It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats the Dictatorship Party

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

19 with the Republican Party – Chester A. Arthur, George H. W. Bush, George W. Bush, Calvin Coolidge, Dwight D. Eisenhower, Gerald Ford, James A. Garfield, Ulysses S. Grant, Warren G. Harding, Benjamin Harrison, Rutherford B. Hayes, Herbert Hoover, Abraham Lincoln, William McKinley, Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, and Donald Trump

14 with the Democratic Party – James Buchanan, Jimmy Carter, Grover Cleveland, Bill Clinton, Andrew Jackson, Lyndon B. Johnson, John F. Kennedy, Barack Obama, Franklin Pierce, James K. Polk, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Harry S. Truman, Martin Van Buren, and Woodrow Wilson

Four with the Democratic-Republican Party – John Quincy Adams, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, and James Monroe

Four with the Whig Party – Millard Fillmore, William Henry Harrison, Zachary Taylor, and John Tyler

One with the Federalist Party – John Adams

One with the National Union Party – Andrew Johnson

www.presidency.ucsb.edu...

Republicans have signed a total number of 6,979 Executive Orders. (Not counting Trump's Executive Orders in this post since his Presidency just started)
Democrats have signed a total number of 8,319 Executive Orders.

Democrats are also the only party to ignore Washington's rule of 2 terms. (FDR and Clinton's(ATTEMPTED FOR A 3RD RUN TWICE FAILING)
Democrats are also the only party to Round up Selected Groups of People and put them in Concentration Camps. (FDR)
Democrats are also the only party to Oppose Freeing the Slaves.
Democrats are also the only party to Suspend Immigration permanently. (FDR)
Democrats are also the only party to Ban Alcohol permanently. (Wilson)
Democrats founded the KKK, BLM, and ISIL

I could go on and on but you guys get the idea. Republicans have had more Presidents than Democrats but some how Democrats have more Unconstitutional Executive Orders than Republicans. And then there was Obama, Everyone's favorite Snowflake.

Obama after the midterm elections issued an order protecting about 4.5 million illegal immigrants from deportation. Obama directed federal agencies not to deport the parents of immigrants who are living legally in the U.S. He also expanded the scope of young immigrants who qualify for such protections. The move enraged Republicans, who accused the president of going around Congress to act alone on immigration. And Republicans have promised to take action to curb the orders. But it’s unclear whether there’s much they can do. Even a government shutdown would leave most federal employees involved with processing the new immigrant cases at their desks. Read more: www.americanthinker.com... Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

When there is 11 million estimated illegals in the country Obama goes and says "it's all right guys" the big bad Republicans won't get you. It's really funny how the party who did not want anything to do with the Slaves is going above and beyond to get the votes of people who they thought were 2/3rds Human. And now are so desperate for votes want to invite everyone in. And anything that stops the influx of people is unconstitutional.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Let's not forget that Democrats are also have white liberal racists like Hillary Clinton:

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

And then there was Obama, Everyone's favorite Snowflake.

Wish I could give more than just a star and flag for that.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I see just like trump you like throwing mud on the walls to see if it might stick.

Next your going to say the democrats are really nazys, just fyi a trump win does not excuse the fact that youve gone full retard.
edit on 5-2-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
It's all a dog and pony show now.

Democrat / Republican = Same snake oil salesmen

It takes great and balanced minds to improve and run a country.

It just takes power to run a country, into the ground.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Let's not forget that Democrats are also have white liberal racists like Hillary Clinton:

I find it really funny how Obama who plays the Slave Card ran as a Democrat. The Nation's 1st Half-Black President was a Democrat. And here I thought he was a Constitutional Law Professor. I guess its really easy to turn a Blind Eye to History when your just using the party for votes.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The greatest swindle ever is the democrats becoming to party or the black vote. Civil rights were openly opposed by them, let's not forget Sen.Robert 'KKK' Byrd. Hillary Clinton stated a hero of hers!!

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22
www.youtube.com...

Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors
edit on Sun Feb 5 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: unembed video

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Next your going to say the democrats are really nazys,

Works for me since they think that white people seem to be an inferior race.

That's why they get ALL the other races gang up on them to make government GIVE them stuff they supposedly can't get on their own.

edit on 5-2-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
I see just like trump you like throwing mud on the walls to see if it might stick.

Next your going to say the democrats are really nazys, just fyi a trump win does not excuse the fact that youve gone full retard.

Someone doesn't like the trurth.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Actually it's more like the rich white democrats are using minorities to wage war against the poor white working class and this is coming from a minority.

I know a professor of mine who suspected this but he has to keep his mouth shut or he'll lose his job.
edit on 2/5/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Next your going to say the democrats are really nazys,

Works for me since they think that white people seem to be an inferior race.

That's why they get ALL the other races gang up on them to make government GIVE them stuff they supposedly can't get on their own.

Hey neo nobody cares really, your a drama queen just like trump.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

Thats funny at best, you wouldent know the truth if it hit you in the ., this is your opinion nothing else.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

Thats funny at best, you wouldent know the truth if it hit you in the ., this is your opinion nothing else.

All i did was a hour of research before posting this thread. Just double checking on KNOWN HISTORICAL GOOGLE SEARCHABLE FACTS not fake news Facts.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
No they aren`t, they are the party of tolerance and a catalyst for world unity,nevermind all the rioting,looting, protesting, vile name calling, and general paranoia, that`s how they create tolerance and unity.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Republicans are us as bad as Democrats. If you think otherwise you are delusional.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Ridiculous. And the people who belonged to each party and the ideals of each changed completely. They were not the same parties over time.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Ridiculous. And the people who belonged to each party and the ideals of each changed completely. They were not the same parties over time.

Democrats have always been Democrats.

Their monstrous policies only change a little with current issues year to year.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Complete and utter garbage.

Democrats of today are the same as they have always been.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join