It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O’Reilly told Trump that Putin is a killer. Trump: ‘You think our country is so innocent?’

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

So which is it; are we the greatest country, or are we killers?. We kill opposition party leaders? We kill journalists that speak against the establishment? Is Trump now a killer? He ordered a raid that resulted in mass causalities, specifically civilians. So is the title 'killer' for Trump a suitable title?

Interesting how Trump will go so far as to demean America to avoid criticsing Putin even when some of his actions warrant criticism. Makes me think Putin does have something over Trump. Maybe he did get pissed on.
edit on 7-2-2017 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

As a 24 year veteran, I can tell you that we are killers. And our foreign policy in the middle east has made the world FAR more dangerous with drone strikes in soverign countries killing many civilians. Putin is no saint, but neither are we. I think that Trump was trying to say don't be the pot and kettle. We are not used to hearing non PC answers is why people are spazzing out.
Trumps actions tell me he is 100% interested in the economics of things. Being friends with Russia reduces the need for military spending. Getting our NATO partners to spend their obligated 2% on defense would save us billions that we could put to infrastructure and jobs.
BTW, the next time some eurotrash leader mouths off to Trump(I am talking to you France and Germany), just think of all the trillions you have saved over the years because of the US military presence in Europe.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

I know we are killers, but the way trump has been speaking in the last two years, you'd think we were angels. Now, his sudden shift in criticizing America when defending Putin is strange, considering the fact that Obama would have met much harsher backlash, had he said something that like that. He is not saying we are killers to bring to light an unavoidable truth; he is only saying it in defense of Putin, and as a way of avoiding criticizing Putin. It's called deflection and the sycophants are acting like he is not doing it.

My issue is with the sycophants who can not see their own hypocrisy. They casually gloss over this. When Donal says it; it is embraced and he is looked upon as a patriot for America, an enlightened and awaken individual. When Obama does anything that even HINTS at criticism of America, the hats are off and the bows and arrows are ready. I, have, seen, the, threads on here, and on other sites.

Again, his quick defensive stance of Putin makes it look like Putin does have something over Donald.

edit on 7-2-2017 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   
As much as I like Bill Reilly, he loses me with his over the top Putin is the Devil rhetoric.

If Bill can not stop crying about Crimea.... then anything he says about Russia is anti-Russian propaganda.
The people of Crimea voted and they identify themselves as Russian not Ukrainian. If the people who live there and the results of a vote mean nothing to Bill.... then I have to question his love for democracy.
It is a sad day when Russia defends the Will of the People..... and America looks at them and says, " I dont care how you voted, you're part of Ukraine. "

The same ones who tell you that Russia rigged the Crimea vote.... will also tell you that Russia rigged the Trump vote.... who ya gonna believe?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Zimnydran

The same ones who tell you that Russia rigged the Crimea vote.... will also tell you that Russia rigged the Trump vote.... who ya gonna believe?

Russia did not rig the Crimean vote, they just put soldiers in the street so everyone knew how to vote. Only Russian propagandists repeat the lie that "Russia rigged Trump vote." All Russia did was mount a massive Anti-Clinton propaganda effort. Who am I going to believe? Not you, clearly. You are either a Russian propagandist or have no critical thinking skills.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

While it may be true that this country is full of killers in many aspects. Putin himself being a cold blooded murderer cannot be excused by this.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Why is that? By not validating everything with other world leaders, we are becoming more and more isolationist. It doesn't mean he isn't defending us. It means that he is actually calling it like it is. If you don't identify the problem, you can't fix it. For the last 8 years, we have seen our government pandering to nearly every nation on earth and where are we at right now? The problem is that we haven't been addressing the problems from other countries, nor have we been supporting the support from other countries. Once the ground rules are set, we are on the path to true safety because we won't have to defend ourselves. I hear what you are saying, but ask yourself one thing. When have we ever seen the status quo change so much in such a short period of time? Actually, one other thing to ask. What would happen if the U.S. and Russia became solid allies for the first time in history?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ConstitutionalPatriot

I saw the interview. He hates all of us.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

