It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O’Reilly told Trump that Putin is a killer. Trump: ‘You think our country is so innocent?’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Lol, wiley coyote thought he was going to roast the trump on his spit.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
But he says women should be punished for having an abortion. It must be hard to keep so many different philosophies and hypocrisy straight on a daily basis.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

What's the problem with a president telling the truth?

Better get used or waste time.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
But he says women should be punished for having an abortion. It must be hard to keep so many different philosophies and hypocrisy straight on a daily basis.

When did he say that? I'm pretty sure your referencing when he was asked IF abortion was illegal, would there be a punishment for it. He said yes. Well if something is illegal then by that definition there is some punishment for doing the illegal act. I've never seen him say "woman should be punished for an abortion". Can you provide a link for that?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saiker
Cant wait till the investigations find California is a red state and has been for many years, but inundated with corruption and voter fraud beyond our wildest expectations.

That would be a game changer in U.S. national politics. Imagine if California's electoral college votes went to Republicans. Imagine if California's members of Congress were predominately Republicans.

originally posted by: Trueman

Better get used or waste time.

I don't know why you'r'e asking me that question. If you read the original post, you'll see I support the statement. At the same time, it's a controversial position even among his own party. The quote certainly is worthy of discussion.

originally posted by: FelisOrion
a reply to: LuXTeN

I am amazed at how supporters can see O'reillys obvious narcissism but cannot see Donalds.

I think LuXTeN was blaming Trump's quote on O'Reilly. If O'Reilly didn't push Trump, he never would have said the quote we're discussing. I think LuXTeN was suggesting that we should ignore Trump's statement because of O'Reilly. As if Trump were the victim because he was pushed into explaining himself. In my view O'Reilly was just doing his job. In my view that's a good example of what the media is supposed to do. It's called investigation.

originally posted by: intrptr

Lol, wiley coyote thought he was going to roast the trump on his spit.

Trump probably chose O'Reilly for the interview because he expected it would be an easy interview. I doubt O'Reilly will get another chance with Trump.

I find the following video to be pertinent to this discussion.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 5-2-2017 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

No. No one has to post sources when they make accusations or call Hillary names. If given a chance he will punish women for abortion by signing a law rescind roe v wade. And with Pence and his other high ranking Baptist cabinet, it is real.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Saiker

Cant wait till the investigations find California is a red state and has been for many years, but inundated with corruption and voter fraud beyond our wildest expectations.

We will never see the results of Trump's vanity investigation.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Don't you mean "alternative facts?"

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Nothing trump has done thus far has been vanity. I can only hope the populace wises up and realizes the left is really the operation of the elite whom use vulnerable people for profit. The reason 90 percent of the news spewed is orchestrated by a handful of people. Even the media outles left and right are owned by a just a few people whom get rating for opposing each other while laughing all the way to the bank.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Nothing trump has done thus far has been vanity.

So... tweeting nasty comments about Saturday Night Live and attacking Arnold Schwarzenegger at a prayer breakfast were in the national interest? Trump is a vain idiot who is being used to further a totalitarian agenda.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

No. No one has to post sources when they make accusations or call Hillary names. If given a chance he will punish women for abortion by signing a law rescind roe v wade. And with Pence and his other high ranking Baptist cabinet, it is real.

But they cited sources when asked too.
Your irrational fears are pretty off the charts concerning Trump. Roe v Wade passed the supreme court and undoing it is near impossible as it's now firmly "case law" and has set residence for numerous OTHER laws.

No offense but do you know how government functions? State and Federal, Judicial?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Nothing trump has done thus far has been vanity.

So... tweeting nasty comments about Saturday Night Live and attacking Arnold Schwarzenegger at a prayer breakfast were in the national interest? Trump is a vain idiot who is being used to further a totalitarian agenda.

its funny that response is something your would expect to see on trumps twitter feed. Maybe he is more like you and the common American than you know.

My comment about vanity was in respects to his record thus far on enacting the things he said he would do.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

As Caver pats Mom on the head and says "it's gonna be ok".

"“Working from what the Supreme Court ruled in Roe v. Wade, pro-life lawmakers can pass a Life at Conception Act and end abortion using the Constitution instead of amending it. That is why it’s so urgent you sign the petition to your Senators and Representatives…A Life at Conception Act declares unborn children ‘persons’ as defined by the 14th Amendment to the Constitution, entitled to legal protection. This is the one thing the Supreme Court admitted in Roe v. Wade that would cause the case for legal abortion to ‘collapse.’”

– Excerpt from an open letter to the public on September 20 by Republican Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky, seeking signatures on a petition to urge Congress to pass a bill introduced by Paul and others last January (S. 2464).
blog.constitutioncenter.org...

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Ok makes sense. We can just say whatever we want and that makes it true.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

My comment about vanity was in respects to his record thus far on enacting the things he said he would do.

Did he promise America that he would make the size of the crowd at his inauguration his first priority?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
That wasnt policy that was the act of deflecting and getting free media coverage. He lays them like fiddle sticks all the time look at his entire campaign.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saiker
That wasnt policy that was the act of deflecting and getting free media coverage. He lays them like fiddle sticks all the time look at his entire campaign.

Trump doesn't have policies; Bannon writes proclamations and Trump signs them.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MakeAmericaSaneAgain

originally posted by: Vector99

The cut off point is perfect with Trump saying "you think our country is so innocent?"

Truth right there. Props for that.

So the US is on par with Putin's Russia? Is the US jailing gays, murdering journalists and political dissidents?

That's some massive slander for a president to be making against his own country and a huge slap in the face for the men and women who have sacrificed their life for this country.

Typically those of the left Would love a president admitting that America is the most murderous country ever. A very hip thing is to bring up A bombs, native americans, and other times the US beat someone who was down.
If Obama said this everyone would rejoice in truthfulness and Obama would have gotten a second nobel peace prize.
Also

edit on 5-2-2017 by jellyrev because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

Big Diff between the two. And this ... from a Woman. Wow eh? Imagine that!

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: LuXTeN

Not at all. They are, for the most part, the same. There is only ONE difference and that is Donald is more infantile with his narcissism and O'reilly is much more bull-headed with his.

That is the only difference. When Donald talks, he sounds like a 3rd grader trying his best to be taken seriously; when Oreilly talks, he sounds like a six grade bully who does not want to hear any opposing view.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join