It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O’Reilly told Trump that Putin is a killer. Trump: ‘You think our country is so innocent?’

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: lance_covel

That's not what he said at all. Greatness =/= perfection.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MakeAmericaSaneAgainwell lets see the police are getting out of hand in big cities they believe they are judge jury and sometimes executioner. i have personally had experience with police shake downs.. the former admin did all it could to divide country down racial lines while involving us in proxy wars for saudi arabia so mr trump is correct in his statement.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Putin has murdered journalists, dissidents, gays, etc. There's no freedom of speech in Russia. Putin annexed the Ukraine, illegally. Putin is a corrupt thug who's personally draining Russia of it's wealth to line his own pockets, (So I think we all know why Trump loves him so much). The Trump apologists won't ever admit their god is bat sh*t crazy kissing Putin's butt like it belonged to a beauty queen. If Hilary, or Obama, and any Dem spoke like Trump, the wing-nut extreme right would have exploded long ago. But, instead, Trump's legions of the 'poorly educated' continue to be completely fooled by their master, a liar.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
An Honest Politician...

The world has gone mad!!!
edit on 6-2-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

You sound like a captain in Trump's 'Poorly Educated' Home Guard.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer

No, just a private. But one day, if I post enough nice things about him on ATSNN I might be a Sgt in Trumps Bi-Racist XenoHomo Guard of the Emperor Trump division!

On a real note anything to add or is that your thought for the day. Don't want to stroke you out with a critical thought!

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LuXTeN

If I am nothing to you, why do you keep replying, but not answering the question? You made a statement that I took to be admiring of Nazi Germany. You insult me but you do not explain nor apologize.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

For the same reason You keep replying to Me.

You're one hell of an arrogant B'stard you know that?

You must be going through MANoPause this week.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer

So you were cool with the Uranium sale that Obama and Hillary did with Putin?
g.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Of course the US kills political dissidents.
Just not the ones inside the US.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

originally posted by: MakeAmericaSaneAgain

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: Profusion

The cut off point is perfect with Trump saying "you think our country is so innocent?"

Truth right there. Props for that.

So the US is on par with Putin's Russia? Is the US jailing gays, murdering journalists and political dissidents?

That's some massive slander for a president to be making against his own country and a huge slap in the face for the men and women who have sacrificed their life for this country.

probably not, but Russia isn't doing that either.

Of course it is.

Never heard of Garry Kasparov or Pussy Riot?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

The cut off point is perfect with Trump saying "you think our country is so innocent?"

Truth right there. Props for that.

So the US is on par with Putin's Russia? Is the US jailing gays, murdering journalists and political dissidents?

I keep looking at my post to see where I said that. Could you point it out for me?

You didn't, but I got carried away my apologies.

I'm just stunned that Trump which is President of the United States would rather disparage his own country than to say something negative about Putin.

Stunned for telling what it is ! say America isn't so Innocent !! ????

in it Whole history!

Seem Like I have More Respect for Trump right now for saying ,,, as what it is .. Truth ..

Please Do your self a Favor will ya ...

Research some key notes ,,

American Slavery ,
Native American massacres ,
Klu Kluks Clan ,
CIA Human Experiments programs ,
McCarthyism,
International Security Act of 1950 a.k.a. McCarran Act
Black Listing ..
( thats all within Our Country )
and even more of a dark side America has within ..

from with out
Cold War chess play with the Soviets ! and Red China ( COLD WAR )
Korean War
Vietnam War ,
Cuban Missile Crisis ,
Both the USA and Russia Had Invaded Afghanistan and other Countries ,
for Main reason of Natural resources , or a Holding Tank Puppeteer State....

and what he said is Common Knowledge ..

We are Not Innocent and

WE are NOT the Greatest Country in the World as of Now ..

A wake up call from the year 2012
www.youtube.com...

Love the part " We Did not identify ourselves of who we voted for "
as we surly Did in 2016

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LuXTeN

I keep replying to you so that you can explain yourself and I can apologize. I can see now that will never happen. Let me be very clear: I have no tolerance for Nazis, even if they call themselves euphemisms like "white nationalists." Anti-Semitism is a mental illness.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Thanks for Showing about L Fletcher Prouty
Peopl need to hear him

butt... Dont forget Another
that Did expose what the hell is going on ...

General Wesley Clark! said this in 2007 on Democracy Now

General Wesley Clark: Wars Were Planned - Seven Countries In Five Years
www.youtube.com...

and Seem like he is Spot on Accurate of what he had said ...

a Man in the High Up of the pentagon Security ... during the the attack on 9 11 2001

Oh Bill O Riley with Wesley Clark
www.youtube.com...

Love these Parts of the Video ( kinda contradicts of what O Riley said does it not !!!! )
as America wasn't so Innocent either

O Riley ::: US Forces captures the SS ( Nazi Solders ) they had their hand in their Air and they were unarmed
and they ( US Forces ) Shot them Down ! you know that, thats on the Record and Documented !!

O Riley ::: and Iwo Jima same thing Accrued, Japanese Attempted to Surrender and they were burned in their caves ..

WAR IS HELL!!!

edit on 12017MondayfAmerica/Chicago236 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I just Figure
I place this here .....
seeing Killer Putin so not what they see in him with these Ladies

Fox News Cuts off Girl Telling the Truth About Russia
www.youtube.com...

The media will not mention that Georgia was attacked first and that Russia retaliated in self defense.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
MSM, Democrats, and even a few Republicans rake President Trump over the coals for this one CORRECT statement/question to O'Reilly, yet President Obama spoke negatively of the United States ELEVEN times IN JUST ONE SPEECH last year.

Here ya go.. Courtesy of ATS member "Grambler": www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

No need for all that, nor for apologies.

I really don't like arguing over semantics. It's really unnecessary.

Truce.

edit on 6-2-2017 by LuXTeN because: typing

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

This doesn't surprise me.

good post!

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
This is sad... FOX NEWS has lowered itself to LYING for ratings and ego-inflation, just like CNN.

All weekend, FOX network and FOX NEWS network kept advertising that Bill O'Reilly would be sitting down on Sunday for a big pre-SUPER BOWL INTERVIEW with President Trump.

That interview was aired right before the Superbowl yesterday..Sunday, but it was RECORDED ON FRIDAY.

Even today, Monday, Fox News is trying to get more mileage out of that interview by describing it as "Bill O'Reilly's Super Bowl interview of Donald Trump." Bill O'Reilly on his show tonight filled 30 minutes of it with showing parts of that interview...labeling it "My pre-Super Bowl interview with President Trump".

I don't know if it's O'Reilly whose put FOX up to LYING To/DECEIVING the public, or was it FOX HQ people who made this decision. The thing is, if President Trump had not said a couple of things that couldn't be kept under wraps until the Super Bowl, FOX would have gotten away with making everyone think that it really was a LIVE pre-Super Bowl interview.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
All liberals do is talk about how bad America is, then when Trump agrees that we have done some bad things, liberals can't wait to criticize him for it. Yes Putin is a bad guy, but the USA shouldn't be the world's police, if we can use Russia to help us further some of our goals, we should. Getting along with Russia is much better than being at war with them.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join