It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tetragrammaton code and Jehovah

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I was just thinking and I had the damnedest thought. I was thinking about Yahweh and the correct pronunciation of the Tetragrammaton or YHVH and how it was closer to Yaho.

Then it dawned on me. IAO of Gnostic and earlier Phoenician fame was the source of the name Yahweh and IAOA is the Tetragrammaton of vowels. YHVH

AdOnAI spells AOAI when the consonants are removed. The second A is significant as is the second H in YHVH, H being the letter added to AbraHam and SaraH's respective names and completes the Father, Mother, Daughter, Son motiff accompanied by the Tetragrammaton.

I Am the Alpha Omega coincidentally has in English at least the formula to make what I am calling the Tetragrammaton of vowels.

IAhOvAh

YAHOVAH: Y and I are the same in Hebrew and Greek so YAHOVAH has every letter from both the Hebrew Tetragrammaton (or 4 letter name) and the elements of AdOnAI with the consonants removed.

And there is the explanation of how we arrived at YAHOVAH.

Which became to the KJV Bible Jehovah but is always Jah or Yah in pronunciation so putting an e where the a is doesn't effect what was done, combining the vowels in Adonai with the Tetragrammaton or YHVH and producing :

YaHoVaH

edit on 5-2-2017 by irenialilivenka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: irenialilivenka

"I was just on youtube and came across this insane video"

Fixed

No greek in old testament. Hova is its own word, negative connotation

Yahoo was a mockery, as christ was called JayZeus by... DUH DUH DUH... ITALIANS.

Stop letting perverts at you
edit on 5-2-2017 by ChelseaHubble because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ChelseaHubble

Fixed is the name of the video?

I think I will check it out. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Interesting thoughts...

Thanks for sharing your epiphany.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
originally posted by: irenialilivenka

The so called Tetragrammaton was actually a mystical title attributed to it via the Kabbalah. While Jews do not have a letter J in their vocabulary that matters not, as the transliteration into English is s Silent "J" JHVH. Not YaHWeH which is a transliteration into Koine Greek not English. The Greek God worshiped by the Greek Philosophic intellectuals was a tribal God known as YAWEH whom where four of the letters of that transliteration were imposed upon the true GOD's name Jehovah/JHVH in the Koine Greek translation ordered by Alexander the great when He brought some Jews to Greece, this was done as it was the only possible way for the intellectuals of Greece to accept the first five books of the law as true.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

The Tetragrammaton is from before vowel points and NOT a Kabbalistic term being of Greek origin.

The Zohar speaks of the Y-H-V-H but doesn't use the term Tetragrammaton.

And Kabbalah didn't invent it, it's a technical term used to describe pre vowel point Yahweh and His 4 letter name.

It's as old as Moses.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

And hypothetically speaking if Kabbalah was the origin it would have a Hebrew word equivalent and would not use a Greek term. Aramaic or Hebrew it doesn't have a word just the mention of single letters Yod-Heh-Vav-Heh.

Tetragrammaton is Greek, not related to and is older than, Kabbalah.

And really who cares?

Kabbalah is way more intricate and involved in more complex matters.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChelseaHubble

"I was just on youtube and came across this insane video"

Fixed

No greek in old testament. Hova is its own word, negative connotation

Yahoo was a mockery, as christ was called JayZeus by... DUH DUH DUH... ITALIANS.

Stop letting perverts at you

You are perverted, for saying I let perverts get at me, I am a loner and don't take cues from anyone.

IAO, pronounced Yaho, is a Phoenician God and there was a Greek equivalent to the Tetragrammaton that was like what I said myself was a "Tetragrammaton of vowels" IAOA would do perfect.

Probably IAHU though.

Phoenician/Canaanite and Israelite were the same people at one point and had the same God and gods as all Semitic religions until very late.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ChelseaHubble

Should you choose, I recommend Herodotus or you can read about the Phoenicians through Eusebius but I think that is it.

Regardless, the Phoenicians were said to worship a "god" called Israel that was equal to Saturn and a mysterious IAO that is no doubt related to YHVH, though it is hard to find information it was in usage (IAO) in the time of the Gnostics with a good and bad version existing.

