It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is obvious America is run by Nazis

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Well yes Hitler did die, DNA testing helped confirm this.

Unless you think he somehow managed to survive having a large portion of his skull utterly burned. Not to mention detatched from the rest of his head.

Anyways.

The Congress is the only ones allowed to make laws dealing with foriegn affairs, in ANY WAY.

I don't care if California made a law to obligate California state taxes to pay for mercenaries to destroy tin-dictatorships like Cuba and Sudan and Ruwanda.

I don't care if they made a law to obligate funds to inhance trade negotiations between California and poor 3rd world nations, there-by aiding those 3rd world nations and their people.

It is non-constitutional and therefore must be put down.

Just the same as we should not allow guns to be taken away for noble purposes.

lol: Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, usually end up plowing for those who kept their swords. -- Ben Franklin

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 05:56 AM
link   
AV Adolf Hitler was born on April 20th 1889 if he is alive today he would be 114 years old.

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 06:31 AM
link   
America is run by Nazis. They like rich homosexual Jews not the poor homosexual ones that they exterminated in the concentration camps.
www.geocities.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toltec
AV the company's the Prescot Bush was involved in were shut down for two reason one we were at war with Germany. And two it was discovered that Germany was engaging in mass murder, the US government found this out.

Your drawing the conclusion that he new before out government knew that Germany was killing Jews.

I agree that in war time companies are supposed to sever ties with countries we are at war with but does it really happen?

What I can tell you is this AV the ties were severed at about the same time the US learned about the mass killings. So to claim Prescot Bush was supporting the
Nazis you would have to establish evidence after the fact not before.

As Germany was already declared an enemy state & Us troops were already in the field, thus came the prosecution of the Bush Clan patriarchs for trading with the enemy.
They built concentration camps as their main income, yeah the Trading with the enemy act was mis applied!

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I see a lot of mutterings about Jew this and Jew that. So I thought I would clarify for the spectators what a jew is and how to recognize one.

Definition of a Jew circa 1920's: One whose mother was Jewish

Nazi definition of a Jew circa 1940's: Anyone who has a Jewish ancestor

Definition of a Jew circa 1970's: Anyone who practices the Jewish religion.

Definition of a Jew circa 1990's: Anyone who identifies themselves ethnically with the Jewish people or the Jewish religion.

There. That should clear everything up... You are now free to continue labeling and hating as you please.

[End Transmission]

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I come from a long line of hard working immigrant russian JEWS. my great grandparents fought to maintain dignity and pride by practicing the jewish religion in the celler of their home. all temples burned to the ground in the cities surrounding them. they had but a few holy books hidden in their tiny home. they tried keeping kosher, it was nearly impossible. they tried keeping sabbath. 25 of my relatives died in concentration camps. 8 children.....would of been my uncles or aunts. my grandfather was an orphine in the ghetto, he tells me of how he was stealing potatoes and eating them raw. he managed to make it out alive by working as a shoe cobbler for locals. the #'s are on his right arm.

for the sake of their children and grandchildren they fled to america. 1979 at the borders they were robbed of their gold wedding bands, fine china, anything that was of value was taken from them. I was 3 at the time. The commies even took my potty and food before we boarded the train. My mother had to ask strangers to help us out til we made it to Italy.

all because we were jews trying to leave a commie country. once in america, my family, 15 in all, started working. and working and working. and to this day....working.

i might not be religous, but I am proud of my blood line. and the fact that Im a Jew. Not because jews are powerful but because we survived and will keep surviving.

I see some people bitch about not getting enough benefits in their monthly gov cheese checks. they bitch about how jews control everything....well...yeah, wtf do you expect when we hard working americans ( jewish or otherwise) have to keep their a$$es on welfare. this is a big reason america is hated as a whole. ignorance, they dont WANT to know about other people's hardships and struggles. lack of compassion.

no effin way natzi's run this show

sorry for the rant, maybe if you hear some reality instead of speculation, you will be less likely to bash jews.

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Yanno. A few years ago, I used to be anti-semetic. I was ignorant.

