It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O’Reilly told Trump that Putin is a killer. Trump: ‘You think our country is so innocent?’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: WilliamtheResolute

originally posted by: Indigo5
a reply to: Profusion

He defended Putin's killing of his political opposition..

Derided his own country to do so..

The same week he treated the PM of Australia like #.

The Elephant in the room is that Trump works for Putin and we have a full-on, legit Traitor in the highest office.

Breath slowly and remain calm, you are safe, we have play-doh and coloring books......

???

What do I have to be worried about?

It's a fascinating time, but the USA will be just fine...3 weeks in though and the GOP are panicking...They wed themselves to an outright traitor and the most incompetent President in history.

I think they are debating how much stuff they can get passed before he is impeached and tried.

Sorry that post was intended for Indigo5...apologies

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
I'm waiting for all the "patriots" to start calling Trump a traitor. Hello, any patriots out there?

Well I guess not.

If Obama had said this they'd be rioting at the White House right now.

This is a new low for Trump supporters, which I didn't think was possible.

You're so right. This is one of the things made me doubt he'd win. Is also why I think the economy is hte reason he won. Yes, the economy is that bad. It has been diving for 40 years beneath our noses. This is why mass homelessness, lack of affordable housing and incarceration increased. This is why in some places you can see nearly 40% unemployment. This is why wages haven't went up enough and only the rich are seeing their wages grow substantially. Most of the new jobs we've had the past ~10 years are part-time and contractual. The labor force participation rate is the lowest it has been since 1978.
edit on 2/5/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
I'm waiting for all the "patriots" to start calling Trump a traitor. Hello, any patriots out there?

Well I guess not.

If Obama had said this they'd be rioting at the White House right now.

This is a new low for Trump supporters, which I didn't think was possible.

Obama has said and done worse and I don't recall any rioting at the White House. I don't know if I'm what you would call a "patriot" but I figured someone ought to point out the complete idiocy of your statement.

Trump made a comment that is non specific but any moron knows is true. The USA has it's fair share of blood on it's hands and unless speaking the obvious has now become treasonous I wont be rioting any time soon.

I thought your side was the side for free speech and transparency?
edit on 5-2-2017 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

McCarthy is recognized by damn near everyone as a loon that saw Russian Communists behind every shadow. So who gives a # what McCarthy would do. McCarthy probably would think my cat was a communist spy.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

McCarthy is recognized by damn near everyone as a loon that saw Russian Communists behind every shadow

How is he any different than all the conservatives who call everyone who isn't exactly like them communists and traitors and claim that everything evil in the world is caused by the media and George Soros???

And McCarthy would fit right into today's right wing, he would probably be in the white house if he was living now.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Actually McCarthy would be in the left wing right now. They're the ones trying to bring back McCarthyism.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
It is absolutely ridiculous that any member of Congress would act insulted or dismayed by this. WTF does the CIA do? Plant trees and lead humanity aide efforts? Lol They're are the most corrupt agency on the planet and I do not and would not trust the CIA under any conditon.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
President Trump is learning SORDID and "Other Worldly" things during his Super Top Secret briefings that he's bursting at the seams to share with the public. That's the impression I get. Despite being wealthy, President Trump is more like "us" (the every day citizen) than any other President before him.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Spider's I hope Trump's generals are ahead of Putins because him saying this on TV is fuel for Russian propaganda... Sure US aint innocent but we don't need a president vindicating an entire culture. Yeah CareweMust trump is just like us... because we all have luxurious nuclear fallout shelters under our houses...

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

How Many Foreign Nationals have been Killed by Drone Strikes and the C.I.A. ? Numerous Ones . President Trump is just stating an Obvious Truth here .

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

How Many Foreign Nationals have been Killed by Drone Strikes and the C.I.A. ? Numerous Ones . President Trump is just stating an Obvious Truth here .

Telling an Obvious Truth is not the President's job; justifying it is. Instead, he is justifying the crimes of one of America's enemies by implying that we use the same criminal means towards the same criminal ends. Is this the dossier talking?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MakeAmericaSaneAgain

Trump is right on that. If you have any experience with the military at all, you would know that. Stop changing the meaning to gays, because that is off topic. Yes we do jail political dissidents and murder journalists. It has been going on forever. Being a veteran, I have seen this sort of thing a lot.

Are you under some belief that we don't go to places all over the world and take out people like Thomas Payne, Martin Luther King Jr, Malcolm X, etc.? Come on, read your history books. It has and will continue to go on in the U.S.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Trump is right on that. If you have any experience with the military at all, you would know that. Stop changing the meaning to gays, because that is off topic. Yes we do jail political dissidents and murder journalists. It has been going on forever. Being a veteran, I have seen this sort of thing a lot.

Are you under some belief that we don't go to places all over the world and take out people like Thomas Payne, Martin Luther King Jr, Malcolm X, etc.? Come on, read your history books. It has and will continue to go on in the U.S.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ConstitutionalPatriot

Constitutional patriot. He should not be validating it to other world leaders. He should be defending us .

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MakeAmericaSaneAgain

That's some massive slander for a president to be making against his own country and a huge slap in the face for the men and women who have sacrificed their life for this country.

The US defends psychological abuse of children in the name of religion.

Joseph Smith Jr. threatened 14 year old Helen Mar Kimball that if she left him and the church she would be DESTROYED.

She did both, and was never destroyed. He on the other hand was killed.

How can we kill Muslims because of how his relationship with Aisha was inappropriate and view Muslims as subhuman and not clean up our own back yard first?

edit on 6-2-2017 by Miracula2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Why do Trump supporters get so easily triggered when people criticize Putin ?
Donny has no ties to Kremlin, right ? Right ?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Why do Trump supporters get so easily triggered when people criticize Putin ?
Donny has no ties to Kremlin, right ? Right ?

Maybe they get irritated at unwarranted hypocrisy.

The US did fund the Mujahadeen before 9/11 as Hillary Clinton admitted.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Nope, it's called accepting reality. We've done some dark things, ignoring them doesn't mean we didn't do them. Focusing on the dark things that others do won't make ours go away either. The first step is admitting there is a problem.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

You're comparing something from the 1800's to what happens now in most islamic sects.
Sure, there are the FLDS people that get into this sort of thing, but they're a sect of a few thousand people, Islam has 1.6 billion followers. Statistics says there are more islamic child brides many times over than there are total FLDS people.
edit on 6-2-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

The first step is admitting there is a problem.

At the moment, the chief problem is that we have a President who can't tell the difference between doing dark things in defense of a democratic republic and doing dark things for personal power and prestige.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join