It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O’Reilly told Trump that Putin is a killer. Trump: ‘You think our country is so innocent?’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

I don't know why you'r'e asking me that question. If you read the original post, you'll see I support the statement. At the same time, it's a controversial position even among his own party. The quote certainly is worthy of discussion.

I know that, I'm sharing with you my opinion which is supporting your post.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Trumps response was equal to the wide open statement.

However I had to pleasure of talking to an exchange student from Georgia and what she told me about Putins handling of that country.......we don't do things like that. She said He ordered the burning down of a good number of Georgian orthodox churches ect, ect.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN

O'Reilly is an FTard

Why do people even listen to that asshole?

He's a narcissitic walking plague waiting to be taken out.

He's nobody.

The End!

Wow , what an intellectual , informative post.....

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

O’Reilly told Trump that Putin is a killer. Trump: ‘You think our country is so innocent?’

Trump is correct. Seems that is #1 in responsibilities of any government
"Sad , but true"

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

What? No Star?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Thanks Goth and you're welcome for the 12000 stars i've given you.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Wow, so my in laws are here this weekend and I just read this thread to everyone here. They are extremely happy that Trump said that! Finally a leader who admits that our nation isn't the innocent, holier than thou country everyone wants to believe. My father in law was in Vietnam, and my husband is a retired army ranger who was in the Gulf War, Grenada, Panama (his unit disposed Noriega- the CIA put him in power so that they could launder drug money to pay for the Iran/Contra affair). TRUMP IS TELLING THE TRUTH. The American populace is naive. "Oh, we are the moral compass for the world!" Castro was put into power by US. He didn't do what we wanted when he got in. How far do you want to go back? Look what we did to the Native Americans! My husband could go on and on.

Ok, now the discussion is going to education (mom-in-law is a retired special ed teacher) so stopping dictation here.

I need another cup of coffee.....
edit on 2/5/2017 by Lolliek because: Family was yelling things too fast for me to dictate accurately

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Why does that guy look like Tori Spellings Husband, lol.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

btw Did i ever tell you you're a smart ass?

Well...

You're a SMARTASS.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Only someone living in fantasy land could deny this.

Over 200 years people.

The Us government has done a lot of snippy things to a lot of people.

Putin is far from a saint, and so is the US.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
No we are not innocent, we (Americans) are all guilty by association and pledge of allegiance to our beloved nation and it's atrocities whether we like it or not.

From an attack on September 11, 2001 of which many still doubt the true motive, narrative and conspirators involved, to a "war" that expand into far more death and destruction than seemed either appropriate or proportional to the actual alleged threat, to wars and military actions both overt and covert aimed at destabilization and regime change in countries, of which has left the middle east destabilized, broken, partially destroyed and created an opportunity for radicals to rise up in greater numbers than before. The refugee crisis so much of the world is focused on is nearly entirely our own creation, we are guilty.

If one could put into real numbers the lives ended and/or otherwise destroyed by our great effort to make us more secure over the last 15 years alone that truth would be difficult to accept. Unimaginable I believe, and entirely shameful.

But we're so much safer now, right?

Looks like Iran could be next, wonder how that story will go?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

I agree. I don't think he was comparing us to Russia, but too think that the United States has not assassinated anyone is ludicrous. We hold our country in such high standard, but the truth is we're no better than most when it comes to crap like this. We just don't hear about it and if somehow it comes exposed, the spin doctors sell like it was necessary for world peace and national security. They were a threat and had to be neutralized for the greater good. Whose greater good? I'm sure every leader that has had a person killed rationalized it the same way. They were protecting their interests and furthering their agenda.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
It amuses me that some people here are so allergic to the truth. Obama, et al, placate you with soft lies and you slurp it up. Trump tells it like it is and the Left has kittens.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MakeAmericaSaneAgain

If you live in Texas and happen to be gay, you could go to jail like these guys:

en.wikipedia.org...

Although things are changing some, there are still an awful lot of people who would rather see a gay man in prison than allow him to privacy in his bedroom.

At least 39 American Journalist have been targeted and killed because of the story they were working on in the US...the list will tell you who killed them in most cases but there are numerous that are more than a little suspect as to just who did what

en.wikipedia.org...

Depending on whom you ask, there are lots of political dissidents in prison within the US, and some outside like in Guantanamo...I do not think for a moment that President Trump was speaking about those of us who wear this Country's uniform but instead speaking of our own dirty underground work with assassinations using the CIA

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 123143

As commander of chief how does calling Americans killers help protect his troops?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

As commander of chief how does calling Americans killers help protect his troops?

I don't think he called Americans killers. The American State on the other hand has certainly murdered a great many people.

If he wants to protect the service men and women of America he should end the wars and the mindless interventions. Tell Raytheon to take a hike.
edit on -060010am2kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Glad to see a president that recognizes we're not the good guys we make ourselves out to be and is willing to admit it. The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

From that article you linked.

Having spelled out in Roe v. Wade that pregnant women do have a right to seek an abortion and having rejected the argument that protection of a fetus from termination of any pregnancy cannot be based on the mention of “person” in the Fourteenth Amendment, it still seems clear that Roe could be overturned only by actually amending the Constitution.

Until a fetus can survive unassisted outside the womb as a "person" they will whip people up into a frenzy over this. You are being "played"

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

OMG! As a Veteran I can tell you IT WAS OUR JOB!

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

When we read that kind of comments I wonder what people in the future will think about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join