A few years ago I went on holiday to The Keys - I love Florida and I try to go there as often as possible for the scuba diving and fishing.

I drove down through the Everglades, through a foreign land. The buzz is always immense.
I booked into a nice hotel, got showered and changed, got a beer and went out on the communal patio to watch the sun set.

Key West has one of the best sunsets in the world.

Life couldn't have been finer.

And then I noticed this little old lady, sitting not far away from me. She was just sitting there watching the sunset too, on her own.

I looked across at her. She looked at me.
And then I noticed the concentration camp tattoo on her arm. I couldn't take my eyes off it.

She knew that I was looking at it. But she didn't say a word.
She just looked at me and smiled.

That smile changed a lot of things for me.

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Bout Time, as a result what are you saying should be done about it, or for that matter how should it be concluded?

[Edited on 27-6-2003 by Toltec]

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toltec
Bout Time, as a result what are you saying should be done about it, or for that matter how should it be concluded?

[Edited on 27-6-2003 by Toltec]

My only desire is to let it be known that the Bush family shares no American ideal of inclusion or fair wage for a days work or "uniter" label - they were schooled at the heal of the old world ruling families and carry the same avarice, corruption and disdain for all unfortunate enough to not be born into their soci-economic level.

For further support of the true lineage of Fascist ties that the Bush family embraces, here's a link to a previous forum & some direct quotes from a research article posted there:

""Young George was in flight school in October 1942, when the U.S. government charged his father with running Nazi front groups in the United States. Under the Trading with the Enemy Act, all the shares of the Union Banking Corporation were seized, including those held by Prescott Bush as being in effect held for enemy nationals. Union Banking, of course, was an affiliate of Brown Brothers, Harriman, and Bush handled the Harrimans' investments as well.
"Once the government had its hands on Bush's books, the whole story of the intricate web of Nazi front corporations began to unravel. A few days later two of Union Banking's subsidiaries -- the Holland American Trading Corporation and the Seamless Steel Equipment Corporation -- also were seized. Then the government went after the Harriman Fifteen Holding Company, which Bush shared with his father- in-law, Bert Walker, the Hamburg-Amerika Line, and the Silesian- American Corporation. The U.S. government found that huge sections of Prescott Bush's empire had been operated on behalf of Nazi Germany and had greatly assisted the German war effort."

And this:

""It was Bush who fulfilled Nixon's promise to make the 'ethnic' emigres a permanent part of Republican politics. In 1972 Nixon's State Department spokesman confirmed to his Australian counterpart that the ethnic groups were very useful to get out the vote in several key states. Bush's tenure as head of the Republican National Committee exactly coincided with Laszlo Pasztor's 1972 drive to transform the Heritage Groups Council into the party's official ethnic arm. The groups Pasztor chose as Bush's campaign allies were the emigre Fascists whom Dulles had brought to the United States. . . .
". . . Nearly twenty years later, and after expose's in several respectable newspapers, Bush continued to recruit most of the same ethnic Fascists, including Pasztor, for his own 1988 ethnic outreach program when he first ran for president.
"According to our sources in the intelligence community," state the authors, "it was Bush who told Nixon that the Watergate investigations might start uncovering the Fascist skeletons in the Republican party's closet. Bush himself acknowledges that he wrote Nixon a letter asking him to step down. The day after Bush did so, Nixon resigned.
"Bush had hoped to become Gerald Ford's vice president upon Nixon's resignation, but he was appointed U.S. ambassador to the UN. Nelson Rockefeller became vice president and chief damage controller. He formed a special commission in an attempt to preempt the Senate's investigation of the intelligence community. The Rockefeller Commission into CIA abuses was filled with old OPC [Dulles's Office of Policy Coordination] hands like Ronald Reagan, who had been the front man back in the 1950s for the money-laundering organization, the Crusade for Freedom, which was part of Dulles's Fascist 'freedom fighters' program."
In 1988, Project Censored, a news media censorship research organization, awarded the honor of "Top Censored story" to the subject of George Bush. The article revealed "how the major mass media ignored, overlooked or undercovered at least ten critical stories reported in America's alternative press that raised serious questions about the Republican candidate, George Bush, dating from his reported role as a CIA 'asset' in 1963 to his Presidential campaign's connection with a network of anti-Semites with Nazi and fascist affiliations in 1988."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 05:16 PM
link   
This is the STUPIDEST THING I EVER HEARD OF.

