It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats the Dictatorship Party

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
They really should adjust the law so that if a President does two terms, his wife cannot run. The same two people are in the whitehouse, when you are married you are one entity.

I think the child of a president should be able to run as long as the old president is not directly allowed to be involved in the government processes. That is almost impossible sometimes though, look at Bush.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I know white Democrats that are racist.
They think that blacks are too stupid to get an ID so that they can vote.
I think that is unforgiveable.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Republicans are us as bad as Democrats. If you think otherwise you are delusional.

With the Nu-Nazi Identity Politics the Democrat's have gone all in on in recent years, they've taken things above and beyond the next level in treachery. But with everything up to that point they are one in the same. Two factions in the same crew on the same pirate ship.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Can Ethiopians change the color of their skin or leopards change their spots? Can you do good when you're taught to do wrong?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Apparently they can.

Just splash a little water pat dry and the sins of DP can be washed away.

If the DP was a flag they'd be trying to ban it.

Oh wait that's where that came from too.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
They really should adjust the law so that if a President does two terms, his wife cannot run. The same two people are in the whitehouse, when you are married you are one entity.

I think the child of a president should be able to run as long as the old president is not directly allowed to be involved in the government processes. That is almost impossible sometimes though, look at Bush.

Way ahead of you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ive already made a thread about it a few months ago. And your idea is just like mine.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Shes not really being racist here.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Speaking of racist democrats.

Here is one who is guilty of sedition for calling for a military coup on twitter last week.

Despite wearing black face, she was welcomed on stage at the DNC as a guest and supporter of Hillary.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Democrats of today are the same as they have always been

The country has changed so much in the last few years, there's very little similarity between the average democratic voter of today and the former politicians that the OP talked about.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

The country has changed so much in the last few years, there's very little similarity between the average democratic voter of today and the former politicians that the OP talked about.

That's True. Today the democrats are FAR more radicalized and hypocritical. The GOP is also influenced by the same things and has also become far more left than their conservative counterparts of the 50's, 60's, and 70's. And today we are experiencing the aftermath of these losses in morality, ethics, and lack of common sense on both sides. The other parties like the libertarians are even more "left" than they used to be.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

Actually there's very little difference.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I think they are more radical now. Way further to the left, like communists or something. They want the constitution discarded and get a dictator in to rule. Somebody like Kim in North Korea

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Will this DNC dem darling wear her dictator Nazi-inspired uniform at the half time show?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

It doesn't change the fact that she screwed over the Black Community.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Will this DNC dem darling wear her dictator Nazi-inspired uniform at the half time show?

Looks like the "Hoofen SS"

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Huh .. . here ya go.

sar•don•ic (sär-dŏnˈĭk)► adj. Scornfully or cynically mocking. See Synonyms at sarcastic.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: xuenchen

I think they are more radical now. Way further to the left, like communists or something. They want the constitution discarded and get a dictator in to rule. Somebody like Kim in North Korea

Haven't you been paying attention they think Trump is that Dictator! I saw this today on Fox News.

video.foxnews.com...=show-clips

They say The President isnt a Dictator hahahahahahahahahahah thats funny.

O and she said the 3 Branches are equal. Hahahahahahah Not under President Obama they werent.
edit on 5-2-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Dictators do not love and adhere to the Constitution

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Dictators do not love and adhere to the Constitution

So he's going to dismantle the Patriot Act and the NSA, then?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join