That is the beauty of the U.S. now isn't it? You have the right to perceive that interview in any way you so choose. It doesn't mean that we have to agree, but I respect your perception on that.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy
i agree all the cold war did was make defense companies really rich we need to become friends with russia why because its better for the world if we not fighting or posturing also mutual cooperation might be able to enable us to reach out and touch other worlds. the ones we should have no ties with and should be sanctioning is saudi arabia for funding terror and for it trying to hold world hostage with its oil.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
All liberals do is talk about how bad America is, then when Trump agrees that we have done some bad things, liberals can't wait to criticize him for it. Yes Putin is a bad guy, but the USA shouldn't be the world's police, if we can use Russia to help us further some of our goals, we should. Getting along with Russia is much better than being at war with them.

watch yourself ,,

but the USA shouldn't be the world's police, i

you sound like a Liberal

as Most Far Right Wings Extremest Conservatives think we should be !
LOL!

I'm i a Liberal ?? NOPE Neither a Conservative...

I'm what you call a Libertarian ...

you know the People with Deep Thought ...
that have the best of both Worlds of the Good Parts of Both Parties

and yeah America is Bad it is worse then it was in the last Century

Diluted by #ing Politicians that Corrupted this Country ...
from both side to Control ...

so you like McCarthyism HUH ! LOL that is funny ..

The Ol Big Red Scare... That MCCarran Act international Security act of 1950..
... did some damage too just as the Patriot Act is a different Version act of the McCarran Act ..
which in Turn was Derived adapted from the NAZI Enabling Act of 1933 that Controlled its Citizens
from Communication Firearms , and everyone is a Suspect.. of being a Communist to a Objector to Undesirables
oh yeah I forgot ... House Un-American Activities Committee did the Most Damage ... thinking Some Americans are Disloyal or a Commie ... or just Citizens just refusing to go the Elite wanton ways

just as the NAZI did and the Russian Commies did with their People

Difference is ! Americans were not Placed in Concentration Camps or Gulags..
nor execute .. Silence People ( well the One the Public do Know about )

Just Prisons ... of Some other Punishment slandering their name to Shame

But.... We have those FEMA CAMPS !! all the way Since the Reagan Administration

but even further , we had the Interment Camps in World war II for Japanese Americans and German Americans

even thought some of the Held Citizens were like 2nd to 3rd Generation Americans Citizens!!!
that were held in those Camps , yeah were were not So Innocent !! ..

America has its Own Skeletons in the Closet too ..

the What you call Liberals , are not the Kind of Liberals what was 20 years ago ..
they do not Represent being a Liberal ...

those people should NOT be called Liberals it should be a different name ...

Liberals were Once Known for being Pro- CHOICE!! and Freedom of Choice
Not to Control ...your Rights or your Freedom of Movement and Selecting ..

this is what it use be to me

edit on 22017TuesdayfAmerica/Chicago237 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I think FelisOrion is spot on, the way Trump is defending Putin just doesnt make any sense. He is even willing to throw the US in front of the bus just to make Russia look better. It's one thing to express the desire to get along with Russia. But the same can be said about other players on the world stage, but Trump is not.
Infact it's quite the opposite.
South America: drug dealers and rapists. Europe : divided treehugging idiots. China: industry & job thieves
So what has Russia done for the US lately? Or what great opportunity lies ahead in Russia for the US?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wolfenz

It's not so much that I like McCarthyism, in as much I know that much of what he was warning about was correct. Same reason I have Wallace and Trump in there. These guys correctly identified the globalist threat to this country, and because of it they were destroyed by the elites. Trump has fought back, but he will eventually be slayed as well.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

It's not so much that I like McCarthyism, in as much I know that much of what he was warning about was correct. Same reason I have Wallace and Trump in there. These guys correctly identified the globalist threat to this country, and because of it they were destroyed by the elites. Trump has fought back, but he will eventually be slayed as well.

