It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O’Reilly told Trump that Putin is a killer. Trump: ‘You think our country is so innocent?’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

I don't believe he was referring to our troops, and as a troop I take no insult from it. I do believe he was referring to the many political assassinations we have performed in the name of Democracy over the years thru our CIA

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Oh wow look she's talking about Obama! Awesome!

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: MakeAmericaSaneAgain
So the US is on par with Putin's Russia? Is the US jailing gays, murdering journalists and political dissidents?

That's some massive slander for a president to be making against his own country and a huge slap in the face for the men and women who have sacrificed their life for this country.

Since all the reporters and gays are so pissed these days one would think so.

Meanwhile, the US has far more blood on its hands than post-USSR Russia.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

You are confusing the war on terror with murdering journalists and cabinet members.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
Glad to see a president that recognizes we're not the good guys we make ourselves out to be and is willing to admit it. The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem.

Precisely.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Trump has his moments, and like I've said before, I can agree on some of his stance on issues. The U.S. has been involved in questionable foreign affairs supporting dictators and the overthrow of governments, government cover-ups, CIA and NSA covert programs and spying, black flag operations and covert assassinations that I'm sure will never see the light of day. Under Obama, the U.S. jailed and prosecuted more government whistle blowers than any other president! These whistle blowers are the real patriots of our country. It's one of the main reasons our founding fathers wanted a free press. To expose government corruption.

It's too bad Trump's character flaws such as, being thin skinned, narcissistic, having a bullish and rude personality, his hatred and belittling of women, his lack of understanding on how government works, and his lack of self-control from abstaining from his ignorant tweets, have caused a distraction from some of his better views on the issues. He definitely doesn't think before he speaks and offends too many people. He really has no one to blame for his negative image and media attacks but himself.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

It's too bad the supposedly "Free Press" gave them all a free-ride and never did their job - Investigating and exposing government corruption and cover-ups.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I'm waiting for all the "patriots" to start calling Trump a traitor. Hello, any patriots out there?

Well I guess not.

If Obama had said this they'd be rioting at the White House right now.

This is a new low for Trump supporters, which I didn't think was possible.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

It’s truly incredible times hearing a US President admit to the things Trump does… Everything he says here is true

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

I'm still trying to digest this train of thought. Trump admits that we have secret operations on par with Russia and it is not treason? Didn't he just divulge some state secrets and no one noticed? He is privy to that info not ATS members.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
So many people rushing in to dump on a reporter because the American President defended the Russian President. McCarthy would be working night and day with his suspected Communist list starting with our President.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

originally posted by: Vector99

The cut off point is perfect with Trump saying "you think our country is so innocent?"

Truth right there. Props for that.

So the US is on par with Putin's Russia? Is the US jailing gays, murdering journalists and political dissidents?

That's some massive slander for a president to be making against his own country and a huge slap in the face for the men and women who have sacrificed their life for this country.

originally posted by: Ohanka

probably not, but Russia isn't doing that either.

Wrong.

BBC: The BBC journalist assassinated with a poison-tipped umbrella

WAPO: Putin implicated in fatal poisoning of former KGB officer at London hotel

USA Today: Russian activist suffers symptoms of poisoning for 2nd time in 2 years

You sure lie a lot defending Putin don't you?

I wonder if ATS would be so kind as to share your IP with the rest of us.

Or maybe we should all contact the FBI, CIA, and Interpol to ask them to investigate ATS to look for Russian infiltrators.

edit on 5-2-2017 by Mishmashum because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

He defended Putin's killing of his political opposition..

Derided his own country to do so..

The same week he treated the PM of Australia like #.

The Elephant in the room is that Trump works for Putin and we have a full-on, legit Traitor in the highest office.

Republicans denounce Trump's defense of 'killer' Putin
www.politico.com...
edit on 5-2-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

The Elephant in the room is that Trump works for Putin and we have a full-on, legit Traitor in the highest office.

Breath slowly and remain calm, you are safe, we have play-doh and coloring books......

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

The cut off point is perfect with Trump saying "you think our country is so innocent?"

Truth right there. Props for that.

So, in your eyes it is a matter of "who killed more people"? If the USA has killed less than Russia/Putin, that means that what Trump said is somehow not true? I give him major kudos for opening O"Reilly's eyes to the monumental hyprocrisy of calling Putin a killer, while implying that our "guy" is somehow better.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilliamtheResolute

originally posted by: Indigo5

Breath slowly and remain calm, you are safe, we have play-doh and coloring books......

???

What do I have to be worried about?

It's a fascinating time, but the USA will be just fine...3 weeks in though and the GOP are panicking...They wed themselves to an outright traitor and the most incompetent President in history.

I think they are debating how much stuff they can get passed before he is impeached and tried.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Trump always tells it like it is. Yeah Putin is a bad guy, so what, we have had allies throughout our history who were bad guys. Our goal shouldn't be to police the domestic affairs of other countries, it should be to do what is in the best interest of the USA. And sometimes that includes working with bad people.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
He's a traitor for stating the obvious? Seriously, only a simpleton would believe that the US is "innocent".
Stating the obvious in such a broad way, is hardly treason. Unlike some of the more blatant traitorous things done by the past administration that the left tends to overlook.

edit on 5-2-2017 by toolgal462 because: didn't show my response!!!

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I think the larger message Trump's replies send is he's inexperienced or unfit. If there's one thing you don't do, it's be friendly with Israel and friendly with Syria and Russia too. Israel is in a tense situation with Syria and Hezbollah. Russia is far from Israel's ally. It's like he doesn't even know what's going on. He just wants to do business with everybody. He hates learning history. He hates sitting through the intelligence meetings. He falls asleep. When they're done telling him how bad Russia will be for international peace, he wakes up and says "Oh you're right. I'll make some trade deals with them immediately."

Maybe behind hte scenes enemies are friend, idk. Just sayign....
edit on 2/5/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Reply to wrong post, sorry.
edit on 5-2-2017 by WilliamtheResolute because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join