Here we have Companies that openly sold OIL to the Nazis up until 1942, after which the government stopped this illegal trade (through spain), and thus starved Nazi Germany from their Oil Supply, which is what eventually won the war against them (they ran out of Oil and couldn't secure the caucausus).

And here people are whinning about the "Bush Clan" lol.

All they did was have business ties (bank-wise nothing more), to Thyssen is the name? (Can't remember off the top of my head).

A company that then was the largest in Germany, and still exists today.

It managed everything from banking to gas production to making cars, and the Bushes had no knowledge of all of its affiliates, just as the Government didn't.

The "crime" the Bushes did is this:

Thyssen the family smuggles money into a belgium account, which it then transfers to Prescott Bush's Bank in order to hide it from the Allies, whom would have taken it all for one reason or another.

This is a very small crime compared to the Steel we sold to the Japanese, the Jews we turned away, and the Pro-Nazi rallies people held.

Among which the Kennedy's were avid supporters, and JFKs father was a HUGE supporter of the Nazis, even writing a book on how apeasing the Nazis would lead to peace.

This would of course haunt JFK later on.

However none of you bozos pay attention to these facts because Bush is a conservative.

If you can't handle the Truth maybe you should pack your bags and leave.

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Here's the thing About time we can all pull stories out of hats and say 'this is what is important."

But the question really is did Prescot Bush actually commit a crime?

And if he did not why treat is son or for that matter his grandson. As if they are not only anti-Semitic but part of some grand conspiracy to return to the Third Reich?

Or is it that its really not about the conspiracy?

I am not going to repeat myself this time but you know how I feel About Time.

Something that is wrong is not being attended to.....

Its getting more and more obvious who the Nazi's are, to be honest I do not think they moved.

[Edited on 28-6-2003 by Toltec]

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Sooooooooooo, because IBM sold Hitler cipher machines prior to WW2 we should put them away also?

www.theage.com.au...

[Edited on 29-6-2003 by Tyriffic]

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I think what Germany did to the Jews was wrong but thinking that this makes Prescot Bush a coconspirator with what happened to the Jews is another story.

The main industry of Germany was war.

A conclusion that Prescot Bush was guilty of anything would require a lot more information than what you have.

Obviously people got arrested but that does not make him guilty, if that was the case then why bother arresting anyone?

Why even bother bringing it up, I mean is was 1942 and all that really existed was a paper trail.

I feel that if there was something to this theory Prescot Bush would have been made an example of.

If some secret society controlled the US and was planning to turn this country into a fascist state then why not cover it up. At the time both countries were working on an Atom Bomb and the idea that they were both enemies is clear. Otherwise, it would have been a very simple matter to share the technology and divide the planet in half.

Bout Time it would had been that simple had that been the case.

Beyond that, Bout time do you know what you do all day when you own a bank(s) which have assets worldwide as well as other companies related to oil?

Especially when all these companies you own are not in the same state, or for that matter the same part of the country and of course have subsidiaries all over the world?

In 1942??

Its an assumption Bout Time related to the idea the man actually knew what was going on. Or for that matter he even knew that the employees who were arrested were his employees.

We went to war with Germany because we were not interested in what was then the German ideal, but also because England asked us for help. Telling a country which had been an enemy of the US to bugger off would not have been a problem, Germany was never an enemy of the US so if that is what the "leadership"of the US wanted to do then that's what would have been done.

I still see no reason/evidence to claim that George Bush our current president is a Nazi.

Do you have anything else to add?

