It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Concerning: Everything & Everybody

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I thought I I keep that in chit chat, as that means: inconsequential conversation.

If you got the time.

My topic is hard to describe, as it concerns everything, including the universe, which we know could be infinite, at least huge and maybe part of sthg even bigger. And the quantum small. Stuff in between, biology, evolution, survival of the most adaptable. Psychology. Physics, like gravity dark matter, black holes, the truth behind the double slit, collapsing wave, observer stuff.
Holographic universe, what do you think that means? I mean people say "yes, that's it, this is how it is", but if I read what they say about it, my gut feeling says: Hm.
You do know that doesn't make reality any less real?

The only thing I clearly want to declare as off-topic is whether or not god exists. Religion in general is super off-topic.

Besides that: what is your reality? I'll go ahead and say, if you want to challenge what I say, do. Because I go first:

To me "quantum"is just another word for sthg we don't understand. Like "atoms"

the indivisible. We know that's wrong.

Chemistry doesn't? We at least have a very basic issue if the majority of the smarter people live in a suicidal, depressed, "it's all chaos/meaningless" way. Do you believe in fate. I have to. And if not in my tiny self, than as a species. Otherwise I would go insane. It has to mean something. Not all of it. But something has to be immortal.

A deep, desperate wish, there is more to this weird pile of blown up atoms,
, a sugar cube in the greater scheme of things.
But we matter don't we? How could we?
Is that a collective ego crisis?

Looking forward to your thoughts.
edit on 5-2-2017 by Peeple because: Oops

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
Looking forward to your thoughts.

Okay ... okay ... I'll say it first. You're one of my favorite posters on ATS these days.

Where has the smoochie-kissy emoticon gotten off to?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Thank you. I felt it. That's all that matters.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

It started out as a great line drive but I think the wind came up with the billions of people living inside the cup and blew it outside the foul ball markers .to bad so sad .gonna have to wait for Sahabi's new post :>(

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Whoa is Sahabi?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com... You do realize that billions of people living in a cup will cause the real-estate market to collapse ...just saying

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Can't be a cup... This must be a German Stein glass, who is drinking us...

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I just keep thinking why did I get on the merry go round again!!

And you just refuse to stop pulling out all the same stops. I mean YOU specifically.

I swear...

I got out of the loop broke the chain and zoop the pattern is back changed just enough to be real.

your move reverbs..

I make more sense in my head.

edit on 5-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I still do not get what you say? Is Sahabi and all he says your truth?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Not likely ... I am a bit tired of 2 subjects and wanted new material .I usually connect my own dots but look to find dots worth connecting . Some are either way too bizarre or just going in a circle I have been on before .

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
well we have the world is going to burn character..

I was hoping for a more interesting story this time..

Done playing time for lunch crush it all and start over after nap time?

Mommy said take care of your toys.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I'm sorry I am answering one at a time. I just like it when I have to scroll just a little bit above to find what I'm talking about.
Tablet issue, basically.
& lazy, but psst.

And your personal world view is? Not all of it, but in which ally are you? What are the 2 subjects you don't want to talk about? (You can use it for further reference)

Where do you stand in explaining yourself how the world works? How things function? Why the harmony in all, but humans? Or do you disagree? Stupid topic?
Well,
what do you want the world to understand about stuff?

I'm keeping that variable for a reason. What if you where a teacher of adults in "social studies"? Free topic day.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

My topic is hard to describe, as it concerns everything, including the universe, which we know could be infinite
You might have pasted a definition of the word could and know to be more specific . knowing something and knowing it could be are very different things . My world view is quite simple but is also a no no for this thread as you made that clear in the op .... Then again if we can all live in a cup I suspect that it will be a disaster for the real-estate market ...The title of your thread was the sound the ball and bat makes when someone hits a home run .I was excited , but ..

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

For me I have no distinction between real and not real.. It's more like some things are "more" real..

Even virtual particles give rise to real ones.. Or have real effects while "not really being there."

Gordon Kane, director of the Michigan Center for Theoretical Physics at the University of Michigan at Ann Arbor, provides this answer.
Virtual particles are indeed real particles. Quantum theory predicts that every particle spends some time as a combination of other particles in all possible ways. These predictions are very well understood and tested.

Scientific American

I am looking for this thread.. It's a real life game someone was developing. So real life is the game.. You earn experience and in game currency by other real people offering quests.. Basically things like planting gardens or fixing sheds.. Or maybe walking someone's dog.. Eventually your trust rating goes up and it become a big community where resources can be shared and the concept of time and money is made more organic.. Free.. You wouldn't even need to have "a job" you could just check the quest roster.. Upgrade your supplies and skills...

Anyway it was a really cool concept..

I feel like it might be up your alley Peeple. Some ideas on "Huamnity" How to play the game better..

In the mean time I accidentally found Real Life: A Video Game Review

Character Selection

The character selection system, if you could even call it that, is fundamentally broken.

When you start out, you are randomly assigned a race and gender, then spawned in a random pregnant female player's body. Your mother (the pregnant female player) then painfully pushes you out of her body and gives you a name (You don't even get to choose your own name!!!). At this point your character is so weak that you literally can't even feed yourself and are totally dependant on your mother for survival.

may be interesting.
edit on 5-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

That's a Michael Douglas movie.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Dang, I must be way too sober right now because I understand nothing that is happening in this thread.

Time to start for better understanding.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

I gave you a star.

That's a statement about sthg I strongly believe in.
We can talk about this if you like?

*while

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Thank you very much sir (sorry, mam). Don't handicap yourself or lower your standards for me. One of these years I will catch up. I enjoy the challenge.
edit on 5-2-2017 by ClovenSky because: Still learning

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

This lady meant it. If there is some uncertainty you want to challenge in a friendly environment?

Or
The trickle down effect doesn't work. Period. The rich don't spend enough they just sit on it like the dragons in the lair. Debts are too high, growing to fast. We have to fundamentally change our economy.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
After rereading the contents of the thread multiple times I came up with this:

'Life is a giant amusement park that allows us to experience things we would never come across on the spiritual plane'

top topics

<<   2 >>

join