It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump Protesters Block Ambulance Rushing to Hospital

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Some lady died in an ambulance that was blocked by a Trump protest near Phoenix last year too.

What I don't understand is WHY nothing is being done to keep these protests orderly, now that PRESIDENT TRUMP is in charge of the country.

It's almost as if President Trump has "short circuited" , or is attempting to do too much, and is losing his way.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
They have rights guaranteed to them, by the constitution, to get out and protest. I am not condoning the blocking of ambulances or destruction of property, but I respect that they are doing more than sitting behind their keyboards whining, like some people do.

You don't have to support them or like their cause, but recognize that this is their right, and appreciate that we live somewhere that still affords people the right to assemble, because there might come a day, where you may feel it's necessary to do the same.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
If one of these protesters were shot for their protesting, I bet they would want an ambulance there to get them quickly to the hospital.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
No where in the constitution do we have a right to violent protesting or endangering people by protesting. We have a right to peaceful protest but must not endanger anyone by doing so or cause terror to other citizens. The person going to the hospital in that ambulance has rights too.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
No where in the constitution do we have a right to violent protesting or endangering people by protesting. We have a right to peaceful protest but must not endanger anyone by doing so or cause terror to other citizens. The person going to the hospital in that ambulance has rights too.

First of all, I made it clear that I do not condone impeding ambulances, or the destruction of property.

Secondly, not every person out there is being violent or destructive.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Nothing was done under Obama and now the rule is you wait and see if the protest die down, if they not then something is done.

But as we can see is professional organizations behind the protest, those are the ones that need to be targeted.

The problem is that these professional organizations doing the protest and behind the protestors, knows that Trump is early in his presidency and that his cabinet is not fully staffed to take on the problem they are causing they are using that fact as an advantage.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: daryllyn

First of all, I made it clear that I do not condone impeding ambulances, or the destruction of property.

Maybe 120 dB sirens and a slow push through the crowd would do the trick. Anyone hit would wait for the next ambulance.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Tardacus

You seem to think that all protesters are the same.
You are mistaken.

You are right. They are not all the same.
Some get paid to do it.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

By whom?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Somebody.
You are logical, do you believe the airport protests were spontaneous?
Do you believe there are no paid protesters?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

Maybe 120 dB sirens and a slow push through the crowd would do the trick. Anyone hit would wait for the next ambulance.

If I'm driving the next ambulance ... they're gonna have a long damned wait.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

The problem is that these destructive people are drawn to these events and fueled by the crowd. They desire to create more like them to increase their numbers. The protests give them opportunity to do violence. Unless the protests are actually necessary, all the protestors are doing is giving these people an opportunity to incite chaos.

I believe in protesting things that are a real problem. Our president winning the election and trying to do things that many feel is good for America is not wrong. He won by the vote of the electoral college, which is how a president is supposed to be elected to protect all the states rights.

Most of these protests are unfounded, they will lead to a lessening of our constitutional rights and unfairness to many of our citizens. They force people to take sides and split us apart.

I will back protests that have a good cause. These protests are just causing chaos. There are some people who feel their rights are more than the rights of others. That is not how America was intended to be. Nazi's had this attitude. So does the KKK. I see that if this keeps up our leaders will have no other choice than to shut down the internet and block all cellular phones from working in areas where these events are occurring. That has already been done as a trial and the laws allow it.

Many nations around the world regulate their citizens use of the internet and most countries in the world would not allow even peaceful protest. We should not push this protesting or we will be losing this right, and the majority will vote to allow it to happen if all this civil unrest for unfounded reasons starts to disrupt our society too much.

I see this happening and these people are playing right into the hands of some people who want it to happen. Cause and effect. This is not a Trump issue, it is a democratic idea to control the internet.

thestateweekly.com...

www.breitbart.com...

Trump likes the internet, he likes social media, I think we extended our right to have it when we elected him. I think Hillary would have put lots of regulations on the internet if she would have gotten in.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: carewemust

The problem is that these professional organizations doing the protest and behind the protestors, knows that Trump is early in his presidency and that his cabinet is not fully staffed to take on the problem they are causing they are using that fact as an advantage.

AH HA!! That's explains why Berkeley burned for 2 days. I'm looking forward to the moment when the Trump Administration is fully online and starts cracking down on the idiots who destroy property (protesters) and kill innocent bystanders (gangs).

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Going by the google engine in your pic, someone here has already posted.

Ahh check the thread ID in the google image, and then look up the top to see the thread ID of this thread.

Yes, someone posted it... the OP.. lol

If I ever encountered a mob of thugs blocking ambulances, the rage I would feel would probably lead me to the lockup.

Useless morons like that lose their right to breathe the same oxygen as the rest of humanity.

As for the peaceful protesters? Why did they not intervene to prevent the idiots? The tactics and apathy from the left is strikingly similar to some other fanatical group, that claims "we are not all terrorists" while sitting on their hands watching in glee, as violence in their name, is enacted...

edit on 6-2-2017 by savemebarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   
"don't fire until you see the whites of their eyes"

Here ya go.

only took a minute or 2.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Tardacus

You seem to think that all protesters are the same.
You are mistaken.

Well that excuse doesn't work for Trump supporters. I also don't see any of the protestors trying to stop the violence or destruction. So I guess a few bad apples ruined it for the bunch?

To top it off, I'm sure we will have a spokesman from the protest here soon to get on TV and tell us how they're doing the right thing and fighting against "fascism". All the while only calling for more violence and destruction, while the left praises them for it. I equate the lefts actions to a 5yo kicking and screaming because they didn't get a toy they wanted.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
a reply to: Phage

Somebody.
You are logical, do you believe the airport protests were spontaneous?
Do you believe there are no paid protesters?

Phage wants to see a receipt,or it didn't happen.
edit on 6-2-2017 by buckwhizzle because: Too early

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
"don't fire until you see the whites of their eyes"

You know, you've just given away the answer.... they'll win if they just keep their eyes closed, now!!

You foooooolll!!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Even on the battlefield it's common law that medics and vehicles with a big Red Cross is off limits.
These snowflakes don't have the intelligence to even understand that.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Why did the ambulance take a route that would take it through a crowd of pedestrians? Couldn't they have turned down another street when they saw the protesters up ahead? I detect a whiff of fake news.

ETA: Thought so.

edit on 6-2-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join