It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

where are all the humanoids?????

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord
I probably didn't explain myself that well. I think that we as a race have been excluded from the rest of the universe but not just on Earth. I think that they confine us to the solar system. ie. When we have shown we can conquer the solar system in peace with each other then we will be approached formally and let out "on licence".

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Yarrow83

see? that is rational tinking limiting yourself to a popular primitive theory is irrational

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

oh get it now

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Apparently humanoids are a thing, still. EarthMysteryNews reports on them on their YouTube. In fact, I recently watched a video of a so-called hybrid blonde lady. youtu.be... I am magnetic the way she is, in the video. I don't know what to think about it.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Wragon

For what it's worth, here's a partial reading list for some books(read E-books, not sure how accessible they are in print). I've found these interesting and thought provoking:

"Extra-Dimensional" by John DeSouza - the author presents his perspective on aliens as beings not entirely physical, and not necessarily from another planet -- Nordics and greys...
"Selected by Extratrerrestrials" by William Mills Tompkins --- Poorly edited, repetitive in places -- but interesting autobiographical story of a man claiming to have worked closing with several gorgeous Nordics who were guiding U.S. aerospace tech devlopment from the inside... one take away I picked up was that sexual manipulation was/is a big part of their game - not just to harvest sperm & ovum, but to control people.
"Facing the Shadow, Embracing the Light" by Niara Terela Isley - a pretty far out story, the author claims to be autobiographical, details her experiences in the military - incidences of mind control, abuse, and UFOs -- has the ring of truth in places, but toward the end wanders off into her own psycho-spiritual journey
All the books "Star/Sky People" series by Ardy Sixkiller Clark -- an anthropologist of mixed native American background has gathered hundreds of first person accounts from native Americans in the U/S. and South America -- fascinating! Well written and credible.

edit on 16-2-2017 by SeaYote because: forgot a word

edit on 16-2-2017 by SeaYote because: typo

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Back to the point of your post, Humanoidlord, having read probably hundreds of books over the years, and read equally hundreds of on-line accounts, I agree with you.

There has been a change, over time, in human-other encounters. I have a loose theory, at this point, that there have been quite a variety of visitors to our planet/dimension throughout history --- these visitors have been physical travelers as well as combinations of spooky other (we still don't know all there is to know of physics). However, I also think there is a complicated entanglement of groups of humans who think they've cut deals with some of these beings when they had no right to strike a contract for the rest of us. But the change I'm tracking is that the greys and Nordics are kind of puppet-like beings --- and d seem to be dominating the scene. Particularly in reading the books by Ardy Sixkiller Clarke, who gathered oral history and recent experiences --- there once were more benevolent beings coming to visit, but most of these have turned dark. My summation is: don't trust any of them... false promises, fear, and manipulation.
edit on 16-2-2017 by SeaYote because: more typos!

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Wragon

those are the nordics i talked at the op not the "true" humanoids
also that youtube acount is very suspicious

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaYote

the only of those that semns to be interesting is the first and the last william tompkins is a menber of the secret space progam disinfo campaingn

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

truth be told i agree with you both of them doesnt semns to be good beings

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

the only of those that semns to be interesting is the first and the last william tompkins is a menber of the secret space progam disinfo campaingn

Yeah, I can see Tompkins being part of a disinfo campaign, I got the sense throughout his book that he himself had been "tampered" with.

Been my experience that the truth gets buried amid a bunch of BS, in an effort to discredit the truth. Like panning for gold, takes patience to sluice off the crud and get to that little nugget. ...perseverance, I'm willing to keep panning for the truth.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: boozo

He has very unusual skull. Much of what people speculate from Alien Origin. So, next time we find unusual skulls and speculate aliens. Think again.

Why? You are missing the point. Which is that the "unusual skulls" are too unusual and numerous to be explained away as those of people who suffered from a rare disease. You don't think all the dozens of coneheads found in the Paracas region of Peru were all suffering from this disease, do you? LOL! That would amount, statistically speaking, to a miracle. There is nothing particularly alien looking about the skull of this unfortunate individual. There is simply NO comparison to the highly unusual skulls found in South America and elsewhere. To try to claim so is to pull the wool over discerning eyes. At least come up with sensible arguments if you are trying to explain away what science cannot.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

shhhhhh
thats completely off topic

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join