It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Concerning: Everything & Everybody

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
After rereading the contents of the thread multiple times I came up with this:

'Life is a giant amusement park that allows us to experience things we would never come across on the spiritual plane'

Really? How did you get that?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Oh man. I wish I would have found this thread a lot earlier in the day. My 14 hour shift is at its end and it's time to go home. I sincerely hope to cross paths again in the near future.

Peace to you good lady.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

Sorry to hear that & I hope a comfortable home is waiting for you.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Nobody?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
Nobody?

I wish I had more to say..

Well on the economy if all money is printed as an IOU... And those IOUs have to be payed back with more IOUs than the original IOUs.. Interest... AND it takes some IOU value to make the IOU (paper ink man hours energy) You can't pay it back without perpetually printing more IOUs...

John F Kennedy and Lincoln did have THAT in common.. Oh you think money should be backed by silver or you think that the states have the right to print greenbacks!! bullet to the head friend.

It's simple common sense.. Everyone knows it's a pyramid scheme.. Well, I shouldn't say that.. Most people think money is real, and it is as a faith promise of value, but as far as being a self contained workable system? It's just a tool to build pyramids..

If instead money was say printed by a GOVERNMENT and NOT at interest... Then we can talk.. But until then the next person who tries gets a bullet in the head or has their country overthrown...

What's up ghadaffi? Oh a knife is up your... OK I thought you were just talking about putting your economy on the gold standard... Silly me you were an evil person this entire time and needed to be brutally murdered so no one else gets any ideas fighting the evil of controlling old men.

say hey to Saddam for me K?

How's that?

demi gods need to step off.

edit on 6-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

and if we want to fix it we have to get people to stop looking and following the shiny crab..

Notice the fish come to him because he's "shiny"

Moana doesn't get distracted in her mission to restore the heart of the island though.

and then the evil woman god returns to herself once her heart is restored.. without iit she is like lillith, and with it mother earth..

there are other "gems" in the song, but I'll have to listen again to catch them.

it's like life is one giant bad breakup.. and the confused kids are in a house divided.

That regina song yea playing it again..

That's what it makes me think of..
edit on 6-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

originally posted by: ClovenSky
After rereading the contents of the thread multiple times I came up with this:

'Life is a giant amusement park that allows us to experience things we would never come across on the spiritual plane'

Really? How did you get that?

Well, I believe that we all create our own mental version of reality and how it operates. Kind of like the governing rules of this reality and this is the conclusion that I have come up with.

Warning: This is my unsubstantiated opinion and is full of 'maybes'.

I will start down my path that led me to come to this conclusion.

Beside the awesome gift of life itself, what is the greatest thing about this reality?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

edit on 8-2-2017 by Talorc because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join