It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tetragrammaton code and Jehovah

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede

Only thing is Jesus is just a Prophet and the Messiah, not the Creator.

Et Cepher is deluded.

People have been trying to Christianize Kabbalah and even the Hashem by trying to make it Jesus' name.

It's a cheap imitation. There are 2 Messiahs expected in Zoharic/Kabbalistic prophecy and Jesus is neither.

They make things up without a scripture to support it.

Jeshu and Yahweh are not even close.

edit on 8-2-2017 by irenialilivenka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seede
a reply to: irenialilivenka

I was just thinking and I had the damnedest thought. I was thinking about Yahweh and the correct pronunciation of the Tetragrammaton or YHVH and how it was closer to Yaho.

The Eth Cepher group has recently completed a three year study on that very matter. This group of Christian Jews have concluded that the Creator Jesus'

Just the conclusion of men of the material world. It is of no Spiritual value and the man born Yesha Ben Yosef, conclusions of delusional men aside, had nothing to do with Creation which was a Father and Mother (Spirit or Shekhina) Aba and Ima on behalf of En Sof.

Jesus doesn't fit in anywhere even if you just use Genesis he is not Yahweh or Elohim and was in Christian theology a CREATION.

You Christ worshippers know no bounds to your fantasy concoctions, now Jesus is a demiurge?

Give me a break.

Platonic philosophy doesn't make Jesus God realistically just metaphorically, to people who worship the dead Prophet.

correct Hebrew to English name is Yahusha [Ya hoo sha] and that the Most High El who is His father is Yahuah [Ya hoo ah].
Source - www.cepher.net... - By clicking [SEE INSIDE] there is a video which I believe is very interesting. That is if one has the interest and time. The video begins with this very subject so there is no need to scroll and look for the subject matter. Simply click the red rectangle button, [see inside], scroll down a short distance to video and the very first subject is that of which your thread is mentioned.

Jesus has no part in God except as Prophet and Messiah though some confused Christians who are actually Paulinists spend lifetimes trying to "prove" Jesus is God with the same occult methods they condemn.

Adonai Hashem Elohim Atik Yomin.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

edit on 9-2-2017 by Seede because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Thanks for repeating exactly what I said.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Text Only thing is Jesus is just a Prophet and the Messiah, not the Creator. Et Cepher is deluded. People have been trying to Christianize Kabbalah and even the Hashem by trying to make it Jesus' name. It's a cheap imitation. There are 2 Messiahs expected in Zoharic/Kabbalistic prophecy and Jesus is neither. They make things up without a scripture to support it. Jeshu and Yahweh are not even close.

You state that "Jesus is just a Prophet and the Messiah" Question- Prophet and Messiah of who? Is Jesus a prophet of many prophets and a Messiah of many messiah's? Which scriptures state this?

My post was intended to clarify your confusion as to what the Hebrew scholars translate "The Most High El" from Hebrew/Aramaic to English. Also I am not privy as to your understanding what scripture is in your theological world. Scripture is not referenced the same in all of humankind's theology.

In the Christian Greek scriptures [well over 5,000 MSS] Jesus is the Creator of this universe. I offer you nothing more than what is shown in those scriptures. If you cannot accept that premise then you are totally confused in even understanding what you hate. My own opinion of the Zohar is that it is but a form of commentary on the Pentateuch by those who enjoy knowing nothing. Christianity has no desire to Christianize Cabbalistic belief. It is incompatible to say the least and contradicts almost all forms of the doctrine of the Nazarene movement. [which is the foundation of Christianity]

You also say that " Et Cepher is deluded." Have you read Eth Cepher? Have you purchased Eth Cepher? I do not believe you have purchased or read Eth Cepher and in that lite I believe you are totally without comprehension of what you hate.

I have noted that you scolded ChesterJohn for the very thing that you also practice. You have stated "There are 2 Messiahs expected in Zoharic/Kabbalistic prophecy and Jesus is neither." You have inferred that the [Two Messiah] concept is of Cabbalistic origin or at the least content. It did not originate nor was it noteworthy to even suggest it was of the Cabbalah except in your own mind. It was the mindset of the ancients such as Zechariah well over a thousand years before Cabbalah came upon the literary world. Why would you even mention such a thing as that? Was it to impress the ignorant? It most certainly borders upon trying to impress others with your own theology.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   

I see.

