It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

François Fillon - Publicly funded his wife

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
François Fillons wife reportedly earned €300,000 more than first reported for allegedly fake job.

François Fillon’s bid to become the next French president has been hit by damaging new claims that he paid his wife and children for allegedly non-existent jobs.
- The Guardian

Well, im pretty sure the French presidential candidate, will take a step back.

How hard is it to not touch money that are not yours, i dont get this, is it so hard..
edit on 201725 by tikbalang because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
François Fillons wife reportedly earned €300,000 more than first reported for allegedly fake job.

François Fillon’s bid to become the next French president has been hit by damaging new claims that he paid his wife and children for allegedly non-existent jobs.
- The Guardian

How hard is it to not touch money that are not yours, i dont get this, is it so hard..

Especially when that person is getting way more than most of their constituents.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang

- The Guardian

That story goes back in part to the author of your link, the author interviewed Penelope in 2007 and in that interview mentioned that she only did a bit of circularising for her husband.
www.theguardian.com...
Any nepotism you could derive out of that, is not the issue though, it's down to the sums of money, so I dare say what the children were paid in itself would also be an issue, but only in the grand total considered as to how much his wife was paid, or supposed to be paid. It could be that his wife was ignorant about any sums claimed.
Ultimately though, he is most likely a goner.
One little caveat though and it's not new, and it's not conclusive about anything much, except that Putin sees Fillon as another greta mate
www.ft.com...

Food for thought anyway. more reading,
www.dw.com...

edit on 5-2-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Isn't it weird French prosecutors are getting back to these old stories from 2007, right at the moment when there's about to be a presidential elections in France?

top topics

join