Either way I am just having fun with words so get over yourself.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

But it is well known that this is how they invented the name Jehovah.

Josephus mentioned the Tetragrammaton.

Church fathers mentionied and used it in excorcisms in magical papyri with the name of Jesus and IIAAUUEE, IABE, IAHO, IAO, AIA, and other variations.

The fragments of the Scrolls of the Dead Sea at Qumran in Palestine have many fragments in Aramaic and Hebrew including the entire book of Isaiah in which it is used.

Wherever you see Jehovah or Lord in English it is YHVH in original Hebrew or Aramaic.

Jehovah is an invention of medieval times. It is said to incorporate the vowels of Elohim or Adonai with Adonai making the most sense once you consider A and E are the same in Hebrew. El can be Al just as accurately. Alohim can substitute for Elohim.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

The so called Tetragrammaton was actually a mystical title attributed to it via the Kabbalah. While Jews do not have a letter J in their vocabulary that matters not, as the transliteration into English is s Silent "J" JHVH. Not YaHWeH which is a transliteration into Koine Greek not English. The Greek God worshiped by the Greek Philosophic intellectuals was a tribal God known as YAWEH whom where four of the letters of that transliteration were imposed upon the true GOD's name Jehovah/JHVH in the Koine Greek translation ordered by Alexander the great when He brought some Jews to Greece, this was done as it was the only possible way for the intellectuals of Greece to accept the first five books of the law as true.

So...Why do the DSS fragments have it in Aramaic and Hebrew and in the complete Isaiah Scroll?

Why does Josephus mention it?

And how could it possibly be a product of Kabbalah which is a by product of the Sefer Yezirah, Bahir, and Zohar, after the Zohar was written in roughly 1200AD?

That shows how little you know, so why come here with your alternative facts when you know you don't know what you are talking about.

The name Jehovah is an invention that I have described's origins which are Medieval, the YHVH or Tetragrammaton is from the original Tanakh.

Why bother if you don't know the facts, and you don't know the facts, so why???

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Oh Gnosisisfaith how much longer do we have to endure you?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Oh irenialilivenka how much longer do we have to endure you?

For as long as you make false claims.

I am sorry that you stumbled upon a thread you are interested in only mocking by using alternative facts like "Kabbalah invented the Tetragrammaton" expecting me to be uninformed thereby allowing your falsehood to go unchecked.

But you should never have expected me to not know that the word and Tetragrammaton itself are older than Kabbalah.

So if you are upset that I know facts, maybe stop pretending YOU do and ACTUALLY learn some.

And in the meantime stay away from threads you know nothing about's subject matter, stop pretending you are forced to endure anything on the internet (you decided to come to this thread, me, nor Gnosticism or faith had anything to do with it).

Simply put, if you don't know NOW you know.

You know?
edit on 8-2-2017 by irenialilivenka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Now answer a question for me.

What was the point of your last message, are you so not humble that the simple matter of someone correcting your erroneous statement that Kabbalah invented the Tetragrammaton leads you to weird forms of mockery?

I'm sorry that Kabbalah didn't exist until Medieval times and that the Hashem (what Jews call the Tetragrammaton, AND Kabbalists) goes back to Moses or the real author of Genesis.

That is how old the Tetragrammaton or Hashem is. And I don't make threads so people who have no positive ways to express themselves and don't know OR care about reality or facts can pollute them with lies like "Kabbalah invented the Tetragrammaton."

If you wish to run around making false claims like the several you are currently holding a grudge over because I debunked several of your falsehoods in the Paul invented Christianity thread, like "baptism of fire is bad" (even Paul disagreed and you have yet to respond to that so are trying elsewhere to get 'revenge') and "Simon the Zealot was really a Canaanite."

Go take a look if you have yet to.

My point is that if you come at me with alternative facts like you have been, it is not my fault that you have to endure being told correct, actual facts, because I learn and don't make statements I just think might be or just want to be, true.

You got that racket locked down it seems.