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Interesting. So your point, which is made in lieu of visiting the link to see how the topic was concluded, is that Prescott Bush being prosecuted under the Trading with the Enemy Act ( not merely arrested) should bear no negative association to the Nazi regime? That what he directly brokered and financed were concentration camps should be in the 'boys will be boys' category?
I can't agree with you there. Bush Sr., also in that topic thread, had to fire more than a half dozen campaign managers for their FASCIST affiliations.
Dim Son, while nothing as documented as his forefathers, is not possibly prone to the same inclenations? You give the idiot too much credit.....I see him as the antithesis of an original thought; we see what the thinking he's been copying off of has produced.

Ask yourself this - Bush(FL) had instituted a law that if you live in public housing and someone who shares the residence with you is prosecuted of a drug crime, regardless if it was on the other side of the state and regardless if you're a church going Auntie taking care of a troubled nephew who got busted, you are kicked out into the streets.
Now, Bush ( TX) put in the same law. Evidently, the Bush family has no problem in presuming guilt by association. Yet, to further illustrate their hypocrisy and posture as a ruling class not required to follow the rules we are governed by, when the state-housing-Govenor's Mansion-living-Bush family had a daughter busted for drugs, they made no attempt to move off site in compliance.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 11:54 AM
link   
You know, there is a rule on some discussion boards where if a member likens the party he or she is arguing a case against to Hitler or the Nazis, then they forfeit the debate

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Nazism is not fascism. It is a mutated radical form of fascism. I don't think the Bush crime family members are nazis in the least.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I have read several links in fact, prior to responding where the Bush family is accused not only of being supportive the Germans during WW2 but as well related to JFK assassination and having business relations with Osama's brother.

A biased article is often defined from the point of not having in print within its content.

The counterpoint, or in other words the response from who is being presented in the article as the accused party.

With all the goings on with respect to Prescot Bush I am certain there was some kind of press conference in which a defense was mounted.

Where is it??

Florida is a very strange state added to its current reputation is the matter of it being a major hub for the drug market. I am familiar with the law you are mentioning it relates to those convicted of selling drugs not being in possession of them.

In a recent major drug bust in Florida they found more food stamps in the property than they did cash ($150,000 in cash was located) and it was in a home provided by the local housing authority.

A person who is adversely affected can request a hearing to review special circumstances and if that does result in a favorable response. There can also be a judicial review with legal assistance that is free.

Essentially though the law is meant to address the type
of issues mentioned above.

Knowing all I know about Florida its good that Jeb is a young man (relatively speaking). Everything about it is a mess and basically is all about two counties (Dade and Broward). Fact of the matter is none of it is really his fault its been a long time coming. Something happened and the shoot hit the fan (and not to the benefit of those who created the problem in the first place).

Bout time there are more that just a few agencies in Florida where every where else the country the same agencies very few problems caring out there mandate. Here that inability has resulted in disapearances and deaths.

Dade county very recently had a country manager which was responsible for minting the counties readiness which was fired. (he actually hired a body guard during the preliminary investigation). This was against terrorism, he was terminated (public hearing). Because he falsified the reports (to be honest his actions would have benefited the Terrorist).

Bout time while the Bushes are not perfect that does not make them Nazi's if anything the two brothers have the hardest Jobs in the country. From the standpoint of those who in Florida are struggling with the issues that exist, such a comment that they are Nazi's is insulting for more reasons than one.

So while in fact I am insulted talking about it in a reasonable matter is not beyond my capacity.

Any thoughts?

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   
They probably created this web site too. It would explain all the censoring when a subject they don't like comes up.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Just remember Germany couldn't afford war. It was the Jewish bankers that funded Hitler. That way the elite could get rid of there lesser uneducated part of there society. Like the undesirables in India. It doesn't matter that they were killing there own cause there own didn't have a political placement to help them achieve a dominating factor. Never has it been one for all, all for one in a political power.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fry2
I thought that America was run by "The Jews"? Maybe Nazi Jews

Why is it so hard for people to accept that America might actually be run by Americans?

Because its hard for Americans to believe that their own would blatantly betray them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join