It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sanders on Trump: 'This guy is a fraud'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders accused President Donald Trump of falling short of commitments to middle-class voters, pointing to his Cabinet and senior advisers' ties to Wall Street.

"This guy is a fraud," Sanders told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union" Sunday.

"This guy ran for president of the United States saying, 'I, Donald Trump, I'm going to take on Wall Street -- these guys are getting away with murder.' Then suddenly, he appoints all these billionaires," Sanders said.

It takes one to know one. That's the first thing that comes to my mind.

Sanders is an expert on political fraud. I think we can all agree on that.

There was a time not to long ago when anything Sanders said about Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton was big news. Has that time passed yet?
edit on 5-2-2017 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Says the sellout that had his nomination stolen from him.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Sanders is just a poor loser. Trump doesn't like or trust him. Sanders is a never-was and never-will-be and he knows it.

These are the typical comments from losers who try to stay relevant.

Bye-bye.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Has that time passed yet?

Yes. Long ago. About the same time he sold out to Hillary after the system was rigged against him.

The guy should've taken Stein's offer to be the Green Party Presidential candidate. Many of the states that went blue this election would've gone green. Then at least he'd still have some integrity and kept to his values, as opposed to the shameful disgrace of a man he is now.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Says the sellout that had his nomination stolen from him.

.... by fraud within his own beloved party....
edit on 5-2-2017 by ausername because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I keep thinking about how Bernie--after being horribly and maliciously screwed--hopped back on board the gang-bang train of corruption that pwned him. I liked him before that. Can't see him as anything but a cuckold now.

Bernie is just sour and angry that he doesn't have a heavy pair like President Trump.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Thanks Captain Obvious!

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Who? Is he that sellout?
edit on 5-2-2017 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Ok, Bernie is a sellout that talked a good game and then went right back in to the same machine he rallied against. With that out of the way, does he have a point?

Did Trump not say those things and then sold-out himself on the promises he made?

Shoot the messenger all you like, but we still have to address what he said.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Unless he is being blackmailed and his family is tied up somewhere, I lost all respect for him when he started campaigning for Hillary after she stole it from him.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Ok, Bernie is a sellout that talked a good game and then went right back in to the same machine he rallied against. With that out of the way, does he have a point?

Did Trump not say those things and then sold-out himself on the promises he made?

I think it's too early to say Trump is a fraud just because he hired billionaires. You hunt sharks with sharks.

He hasn't done anything remotely, other than the hiring of said billionares, to show that's he's pro-wall-street.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

You are assuming that because of his cabinet picks he will not honor his promises. So far he has in fact honored all of his promises so why don't you wait and see what stance he takes? He just might(will in my opinion) surprise you.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Looks like Sanders is a real Democrat now.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

What did he say he would do that he is refusing to do? What percent of promises?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I think it's too early to say Trump is a fraud just because he hired billionaires. You hunt sharks with sharks.

Hunt sharks with sharks?

He hasn't done anything remotely, other than the hiring of said billionares, to show that's he's pro-wall-street.

Did he not hire a big dog from GS? Is he not going to go after Dodd-Frank in an effort to remove regulations, including the Volcker Rule?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Sanders was selling the same crap on the other side of the spectrum. It's nice that all the losers are crying their eyes out, like they do every election. This is common. People running for office have no standards. Why? I like to assume it's because even good people do bad things and the worst prevent those average people from getting elected by airing laundry. Laundry that if their own was leaked would do likely more damage than to that of the first person.

People are flawed and that's okay but things have gone too far past progression and digression is happening in a massive amount, possibly even waves. We gotta start electing on the basis of "lower" standards. Ahh man you punched a dog as a teen... Do you regret it? Would you do it again? ... it's okay to be skeptical because we can't keep believing every election is about 2 people with rose smelling A-holes. It's never been, people aren't inherently good or even but in-between.
edit on 5-2-2017 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: brutus61

You are assuming that because of his cabinet picks he will not honor his promises.

I am assuming nothing. Trump has said that he would not let Wall St. get away with their shenanigans anymore and that he would tax them, but his recent actions will allow them to do what they did leading up to the 2008 fiasco.

So far he has in fact honored all of his promises so why don't you wait and see what stance he takes? He just might(will in my opinion) surprise you.

Has any of his EO's included a WS tax?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

What did he say he would do that he is refusing to do? What percent of promises?

Has he pulled the reign on Wall St.?

It appears he is doing the opposite.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Frank is a grade A fool.

This is not a housing bubble, it wont collapse

The dems made the banks rich after the collapse and the banks already gutted the laws while the Dems held power and did nothing.
www.thenation.com...

I don't expect much, but nothing Trump does can be worse than the Dem response.
edit on 5-2-2017 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I don't expect much, but nothing Trump does can be worse than the Dem response

That's illogical.

The topic is that Bernie said he was a fraud for saying he would take on Wall St, but is doing the opposite.

So far, he is correct.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join