It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats the Dictatorship Party

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra
Stay tuned and we will see together. Im in the middle with a lean to the right. There is a lot of Nazi style crap that needs to be dismantled. I am also against waterboarding. I say just terminate terrorists. Of course, give them a last meal first, of Bacon grease intravenously

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
I see just like trump you like throwing mud on the walls to see if it might stick.

Next your going to say the democrats are really nazys, just fyi a trump win does not excuse the fact that youve gone full retard.

Someone doesn't like the trurth.

Thats funny at best, you wouldent know the truth if it hit you in the head, this is your opinion nothing else.

All i did was a hour of research before posting this thread. Just double checking on KNOWN HISTORICAL GOOGLE SEARCHABLE FACTS not fake news Facts.

Only an hour of research? Well there's your answer.

Do you honestly think Lincoln would have fit in with these neo conservatives? Really though...

As a registered Independent, im furious with both sides. The cognitive dissonance and practical delusional nature of these ultra partisan imbeciles is unsettling to say the least.
edit on 6-2-2017 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join