It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands protest Trump as he returns to Mar-a-Lago

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
If I recall correctly, people protested both of Bush's "victories", in 2000 and 2004.

I dont remember how long they lasted but they did eventually fade away.

I'm wondering when the anti-Trump demonstrations will come to an end.

I mean, they will stop eventually, right?

edit on 5-2-2017 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Yes, unless Trump continues to give people a reason to protest.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

It will last as long as the elite and media are making a profit or a gain on it. Its amazing the amount of people that are incapable on unwilling to use or implement individual thought. The left is a mess if anyone deserves protests its the Obamam, DNC, and Hillary Clinton. They have hijacked the peoples party and turned it into something most Americans dont even recognize.

(post by Jefferton removed for political trolling and baiting)
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Nope. Not until something is done about the violent riots. They'll just continue to destroy property and attack people like animals for no reason

They started long before Trump was President. Rioters at his demonstrations, attacking his supporters. All for nothing apparently.
edit on -060009am2kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

On the contrary, they're just getting started, blank check funding by opposition groups and elite billionaires, they are going to protest and fight Trump relentlessly in every way they can. In the media, in the courts, in the government, in the streets, in the USA and abroad throughout his presidency.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

It will take years but eventually they'll stop. I've seen all this in other countries before when I was young. Trump is a consequence of 8 years of Obama mess. One more democrat government could get us into civil war, so expect some unavoidable, undesired, temporal side effects while Dr. Trump is healing America.

By the way, WW3 is unavoidable too (Yes, China). At least we have the right people to handle it. Wait to see those idiots blaming Trump for that too while he defends them. God is taking notes.

edit on 5-2-2017 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

No matter what he does, doesn't do, think he might maybe sometime do kinda maybe... he will be protested.
edit on 5-2-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Yesterdays news people!

At some point we're going to have to quit discussing all the protests cause they are going to be daily occurrences.
No offence Gladtobehere.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Nope. Not until something is done about the violent riots. They'll just continue to destroy property and attack people like animals for no reason

They started long before Trump was President. Rioters at his demonstrations, attacking his supporters. All for nothing apparently.

This. Until people are charged and jailed (not a 2 day pass) then most may realize that it is not worth it to destroy. Or not.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

On the contrary, they're just getting started, blank check funding by opposition groups and elite billionaires, they are going to protest and fight Trump relentlessly in every way they can. In the media, in the courts, in the government, in the streets, in the USA and abroad throughout his presidency.

If that is what they choose to do, so be it. That is their right.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

originally posted by: Ohanka

This. Until people are charged and jailed (not a 2 day pass) then most may realize that it is not worth it to destroy. Or not.

Some in positions to intervene may be inclined to say things like "let it burn"...

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure if Trump personally developed a cure for cancer there'd be people protesting in support of the cancerous cells.

dead cell lives matter!! umm.. what?

Then again Trump would probably charge up the ass for it if his short-lived steaks enterprise is anything to go by.
edit on -060009am2kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

IMO, you cannot justify a false equivalence with an illogical fallacy - the reality is, is that snowflakes use Trump as an excuse to be offended by things that they have previously tolerated and even encouraged when a black liberal POTUS took the same actions.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

If that is what they choose to do, so be it. That is their right.

I agree, as long as it is organized, lawful and relatively peaceful.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I'm still waiting for somebody to hold their party accountable and point their fingers at the left conglomerates along with Hollywood for praising and promoting this stuff.

Just a finger, even if only for a second or thought

Is their a non emotional rational brain over there that's willing to speak up? Don't be afriad you won't be scrutinized for recognising the truth.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I would like to know what will happen if there is a "Real" or "False Flag" event in the non to distant future, will it be "real" or a "false flag", depends i suppose on whose side you listen too and all sides will proclaim they are right!!

Lets hope there are no serious "events" otherwise i will have to switch ATS off and come to my own conclusions after some serious unbiased research

edit on 2017-02-05T10:07:32-06:002017Sun, 05 Feb 2017 10:07:32 -0600bSunday0702America/Chicago1710 by corblimeyguvnor because: unbiased research added

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

"Ignore it and it will go away" maybe? I haven't seen a single protest, in person or on media. Why? Because I don't care about them. They don't affect me in any way. Let the protestors protest and send the rioters to prison for their crimes.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
LOL more Zionist Soros terror acts of creating protests all over the country.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

IMO, you cannot justify a false equivalence with an illogical fallacy

Is that what that is? Huh.

the reality is, is that snowflakes use Trump as an excuse to be offended by things that they have previously tolerated and even encouraged when a black liberal POTUS took the same actions.

There is the false equivalence. What Trump did is not the same as what Obama did.

And I'm not sure what race has to do with anything.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join