It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Engineer’s Claim of Early Soviet “Flying Saucers”

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

You want to quote impossible details from scandalous books about the topic and I tell you exactly what I've seen with my own eyes in the framed and glassed art work dated 1938 hanging in the Art Museum of Chicago 1973.

Some people have strange agenda. Mine is that I'm a UFO abductee from 1964. I was in Chicago to see in person Carl Sagan and Alan Hynek give their apposing viewpoints on the reality of the UFOs. It has always been somewhat of a mystery to me that the day after the conference I would chance upon seeing the artwork I've mentioned.

So as far as agendas go, "What's in your wallet?"

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Declassified for 1949 anyways.

www.russianspaceweb.com...

"Three interlocking pieces" is an anagram?

They were building fast track dish technology in the 1930's

edit on 7-2-2017 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
The Westall (1947) UFO sighting could be explained away elegantly if the Nazi UFO is true and the US was testing the stolen technology down under. I personally would much rather think it was our technology in this sighting, but it does seem like this is more propaganda than anything. I tend to think the Westall sighting was the real thing.

Westall links
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

They were building fast track dish technology in the 1930's

citation required
edit on 8-2-2017 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Ahhh... a throwback to what ATS used to be like.

Excellent stuff.. S&F.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Von Braun warned against a fake alien invasion.

No he did not; his crazy ex-housekeeper did.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

You do realize that there was no such thing as the Vril Society? It is a Neo-Nazi hoax.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I can't tell if these are "direct" translations in the CIA reports, but such frequent usage of the term "flying saucer" is a little off putting to me.

They seem to use this term in regards to projects in 1941 and 1945; when it was first coined by U S newspapers after the Arnold siting in 1947. I did read that the reports are from 1953 but a more direct translation from their sources would seem more appropriate. Unless it was meant for release to the general public who would accept such terms at the time.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
If we're talking about the Nazis and UFO's I think it's only fair to also discuss "Nordics".

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
There's a lot of UFO buffs in this thread that are far more well researched on this matter than I am.

So I have to ask. If the existence of the Vril society is a hoax. Who was Maria Orsitsch then?

Who was this mysterious woman? Was this whole character completely made up? What about the other photos of long haired Vril women? An invention of The Morning of Magicians? They just made stuff up? And where did they get their ideas from?

I've tried finding information about her and I might be a lousy researcher but I found absolutely nothing. I would have expected to find long articles analysing and tracing the emergence of all these ideas. But I've found literally nothing worth a damn.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Thing is that I don't understand about multiple governments making a saucer is why hasn't it come into play or been used. The U.S spends a large investment into stealth aircraft that follow the traditional bird design, for stealth or action. And having saucers into the playing field, wouldn't really arouse so much suspicion about E.T visiting at all if it were common knowledge. Although E.t saucers would be more advanced, along the lines as giving the impression that the craft alive in a sense from what I've seen.

Maybe cause it uses a different fuel source to generate power that would make oil obsolete, or other nations would have a copycat race, even though apparently it been the trend since the 50's. Or maybe they are missing something to complete it and make it safe due to the immense force it could generate that could liquefy someone from the friction, to just making more basic designs that are still fast an stealthy.

Idk, it just doesn't feel right with me.

edit on 8-2-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadMoonJester

after making a bizzare thread about the deros i wount believe nothing you say

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Well, I didn't really make any claims in that post you replied to so I don't really know if it matters if someone that writes like a 12 year old doubt anything I say - especially when I'm not really saying anything at all. Good riddance I say..

Deros: as real as your lack of writing skills. And I say that fully aware of my own lack of grammar.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

just because my main launguage isnt english(im brazilian) do you have to say that?
wow now thats a d*ck move

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
Thing is that I don't understand about multiple governments making a saucer is why hasn't it come into play or been used.

Because it turns out that without a very powerful engine a saucer shape is ridiculously unstable. The reason a Frisbee disc flies well is that it's hollow underneath and has ridges on the top to regulate laminar air flow as it spins. A regular Alien flying saucer doesn't have that, so it has a tendency to flip over. Yeah, you can counteract it by spinning it very fast or using stabilizing thrusters, but it requires a lot of power to do that and make it go forward.

But Alien saucers aren't built the way they are because it's aerodynamic. The curved parabolas that make up the tops and bottoms of flying saucers are used to focus "gravity" waves to create phantom mass points that allow the UFO to balance ("fly") in a gravitational field or be pulled toward an artificial micro-supermass.

edit on 8-2-2017 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Yes, the whole thing was made up. Look at the photograph. It does not look like it was taken in the 1940s, for any number of reasons. That long hair only appears in modern images of alleged Vril women. You never see German women of the period with loose hair like that. If their hair was long, it would be braided.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Ok, I can't really tell that kind of thing from looking at a photo just like that but if you say so.

There's not really any evidence at all that points to her being a real person so there's literally nothing to even argue about.

Just some random woman then huh. Unbelievably beautiful though.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Ok, I can't really tell that kind of thing from looking at a photo just like that but if you say so.

Here is a portrait photograph of a German woman from the 1940s. Note the details of the makeup and hair. Also compare the "graininess" in the two photographs, and the different approaches to lighting the subject. The alleged Vril woman has a 1960s style, and the grain appears to be added as a special effect.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Thank you for clarifying, you didn't have to go to the trouble of doing that.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadMoonJester
Who was this mysterious woman? Was this whole character completely made up? What about the other photos of long haired Vril women? An invention of The Morning of Magicians? They just made stuff up? And where did they get their ideas from?

If she was a real person and a known medium there would be other sources mentioning her.

But afaik the only source mentioning her is "The Morning of Magicians". The authors themselves stated that "there will be a lot of silliness in our book" calling their work fantastic realism.

The whole Nazi UFOs story is pretty shallow if you take the time to track down the sources.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join