I respectfully disagree with everything you said. Because you are wrong. Don't ask why or how, if you want that answer look at my previous message (and within yourself) and you will get your answer.

Blessings from God/Allah/Elohim.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

I will read and respond to your previous message in more detail momentarily.

Eth Cepher, a Hebrew roots movement, has claimed to restore the sacred names in scripture and transliterate vs translate sacred names.

I know fundamental Christian groups do not approve, but that would make me admire Eth Cepher if not for a few issues.

I like the inclusion of the legitimate Apocryphal books called Deuterocanon in Catholicism. I don't like them taking credit for restoring that which never perished. Enoch, Jubilees, were preserved in Ethiopia after fleeing Syrians migrated there.

Yasher on the other hand is a Medieval book, considered historical that I am pretty certain was written using select Talmud passages and imagination. Nothing antedeluvian can be verified so it can't be disproven, is a good book and well composed, but not sacred or probably ancient or historical.

And the inclusion of the Pauline epistles is another thing that exposes them as fraudulent. Messianic Nazarenes and Evionites did not fully trust or in the latter's case outright rejected. Any true Hebrew roots movement would leave Paul at the fire department on day 1 if they had an honest, scholarly objective.

I also don't believe they have concluded Jesus is God, they refer to him as the Messiah and Son but I think they have a less deified view of Jesus than you think.

And lastly, they are trying to sell a book, insist the word Bible is pagan though not the Bible (esoterically it is) itself, they don't even spell Cepher properly, it's Sefer.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Seede

Text Only thing is Jesus is just a Prophet and the Messiah, not the Creator. Et Cepher is deluded. People have been trying to Christianize Kabbalah and even the Hashem by trying to make it Jesus' name. It's a cheap imitation. There are 2 Messiahs expected in Zoharic/Kabbalistic prophecy and Jesus is neither. They make things up without a scripture to support it. Jeshu and Yahweh are not even close.

You state that "Jesus is just a Prophet and the Messiah" Question- Prophet and Messiah of who? Is Jesus a prophet of many prophets and a Messiah of many messiah's? Which scriptures state this?

Of the Gospels. I am not a Christian, but I know what the Gospels say, Jesus is the Messiah, Son of God begotten at Baptism (in correct manuscripts of Luke AND in all versions of Hebrews) borrowing from the Psalms of David.

John says he is the divine Logos, but that sounds metaphorical to me, and is borrowed from neo Platonism or Philo.

My post was intended to clarify your confusion as to what the Hebrew scholars

I know that El Elyon is God Most High, but don't need to be educated according to your Hebrew "scholars" especially Eth Cepher, who don't properly transliterate as is universally done, (book) Sefer. Cepher is improper, Sepher is acceptable though.

translate "The Most High El" from Hebrew/Aramaic to English. Also I am not privy as to your understanding what scripture is in your theological world

I guarantee you are not "privy as to [my] understanding [of] what scripture is in [my] theological world."
Go ahead and guess though.

In the Christian Greek scriptures [well over 5,000 MSS] Jesus is the Creator of this universe.

They really don't. They say the Logos was divine or a god.

"All things came into being through him."

But the Logos was with God, and the Logos was a god. He was in the beginning with God.

The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not overcome it.

This is saying Jesus is the Light from day 1 that preceded all OTHER creations and is Gnostic/polytheist in nature, also Philonic Platonism.

If you are willing to admit to being a polytheist I will agree with you that (in spirit and some points letter) John says the Logos is the demiurge, not using the actual word demiurge but the characteristics of one. A craftsman and mediator from God.

I offer you nothing more than what is shown in those scriptures. If you cannot accept that premise then you are totally confused in even understanding what you hate.

Hate and confusion are two things I stay away from. I don't have to accept your particular premise to not be confused, nobody does.

I offered my thoughts on the Hashem/Tetragrammaton and revealed some somewhat well known facts about the creation of the name Jehovah.

No need to make a fuss because I personally don't believe Jesus is God or think that the New Testament says he is God other than the metaphorical "Logos was a god" who became flesh.

