It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sanders on Trump: 'This guy is a fraud'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

The orange baby is not the problem. People who voted for this dumbf*ck is the problem!

I like sanders, but they're all f****** bull#shi#ters.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: brutus61

You are assuming that because of his cabinet picks he will not honor his promises.

I am assuming nothing. Trump has said that he would not let Wall St. get away with their shenanigans anymore and that he would tax them, but his recent actions will allow them to do what they did leading up to the 2008 fiasco.

So far he has in fact honored all of his promises so why don't you wait and see what stance he takes? He just might(will in my opinion) surprise you.

Has any of his EO's included a WS tax?

How long has he been in office?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Sorry. Dogs are predators, the fact you think they are not is amazing. They have to be trained. Now show me Trump's picks eating the hens they are supposed to be guarding.
edit on 5-2-2017 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: brutus61
Long enough to roll-back regulations on Wall Street so they can do whatever they want; long enough to eliminate regulations on financial advisors so they don't have to act in the best interests of the investor; long enough to eliminate regulations that prevented coal companies from dumping waste in waterways; long enough to roll-back sanctions on his BFF Putin. The ONLY thing he's done as far as Wall Street is concerned --- so far --- is to put some of their biggest players in high-ranking cabinet posts and roll-back regulations that tried to keep them fro upending the economy again. So your point is what?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04
Give it time. Campaign: Wall Street is bad and screwing the people In Office: Here, let me roll back those nasty regulations that keep you from screwing up the economy again. Stay tuned. It's WAY too early to know where this is going to end up. And if I'm wrong I'll be the first to own up to it.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

You already are wrong by making conclusions based on zero evidence.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

FRANK from MA was a huge reason for the problems we had. The man who said there was no bubble and nothing needed to be changed.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Some of Trump's pick are concerning, but there is also a certain logic to it. For instance, Trump picked a billionaire to be Commerce Secretary, and as Trump said: "One of the networks said "Why, he put on a billionaire at Commerce". Well, that's 'cause this guy knows how to make money folks, c'mon! I'd like to put on a guy that failed all his life, but we don't want that, do we?"

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Exactly, RESULTS are what matter, so let's see how it turns out for Main St. Concern is good, passing judgment already is not.
edit on 5-2-2017 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Ok, Bernie is a sellout that talked a good game and then went right back in to the same machine he rallied against. With that out of the way, does he have a point?

Does credibility not mean anything to you?
You still thinking anything out of this guys mouth holds any validity?
His point's are invalid!
Especially now he almost started a damn civil war with his little revolution.
He has been exposed for the fraudulent career politician he is.
I warned you all he would abandon you a year ago and here we are you people still actually listening to his words...
*shakes head*
Really sad man...
Just accept you all got played...

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Does credibility not mean anything to you? You still thinking anything out of this guys mouth holds any validity? His point's are invalid!

Bernie may be a hypocrite, but his point remains valid due to Trump's own actions.

Especially now he almost started a damn civil war with his little revolution.

No need to be a drama queen.

I warned you all he would abandon you a year ago and here we are you people still actually listening to his words... *shakes head* Really sad man... Just accept you all got played...

I didn't support Bernie. I would have liked to see him win out of the other choices, but was not a big fan.

Now, can you address the issue or are we going to focus on Bernie himself?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Bernie may be a hypocrite, but his point remains valid due to Trump's own actions.

Tell us exactly what action Trump took and exactly how the consequences have been bad for the middle class.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Tell us exactly what action Trump took and exactly how the consequences have been bad for the middle class.

I don't think that is what Bernie said. He said Trump has failed on his commitments to the Middle Class, which included a promise to not let Wall Street "get away with murder".

"I'm really good at that stuff," he said in Iowa. "I know Wall Street. I know the people on Wall Street. We're going to have the greatest negotiators of the world, but at the same time I'm not going to let Wall Street get away with murder. Wall Street has caused tremendous problems for us. We're going to tax Wall Street."

Well, his EO on Dodd-Frank, which includes what is called the Volcker Rule, is a problem. That "rule" prohibits banks from investing in risky instruments with customer deposits. That played a big part in the 2008 crash and Trump wants to do away with it.

www.bloomberg.com...

edit on 5-2-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

So he has done literally nothing that has hurt the middle class, but the sky is falling, gotcha.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: introvert

So he has done literally nothing that has hurt the middle class, but the sky is falling, gotcha.

Nice try moving the goalposts. I've just shown you how Bernie's comments are valid, yet you refuse to acknowledge it.

You could say that this potentially puts the middle class at risk, allowing banks to gamble with their deposits and opens-up the middle class to paying for another bailout, if and when another bubble pops.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
It just looks like Trump is using the old adage of "keep your friends close but your enemies closer."

That is all.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Sanders better be careful who he tells is a fraud as he himself knows that his wife is the biggest fraud of all.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

The orange baby is not the problem. People who voted for this dumbf*ck is the problem!

I like sanders, but they're all f****** bull#shi#ters.

Stop! you are beig too sensible, it takes the fun out of one sided threads like this, where there is a need to cover all the angles. Of course Bernie is correct, if only because it's as plain as the nose on your face, but bar a few here said just that, they needed to add things on. I dare say by the end of this thread, it will be true that Bernie wears frilly knickers, and that it was God who put Trump in the jump seat.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
So I guess sticking to your guns and holding himself to his own words didnt do it for you? I am going to guess that none of the posters are going to remember him promising to stick to the the party he joined and vow to uphold the vote and support the nominee in his party make him not a "sell out". The fast that some of Americans out there believe this non factual shiz isnt flabergasting is astounding blows my mind. reply to: Mike.Ockizard

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: spelling

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

exactly, some people are just confused, they can`t seem to comprehend that trump isn`t a politician but they still try to predict what he will or won`t do based on what other politicians have done as president.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join