It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What type of meditation should I practise?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
If I'm interested in gaining, improving occult knowledge and see the truth.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

yeeeah, it doesnt quite work that way...

Meditation means peace and quiet..

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
My mind is full of spirits, I'd like to separate their thoughts from mine to *begin* with...

a reply to: tikbalang

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

An extremely high type of meditation.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Transcendental. I have since 1970.

P.S. Your OP requires more content as per the Ts and Cs than you've posted here.

P.P.S. The Beatles and a whole bunch of actors and rockers went to India, some together to learn Transcendental Meditation, and I began then.

Look into George Harrison's opinion of it. He practiced it his entire life.

Peace...MS*

*MARHARESI MAHESH YOGI
edit on 5-2-2017 by mysterioustranger because: Just waking up.....

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: gell1234

edit on 5-2-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Well i guess you can call tripping on acid "transcendental meditation"

edit on 5-2-2017 by solve because: though word

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Anything that doesn't require drugs?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

Close...Practiced correctly...It is "tripping" WITHOUT the acid...Nor any drugs at all

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Can't speak for others, but I actually practice Pineal Gland de-calcification methods. I guess the best explanation as to why would be to relate to an older TV... the better the antenna, the better the transfer of communication/clear channel input.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Yeah, i know,

Just joking about the Beatles.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I saw the other post first, thought as much. Tread lightly. Take care and concern when pursuing for if you 'yearn' powers it invites elements. He who gains wisdom also gains sorrow, so I am going to be straight up on this. Find a coach. Someone you can learn from. Otherwise you are rudderless...

Since you reached out with a song link I'll use a song to give one of the many answers back - it may not be your style music, it's the words.

You ask a serious question, you get a serious answer. I've seen the road you are on, been around others that have started as well.. take a moment and think about the deeper meaning that is motivating you when seeking truths where you do.

If you're seeing those guys (the other post) then you're in a little hot water.

Road

Oh, and to clarify - I do not think you're mad, it is the warning that I refer to. Find a mentor. The robe dudes seem to happen with a darker element and you are a babe in the woods. We all are in such things.

edit on 5-2-2017 by Newt22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: gell1234

Some occult knowledge can be obtained by reason and intuition, by contemplating various symbols occultists use, ancient wall art, studying gematria, temura, and notarikon, reading scriptures, visiting holy sites, and talking to other people involved in the subject.

Meditation can bring experiences that help understand all these things in a different way. But, you can sit and meditate for decades without any revealing experiences. The traditional saying is "you've got to find a master for guidance, or you waste your time."

Some things are only understood through "mind to mind" transmission.

That's where a master comes in. He can initiate the disciple into the mysteries, and enable the student to start down the right path.

Finding the path on your own is purely hit and miss. [Matthew 7:14]

So, although not impossible to find your way on your own, you could spend your entire life looking and not see anything at all.

If you study the life of the Buddha, you'll see that Gautama went from guru to guru to find the path he was looking for, and was dissatisfied with all the gurus of his time. So, even though each of these "masters" had something to teach, it wasn't enough for the Buddha. But, all their teaching did give him a place to start his own meditation.

In a way, your own inner soul will guide you to the masters, and you'll decide what to accept and what to reject, from their various teaching, until you find the knowledge that is important to you.

Seek and ye shall find.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Meditation. I doubt many people even know the true meaning or purpose. Meditation is about calming your thoughts and quieting your spirits and demons. You need to understand when the mind is not quiet and you are in an emotional state, your body generates spiritual energy that a smart man coined "Loosh".

Your body will saturate the area with this energy which will in turn become a feeding frenzy for potentially unwanted attention. Meditation is supposed to be used to go into trance states so you can unveil invisible entities and/or auras of other or your own energetic lattice for reconstitution and realignment.

The "Loosh" you generate interferes with realignment and communication with entities. The unwanted entities attracted to your Loosh will just further complicate the interference. Imagine tying a complex knot in a pool of mud. Now imagine creatures in the mud trying to untie the knot at every phase. That's what going into a trance is for an untrained mind. This is where proper meditation is required.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
The traditional meditation for Buddhists and other Eastern tradition is to become aware of the breath; be mindful of the breath; while being sensitive to your whole body, inside and out. "Putting away hankering and dejection with regard to the world."

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Thanks, im not sure breath is the key though, maybe this is not the type of meditation I'm after?

a reply to: nOraKat

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I practice western meditation, which is just deep thought, reflecting on the Word, or trying to recognize the patterns within the Spirit.

What works best for me is praying before hand. That is, I ask Father for understanding before I meditate on whatever it is I'm trying to understand, and often the answer will come to me. I mean, really, prayer is so effective that it is like using cheat codes.

And obviously you would want to be baptized so as to have the spirit of the Son and the Spirit within you (so you're translating the Truth and not lying spirits.)

edit: Oh and be humble in your requests and be grateful for whatever you receive - that's just about as important as the other things.
edit on 2/6/2017 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ttobban
Can't speak for others, but I actually practice Pineal Gland de-calcification methods. I guess the best explanation as to why would be to relate to an older TV... the better the antenna, the better the transfer of communication/clear channel input.

That is why there is strife in the World and why the population is growing. The Pineal Gland is the computer for Your Infinite Soul, that is why "They" add Fluoride and other poisons to our food and water. "They" KNOW 'the secret' and it passed on and on through the generations over and over. Now because the Pineal Gland is calcified, that "connection to The Divine" is garbled so at the 'time of passing' instead of getting a clear connection and actually seeing how their Soul is progressing, their 'Life Reflection/Review' is skewed so they grab another vessel to carry that Soul.

This might explain why "Past Life Recollections" are greater in children, because their Pineal Glands haven't had enough time to calcify..

Stay Hydrated... (non tap water)

new topics

top topics

join