I don't believe it is even original to the Gospel of John and the other Gospels have several instances of Jesus denying being equal with God. There is no reason to believe John 1 and the Logos philosophy is literal.

"...James the Just, for whose sake Heaven and earth came into being." Gospel of Thomas

Was that a literal statement?

I am inclined to accept the divinity of Jesus but not to the point of equality with El Elyon. He was a special Prophet, but he was also fully human, blessed by God and GIVEN much power.

I don't combine Jesus with the Zohar, I go to the Pistis-Sophia for that type of material and the library of Sethian and possibly Valentinian material in the Codices of Nag Hammadi.

My own opinion of the Zohar is that it is but a form of commentary on the Pentateuch by those who enjoy knowing nothing.

You have a negative opinion but have you read all 15 volumes of the Zohar or at least the five useless Soncino versions, or the acclaimed Tishby Wisdom of the Zohar?

Because I get a lot of knowledge from it, YOU don't, butthat doesn't mean it has nothing to offer, I doubt you have read it.
Tell me all 43 chapters from vol. 1 to 15 in the English translation of the Zohar with Ashlag commentary.

I don't believe you have read one whole volume of any worthy translation if that is your opinion, I gain Torah knowledge every day reading it and the Zohar every day.

Christianity has no desire to Christianize Cabbalistic belief.

There are a LOT of Cabalists, the Christian version of Kabbalah. It is not the majority but I see it on the internet all the time, turning Jesus into a pentagrammaton is a Cabalistic deed.

It is incompatible to say the least and contradicts almost all forms of the doctrine of the Nazarene movement. [which is the foundation of Christianity]

It only deals with the Tanakh and mostly Torah, it doesn't conflict with Christianity at all because it doesn't deal with Christianity's New Testament. You can believe the Zohar is inspired and be a Christian, but it makes more sense to go with Nag Hammadi and Pistis-Sophia especially.

The literature of the Mandaeans and the Talmud are hostile to Jesus, the Zohar is not. It is concerned with the Ishmaelites, not Nazarenes.

It doesn't conflict with Christianity or have any real connection to it, but Christian Cabala is a reality nonetheless.

You also say that " Et Cepher is deluded." Have you read Eth Cepher? Have you purchased Eth Cepher? I do not believe you have purchased or read Eth Cepher and in that lite I believe you are totally without comprehension of what you hate.
Yes, deluded or delusional
Fond of the word hate are we?

I will use the word, but I avoid engaging in it.

I comprehend anyway, but if I didn't I wouldn't hate.

Like you do with the Zohar.

I already own every book in Eth Cepher so I don't NEED to buy it. I have read every book in it, from the Catholic Deuterocanon, the DSS to Jasher.

I would be wasting money if I bought it.

I have noted that you scolded ChesterJohn for the very thing that you also practice. You have stated "There are 2 Messiahs expected in Zoharic/Kabbalistic prophecy and Jesus is neither." You have inferred that the [Two Messiah] concept is of Cabbalistic origin or at the least content. It did not originate

I never said Kabbalah was the innovator of the two Messiah belief.

Like I said, I have the DSS, I know that they possibly expected two Messiah's, but it is debated. Although it is pretty certain two Messiah's were expected by the Zaddikim/Evionim/Hasidim/Nosrei ha Brit community called "The Way" and "New Covenant."

But it appears they settled on one.

nor was it noteworthy to even suggest it was of the Cabbalah except in your own mind.

It is in the Zohar, the main book of Kabbalah, not only in "my mind."

So you are incorrect. I will provide a sample.

A Beresheet 281. Thus, it is said of THE FUTURE CORRECTION BY Moshe AND THE TWO MASHICHIM (MESSIAH'S): ...

I wonder how it feels to tell someone who is correct they are wrong and then be proven wrong...Can you tell me please?

Was it to impress the ignorant?

No, but ARE you impressed? If so it was not my intention.
edit on 11-2-2017 by irenialilivenka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

You want to say something?

Neither would I, were I you.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

you are not understanding, You are not fooling who you are under another ATS User name.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Right..

No.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

See I told you you were e not fooling anyone by using another ATS user acct name.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join