the facts to suit her agenda.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Pepper spray in the windshield washer res..then just a little plumbing..jk..sort of.

I'm all for peaceful protest but they crossed the line big time.
edit on 6-2-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Because obviously ambulances prefer to be trapped in chaos and let people die.

Don't you learn an internet by now?

stupid bloody question.... sheesh

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

The same conspirator responsible for the violence that overthrew the elected Government in Ukraine.

The same conspirator responsible for the inciting of violent unrest in Ferguson using the BLM movement.

The same conspirator responsible for promoting the unfiltered admission of refugees and migrants into Europe by the hundreds of thousands.

The same conspirator who hijacked the occupy wall street movement using extreme left anarchists and thugs.

The same conspirator responsible for the 1997 Asian banking crisis, and is subsequently wanted as an "economic war criminal"

The same conspirator personally responsible for orchestrating the violent attacks on Trump supporters at his rallies during the 2016 election.

The same conspirator, who, right now, has invested money in numerous civil groups and media organisations to promote his own agenda.

The same conspirator who is the subject of massive movements of resistance to in Macedonia and Hungary.

The same conspirator now wanted dead or alive by Russia for his crimes against the Russian State.

If I had 10 hands, you'd get 10 thumbs up.

Spot on, absolutely.

The hand of Soros... even sounds like evil literature..

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

a reply to: Ohanka

Yes, the Evil Jew who is controlling the World.

Oh my. Now who is reaching.

Colour, creed, religion, ethnicity are irrelevant. so say you

but a man in such a position to destroy so much just by flicking his influence, lets bring in the hysterical rhetoric, it's sure to silence anyone into submission.

Put your pointy hat on and go sit in the corner. Time out.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

No, Laura Ingraham, who did indeed give a defiant Nazi salute, has been caught altering the facts to suit her agenda.

Pathetic.

Even for a lefty.

Sieg Heil mein Fräulein.

Sieg Heil mein Fuhrer.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join