It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

where are all the humanoids?????

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

interesting theory

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

hidden translators?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Yarrow83

you are roght a lot of sightings showns them muttering

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord
Not a Babbel fish then?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
IMHO...Cold blooded Reptilian humanoids don't exist in our universe, yet the possibility of the existence of warm blooded [a different type of a warm blooded system than homosapien types, but similar to the warm blooded system of our former dinosaurs] dinosauroid humanoids is very tangible in our universe.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: Aliensun

i will not lie i hate the abductee community and their spreading of lies and disinformation

We assume that you accept the premise of UFOs being alien craft, but you refuse to budge past a certain, clearly defined, aspect of their involvement with us. As Spock would say, "That is not logical." You stop short of looking for truths in this matter. Why is that?

You might want to examine your motives for this "hate" and discover why it prevents you from venturing past set limits in your yet continual preoccupation with the general topic of UFOs.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

serious conversation
also im talking about something very suubtle like something hidden on a mouthpiece

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

i will not lie i hate the abductee community and their spreading of lies and disinformation

I generally cut them some slack, because for the most part they're just telling a story as they know it to be true. I can't claim to understand reality good enough to say that they didn't experience things the way they report them, even though their reports can seem literally unbelievable.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

i dont they are alien craft i believe on interdimensional beings like vallee

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

yeah but i still dont believe them

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

i dont they are alien craft i believe on interdimensional beings like vallee

What difference does that makes in your position? Regardless where they come from or how they get here, their presence is very material in about every sense of the word. And their intentions still remain as the prime reason that they are here.

You need to validate your "hate" for us abductees. That seems rather irrational. MUFON used to have that rule back in the 1980s but they have their own agenda about UFOs which is something less than forthcoming.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

my hate is because : a: they propagate the dumb idea that the humanoids are evil and follow an agenda
b: that they think they are making hybrids with humans despite that being biologically impossible

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
My take on the modern (60's+) "grays" is that they are manmade genetically engineered chimera 's and are either programmed to carry out tasks or there controlled via some form of avatar situation where real time humans are linked up with the host body and controlled.
The reason is to spread the meme about nasty gray aliens thus keeping the public in a state of fear and whatever else these agency factions in charge of this operation have in mind.
I believe the technology has been perfected over the last 50 or so years.

This is just one thought on maybe one type of gray alien encounter.
Thoughts?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The 'visitors' also interface w the world of the dead to such an extent that some think they are us in a more evolved form.

a reply to: humanoidlord

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The problem with that theory is that it ignores the many encounters where greys shapeshift, camouflage, and go through material as if they were highly advanced spiritual beings and not simply biological products.

A reply to stealthyaroura

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany
Yes but note I did say "some of the grays" so I'm assuming there are other entities as well as these man are monstrosity's.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: stealthyaroura
My take on the modern (60's+) "grays" is that they are manmade genetically engineered chimera 's and are either programmed to carry out tasks or there controlled via some form of avatar situation where real time humans are linked up with the host body and controlled.
The reason is to spread the meme about nasty gray aliens thus keeping the public in a state of fear and whatever else these agency factions in charge of this operation have in mind.
I believe the technology has been perfected over the last 50 or so years.

This is just one thought on maybe one type of gray alien encounter.
Thoughts?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Just my own quote? What gives?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I don't think any species..Reptilians, Nordics, whatever, are having a war, replacing each other etc. I believe they are the same phenomena.

It's our expectations that shape how we see them, or perhaps the way the want to be seen. IMO it's just one type of entity with all these disguises
edit on 2/6/2017 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

I think we could be getting closer to the mark with this way of looking at it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join