McCarthey Made every one as a Suspect a Witch Hunt !
In a Political Party like Communism, it doesn't matter what color you are,
what religion you are, what culture you came from, you cant tell just by looking ..

yet the Young Hippy Dippy expanding his Freedom of Speech and calling OUT the political Wrongness
.. is a Suspect ... The Directors , Producers ,Actors , Singers , Musicians, in the Entertainment world are
Black listed and called communist , just because the think and see that the Government is wrong..

but what Trump is doing is way differnt, what has been known all over the world about Muslims Terrorism, in the
Countries that are holding Immigrants , and refugees , those you can tell who they are,
Ironically Obama had Deported more Illegals then any other president in History ,
he also has bombed more then the last 3 presidents combined !!! in his 2 terms ...
yet Trump is doing the same thing but exposing it too the public
and the whole Nation and the American Allies goes Nuts!

Just Maybe Trump should of been Silent, just as Bush Sr
and JR and Obama had be too the Media and public ..

No!! he not going to be slayed the Elite wants him ....
Trump is a Puppet just like the Bushes and Clinton's

The Old Elite Men that controls this Country and others
are just making the Balance ... The Lord of WAR ....

Ok let me say something for you to understand ..

Do you know why America lost the War in Vietnam ?

We Could of Ended the Conflict very Quickly...

The High brass Located and Knew all the Main Targets of the Enemy
to go in and Bomb them ,,
But The Johnson Democrat and Nixon Republican Administration
Refuse to have the OK to do it ...

WHY???

To Prolong the War For Political GAIN!!!! ( Congress Fund Raising ) !!!
for Corporations you see! to Make profit ! General L Fletcher Proudy exposed that ordeal ..

I found this out from a Old worn Film Reel .converted to VHS .ive seen a Inside Documentary ..
. about the war in the Middle of the Conflict around 1968 ..

and one of the Generals Blatantly said the Johnson administration is refusing to give permission to Bomb
Enemy Targets , that could make a Impact of the War to end the conflict quickly...
and that was like 15 years ago .. and i never heard such a thing , i was disbelief of this reel .. I had to take Vhs tape and played the segment like 6 time . as i could not believe my ears! .. a General said this exposing it in the Documentary its something that i never forgot......

Now its Common Knowledge and its been exposed by legit websites
( just a few articles )

Lying About Vietnam

By DANIEL ELLSBERGJUNE 29, 2001
www.nytimes.com...

Nixon Prolonged Vietnam War for Political Gain—And Johnson Knew About It, Newly Unclassified Tapes Suggest
Nixon ran on a platform that opposed the Vietnam war, but to win the election, he needed the war to continue
By Colin Schultz
smithsonian.com
March 18, 2013
www.smithsonianmag.com... 441/
www.smithsonianmag.com... 441/

for Trump ... he has Nothing to Loose ... he is 70 years old , he family is well taken care of ... probably gave everything to his kids and wife already .. before he went to the white house , and probably he is thinking he rather Die telling and exposing the facts from being assassinated then suffer a Illness or old Age a Die on my Dam feet kind of a thing . is what im assuming ..

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

No!! he not going to be slayed the Elite wants him ....
Trump is a Puppet just like the Bushes and Clinton's

for Trump ... he has Nothing to Loose ... he is 70 years old , he family is well taken care of ... probably gave everything to his kids and wife already .. before he went to the white house , and probably he is thinking he rather Die telling and exposing the facts from being assassinated then suffer a Illness or old Age a Die on my Dam feet kind of a thing . is what im assuming ..

Your style of writing is very hard for me to follow, but aren't these two declarations opposite of each other? If Trump is controlled by the elites, why would he be going out in a blaze of glory "exposing the facts"? If he was controlled, he would do the same thing as Bush and Obama, lie to us all about what is going on.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

If Trump is controlled by the elites, why would he be going out in a blaze of glory "exposing the facts"? If he was controlled, he would do the same thing as Bush and Obama, lie to us all about what is going on.

I assume that,
you have NOT seen this video before listen closely

He is Exposing those Few Elite Old men that control...
and are corrupting this nation for corporate greed!

from his own mouth ..

Anonymous - Donald Trump EXPOSES America
www.youtube.com...

edit on 32017WednesdayfAmerica/Chicago245 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join