Now, say something false again so I can rebuke you because I can tell you hate being wrong almost as much as being corrected about the knowledge you lack regarding the Bible.

It's a widely available book, you can read it online like many books if you ever actually want to learn about the Bible.

But please do tell how a thing that didn't exist BC (Kabbalah is Medieval) invents something that does (Tetragrammaton is ancient)?

Please tell.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Oh irenialilivenka, how much longer do we have to endure you?

What is it you are being made to "have to endure", being educated about the origins of the word Jehovah?

Informed as to when Kabbalah first came into existence and why?

Sefer Yezirah and Defer Bahir were the first truly Kabbalistic books, and both antedate modern Kabbalah and even the Sender ha-Zohar. They probably were written between 6-800 AD, though it is really anyone's guess, and the Zohar is closer to 1200 AD.

These books are the foundation of Kabbalah.

Where as the actual Tetragrammaton, YHVH, is as old as the Torah and the words Tetragrammaton and Pentateuch are both Greek for Hashem and Torah.

The Hashem is what Modern Jews who use the Masoretic Tanakh call the Tetragrammaton which is not pronounced because they have no Temple and no H. of Holies to say it in. They can write YHVH but don't pronounce it and use the word Hashem (The Name) or Adonai (LORD).

YHVH became Jehovah in early English Bibles and rarely Yahweh, though for some reason this is not popular with the Rabbis and is no longer done, but Jehovah remains which tells me it is a gaff pronunciation they don't care about and Yahweh correct, so not allowed.

Either way the method of creating YAHOVAH is as I said and Jehovah is a corruption of that, using a Je instead of Ya makes no difference but I think the correct pronunciation is Yah-Vay

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Oh irenialilivenka, how much longer do we have to endure you?

What is it you are being made to "have to endure", being educated about the origins of the word Jehovah?

Informed as to when Kabbalah first came into existence and why?

Sefer Yezirah and Sefer Bahir were the first truly Kabbalistic books, and both antedate modern Kabbalah and even the Sefer ha-Zohar. They probably were written between 6-800 AD, though it is really anyone's guess, and the Zohar is closer to 1200 AD.

These books are the foundation of Kabbalah.

Where as the actual Tetragrammaton, YHVH, is as old as the Torah and the words Tetragrammaton and Pentateuch are both Greek for Hashem and Torah.

The Hashem is what Modern Jews who use the Masoretic Tanakh call the Tetragrammaton which is not pronounced because they have no Temple and no H. of Holies to say it in. They can write YHVH but don't pronounce it and use the word Hashem (The Name) or Adonai (LORD).

YHVH became Jehovah in early English Bibles and rarely Yahweh, though for some reason this is not popular with the Rabbis and is no longer done, but Jehovah remains which tells me it is a gaff pronunciation they don't care about and Yahweh correct, so not allowed.

Either way the method of creating YAHOVAH is as I said and Jehovah is a corruption of that, using a Je instead of Ya makes no difference but I think the correct pronunciation is Yah-Vay

Damn auto correct gets me every time.

I just wanted to add that Y-H-V-H or the Hashem, is nothing compared to the 72 lettered name of G-d or even the shorter Shemhameforash the 14 letter name.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

But you are not fooling anyone.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I was just thinking and I had the damnedest thought. I was thinking about Yahweh and the correct pronunciation of the Tetragrammaton or YHVH and how it was closer to Yaho.

The Eth Cepher group has recently completed a three year study on that very matter. This group of Christian Jews have concluded that the Creator Jesus' correct Hebrew to English name is Yahusha [Ya hoo sha] and that the Most High El who is His father is Yahuah [Ya hoo ah].
Source - www.cepher.net... - By clicking [SEE INSIDE] there is a video which I believe is very interesting. That is if one has the interest and time. The video begins with this very subject so there is no need to scroll and look for the subject matter. Simply click the red rectangle button, [see inside], scroll down a short distance to video and the very first subject is that of which your thread is mentioned.
edit on 8-2-2017 by Seede because: additional material added.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede

Awesome. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

But you are not fooling anyone.

Don't need to fool anyone, not trying.

You yourself are fooling only yourself.

new topics