It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sanders on Trump: 'This guy is a fraud'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Snarl

don't care what Sanders says. He's a Closet Communist and he's irrelevant

There is no doubt of that.

The individual is sacrificed for the greater good.

Even when everyone knows it was wrong.

Well, Republicans also like to use similar wording for what makes America a republic, not a democracy - which one is it?

Well in a Republic Sanders would have gotten the nomination.

In a Republic the individual is protected from the mob.

There is no such thing as 'collective' rights.

INDIVIDUAL rights.

We were founded as a Republic.

A Republic elected Trump see the Electoral College.

See how an honest primary was ran.

Compared to the other side ran theirs, and ended it with foreign nationals at democratic conventions electioneering on their behalf.
edit on 5-2-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

Says the sellout that had his nomination stolen from him.

If he is a "sellout" why is he still proving his points, which are clear and truthful as they have been throughout his Political career. tRump his been nothing more than a Grifter throughout his career.

The only thing Sanders has proven is what Xeunchen said.

Finally became a democrat.

edit on 5-2-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
God some people have feeble logic.

Bubba from the auto-body shop isn't going to be the best selection for keeping Goldman Sachs in check.

The truth is if Trump had actually hired Bubba, you all would be screaming how incompetent the President is.

You fool no one.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
does anyone have any quotes and sources for what trump actually said in regards to wall street?

I don`t remember everything trump said while he was campaigning, it would be helpful to see exactly what he did say about wall street.

The left has proven that they do paraphrase and just flat out make up things that were never said, so when a lefty like Bernie says that trump said so and so but is now doing the opposite I can`t believe that without seeing exactly what trump did say.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

So far, he's done nothing of the sort. Bernie on the other hand is a verified fraud. It's a matter of public record he sold out.

Did Trump not say the EO regarding Dodd-Frank was to "help his friends"?

Did he not say he was going to go after Wall St.?

Are you asking me to somehow do research and argue your position for you? The Magic 8-Ball says outlook is bleak on that one.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Exactly. Let's see how his policies treat Americans before we judge him.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: neo96

Says the sellout that had his nomination stolen from him, and then kissed the ass of the very same nomination stealing, wall-street backed, mega bucks speech paid, public and private position charlatan, HRC.

Yep.

Jp Morgan
Citigroup
Goldman Sachs
Microsoft
Time Warner
Apple
Comcast

To name a few.
www.opensecrets.org...

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: introvert

So far, he's done nothing of the sort. Bernie on the other hand is a verified fraud. It's a matter of public record he sold out.

Did Trump not say the EO regarding Dodd-Frank was to "help his friends"?

Did he not say he was going to go after Wall St.?

Are you asking me to somehow do research and argue your position for you? The Magic 8-Ball says outlook is bleak on that one.

You said he does nothing of the sort, but he has, in fact, done and said what I claimed. Either you refuse to admit what is going on or you are ignorant of the facts. Neither are my concern.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You asked me what he said, provided no substance, and then made a conclusion. Nice try, you get an F.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

It's entirely true that financial markets need regulating. But Dodd Frank isn't the way to do it:

www.forbes.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
NO. I'm afraid it is clearly YOU that is feeble-minded or perhaps just intentionally dense. Fox and Dog aren't at all the same thing. A dog is loyal, domesticated and a friend. A fox is a predator. Trump drained the swamp so he could fill it with the cesspool. The people he has chosen are dyed-in-the-wool, proven and documented, top-shelf, carrion-eating foxes. Wall Street's finest. Yay for the rest of us.

edit on 5-2-2017 by jtma508 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

a reply to: Snarl

don't care what Sanders says. He's a Closet Communist and he's irrelevant

There is no doubt of that.

The individual is sacrificed for the greater good.

Even when everyone knows it was wrong.

Well, Republicans also like to use similar wording for what makes America a republic, not a democracy - which one is it?

Well in a Republic Sanders would have gotten the nomination.

In a Republic the individual is protected from the mob.

There is no such thing as 'collective' rights.

INDIVIDUAL rights.

We were founded as a Republic.

A Republic elected Trump see the Electoral College.

See how an honest primary was ran.

Compared to the other side ran theirs, and ended it with foreign nations at democratic conventions electioneering on their behalf.

You've conveniently not answered the actual question at all. Many republicans on ATS use an analogy very similar to yours to state why they believe America is a republic not a democracy. The argument being that in a republic, it's the needs of the many that over rule the needs of the few. You have now stated that as being the cornerstone of communism.

You've also stated individual rights over 'collective' rights. The latter is republican in nature, the former is democratic in nature - I'm not talking of how American politicians want to bend it, that's the nature of the actual words themselves.

If it was really down to individual rights as opposed to collective, Clinton would have won the election as more individuals voted for her, hence her winning the popular vote. As the electoral college practices collective rights, she didn't.......................... strange logic being used to present facts by some people on here.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I found these

first we have this straight from the Clinton News Network:

At first glance a billionaire Republican businessman sounds like Wall Street's dream presidential candidate.
But Donald Trump is no such thing. In fact, the prospect of a Trump White House strikes fear at the heart of capitalism.
Trump has hammered Wall Street in recent speeches, wants to raise taxes on the rich and has embraced policies that will hurt many multinational companies.
"Wall Street hates him because he is a class traitor," said Greg Valliere, chief political strategist at Potomac Research Group. "He has bought into the populist rhetoric that Wall Street is greedy and makes too much money...He sounds more anti-Wall Street than Elizabeth Warren."

money.cnn.com...

Even CNN disagrees with Bernie on where trump stands on wall street

and I found these few quotes:

“We have to get rid of Dodd-Frank. The banks aren't loaning money to people that need it…. The regulators are running the banks.”....—Oct 20, 2015 trump

“Asked about calls to break up big banks, the candidate responded: “I disagree.””
—Oct 20, 2015,trump

“Whether they fund them or nationalize them, it doesn't matter, but you have to keep the banks going.”
—April 15, 2009

“I know Wall Street. I know the people on Wall Street.... I'm not going to let Wall Street get away with murder. Wall Street has caused tremendous problems for us.”
—Jan. 9, 2016

“The hedge fund guys are getting away with murder... They're paying nothing, and it's ridiculous.”
—Aug. 23, 2015

“It is so important to audit The Federal Reserve.”
—Feb. 22, 2016, tweet

graphics.wsj.com...

he has only been president for 2 weeks lets wait and see what he does about wall street before we start calling him a fraud.

edit on 5-2-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

edit on 5-2-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

That's rich, coming from a career politician who HASN'T accomplished d*ck....

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

double post
edit on 5-2-2017 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I can`t find any trump quotes where he said he wouldn`t appoint any wall street people to his cabinet, so he hasn`t lied about that .

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Sanders is projecting. Trump was always going to dismantle Dodd-frank. Sanders is a fraud.
edit on 5-2-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Says the sellout that had his nomination stolen from him.

Bernie Sanders gets his jollies from telling the American people how dumb we are for choosing Hillary over him, and then again for choosing Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton. His time has passed. Even the DNC isn't taking Bernie as a serious candidate during their process of choosing a new party leader.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

He had my vote but lost it due to corruption nobody ever really paid for. Then he caved in to Hillary. He's dead to me now. Trump is much better than Hillary and the status quo IMO.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join