It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anybody identify these 'spirits' from a popular music video?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
It's funny you should say they have something to do with Moloch...I done a ouija board when I was younger that said I was talking to Moloch...

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Is it just me, or are there two identical threads with all the same responses?

Edit: Now this response is in both threads. What manner of witchcraft be this?

edit on 6/7/2017 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
Is it just me, or are there two identical threads with all the same responses?

Edit: Now this response is in both threads. What manner of witchcraft be this?

Its the Mandella defect. Not real. Ignore. bye.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Moloch is an old Babylonian and Carthaginian deity that demanded child sacrifice by throwing them into a fire.
I think it's also the deity the Israelites were worshipping before Moses came down the mountain with the 10 commandments. I've also heard that Moloch is the name of the big owl in Bohemian Grove that the Cremation of Care ceremony is preformed before.

I don't see what any of that has to do with hooded guys who look like Benedictine monks though.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Wow, the mystery of the duplicate thread lives on. When I click on my ATS and see the threads I have replied to on the right, this one shows up twice. It had dropped off over several months, now it's back. Weird

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

I have seen them before several times The most weird was when I woke up in the middle of the night they were standing at the foot of my bed even stranger they were all different sizes like a family like 5 of them. Couldn't make out robes just black shadow people no faces.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I don't think we've seen the same thing, for a start, what I saw were 5-6 tall thin spirits.

a reply to: Gargoyle91

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: gell1234
I don't think we've seen the same thing, for a start, what I saw were 5-6 tall thin spirits.

a reply to: Gargoyle91

In druid robes?

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

How long are they around for when they appear? Does is make any kind of sound or any kind of audible coming from it?

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I had a friend that would summon hooded faceless beings like that from cedar trees and smoke with them.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Their around at least until/sometime after I go to sleep.

They make no sound but I think they wave their hands around (for some magic/a spell).

I don't know what kind of robes as I could barely see them (shadow like spirits-barely invisible to me)

All robes look similar to me.
edit on 7-8-2017 by gell1234 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2017 by gell1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
You should be more concerned with why he was wearing khaki pants in a place that wasn't an office or retail store. Ghastly.

But the robed figures you see as you drift away to sleep: don't bother them and they won't bother you. They're probably just trying to get home. Also: burning sage or any kind of smudge ritual never works. Ever. Dadgum wives tale.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

They make no sound but I think they wave their hands around (for some magic/a spell).

Yes, they wave their hand, and say, "sleep now, you will."

These spirits are either Jedi spirits or they have been taught the ways of the force, they could be Sith.

If I was you I would wash my hands with minced garlic before I go to sleep, 3 hours before you go to sleep you need to perform a secret ritual where you undress and go and knock on your neighbors door, as soon as they open you in your loudest voice start singing the Barbie Girl song by Aqua, only the first verse is required.

Once your neighbor goes back in side freaked out of their minds, you need to make your way back to your place but you need to imitate the motions of a chimp on your way back and then as you enter your front door make a horse sound and drag your feet backwards along the ground just a dog does after it pee's or takes a dump.

Now, the most important part.

When you wake the next morning, if all was done correctly the night before and the entities came again you should make your way to the kitchen, take out a hot dog from the fridge (make sure you have hotdogs in the fridge prior to everything) put it in the micro wave, dance around pretending to do an Indian rain dance and when the hot dog explodes you rejoice. you get down on one knee and do the little Father, son Holy spirit prayer and you should be set.

All this ritual needs to be captured on video, HD if possible and uploaded either here or to youtube with a link so ATS members can see for themselves if they need to do the same.

edit on 7-8-2017 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join