It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump Protesters Block Ambulance Rushing to Hospital

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Protesters decrying President Donald Trump’s two-week-old administration prevented an ambulance carrying a “critically ill” patient from getting to Yale-New Haven hospital during a protest Saturday in New Haven, Connecticut.

Source

If that person had died Trump haters wouldn't care. For what's obviously flawed reasoning. Trump haters think they get to do whatever they wish.

From assault objects, to the willful and wanting destruction of private property.

Trump haters yall have done gone off the deep end, and just a hare away from anything goes.

For EMT's to be forced to perform a emergency procedure in route to a hospital is outrageous.

You ALL need to stop before people start getting killed.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Somebody here was there?

I

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

These people, protestors we dare call them, are nothing more than self-centered brats who don't understand the idea that they will not always receive that which they desire. They don't care about anyone's life except their own. They will defend broad groups, but turn their backs on the members that do not agree with them. They will defend these groups and politicize every word against these groups simply to be able to riot out in the streets and destroy whatever they may. Often their targets are trash cans and buildings of businesses that supported their candidate, other times it is those who oppose them-Trump supporters and supporters of free speech.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Just fit some cowcatchers on to the front of the ambulances. That would handle the problem real fast. I don't care what side is protesting what thing, you don't block ambulances.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Somebody here was there?

I

Just using the power of the internets to do the RIGHT thing.

edit on 5-2-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Again?? Is it twice now they've done this?

#Blacklivesmatter Blocks Ambulance
Jul 2016

They obviously don't care, they've done it before.

edit on th2017000000Sundayth000000Sun, 05 Feb 2017 19:30:09 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 05 Feb 2017 19:30:09 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
They need to receive 5 years in prison each

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

No! Murder carries a much longer sentence.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Bunch of crazy nuts.

Real tough and real trailblazers eh.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61

Unfortunately, they probably won't even be called out. I'd like to see CNN, CNBC and all of the useless newspapers do the right thing and report this as a shameful act by a bunch of low life individuals. Actions have consequences.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Protesters decrying President Donald Trump’s two-week-old administration prevented an ambulance carrying a “critically ill” patient from getting to Yale-New Haven hospital during a protest Saturday in New Haven, Connecticut.

Source

If that person had died Trump haters wouldn't care. For what's obviously flawed reasoning. Trump haters think they get to do whatever they wish.

From assault objects, to the willful and wanting destruction of private property.

Trump haters yall have done gone off the deep end, and just a hare away from anything goes.

For EMT's to be forced to perform a emergency procedure in route to a hospital is outrageous.

Again?? This is already far from the first time!

november:

father died in the ambulance

march:

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: brutus61

Unfortunately, they probably won't even be called out. I'd like to see CNN, CNBC and all of the useless newspapers do the right thing and report this as a shameful act by a bunch of low life individuals. Actions have consequences.

So true. It is disgusting.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Well BLM did the same thing by banging classroom doors in my college and blocking the freeway back when Trump was first elected.

Also they called my college a white supremacist haven when in reality it was mostly dominated by Hispanic working class folks and many of them do not support SJWs and see them as a disturbance.

edit on 2/5/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Would it not be prudent to bring a civil lawsuit against the people involved? I would imagine that punitive damages against the defendants involved with this type of behavior this could be sizable. At least it could discourage this type of stupidity in the future, yes?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

Blood from a turnip?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Very well could be the case, Phage.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I am for peaceful protest. But things have been getting out of hand.

Until people like these folks are prosecuted for lengthy periods of time, these type of tragedies will escalate.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: Phage

Somebody here was there?

I

Just using the power of the internets to do the RIGHT thing.

Going by the google engine in your pic, someone here has already posted.
Apart from that, nobody would disagree only numb nuts would seek to do something like that over and over again, I wouldn't in any case, and I ain't a Trump supporter, and I might even end up protesting him at some stage.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
how does this help to create unity and tolerance? or is all that talk about unity and tolerance just BS?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

You seem to think that all protesters are the same.
You are mistaken.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join