It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O’Reilly told Trump that Putin is a killer. Trump: ‘You think our country is so innocent?’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

O'Reilly pressed on, declaring to the president that “Putin is a killer.”

Unfazed, Trump didn't back away, but rather compared Putin's reputation for extrajudicial killings with the United States'.

“There are a lot of killers. We have a lot of killers,” Trump said. “Well, you think our country is so innocent?”

O’Reilly told Trump that Putin is a killer. Trump’s reply: ‘You think our country is so innocent?’

I can understand where Trump is coming from on this issue.

Obama: "I'm really good at killing people"

www.youtube.com...

I believe one could make a case that the thing the U.S. excels at most is what Obama and Trump were referring to. In my view it's Orwellian to think of it any other way.

Well before ISIS was ever dreamed of, the United States was working with criminals to kill people. Please see the following example.

"I think without any question it's what we called 'the use of hired gunmen.' And this isn't new. In fact, this little manual here, which is called 'The Assassination Manual For Latin America', contains a line which says, that, talking about Latin America, 'If possible, professional criminals will be hired to carry out specific selected jobs.' 'Jobs' in quote which means murders. Well, if this manual for Latin America, printed within the last few years, and a government manual says that, there's no question what the application of the same techniques was dated back in Kennedy's time. In fact, I know that from my own experience. You know, I was in that business in those days. So, with that knowledge, you begin to realize that hired criminals, the way this book says, can be hired by anybody in power with sufficient money to pay them but more importantly, with sufficient power to operate the cover-up ever after." - Fletcher Prouty

The quote above is from this clip taken from the video documentary series "The Men Who Killed Kennedy":

www.youtube.com...
edit on 5-2-2017 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

The cut off point is perfect with Trump saying "you think our country is so innocent?"

Truth right there. Props for that.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

www.youtube.com...

O'Reilly pressed on, declaring to the president that “Putin is a killer.”

Unfazed, Trump didn't back away, but rather compared Putin's reputation for extrajudicial killings with the United States'.

“There are a lot of killers. We have a lot of killers,” Trump said. “Well, you think our country is so innocent?”

O’Reilly told Trump that Putin is a killer. Trump’s reply: ‘You think our country is so innocent?’

I can understand where Trump is coming from on this issue.

Obama: "I'm really good at killing people"

www.youtube.com...

I believe one could make a case that the thing the U.S. excels at most is what Obama and Trump were referring to. In my view it's Orwellian to think of it any other way.

Well before ISIS was ever dreamed of, the United States was working with criminals to kill people. Please see the following example.

"I think without any question it's what we called 'the use of hired gunmen.' And this isn't new. In fact, this little manual here, which is called 'The Assassination Manual For Latin America', contains a line which says, that, talking about Latin America, 'If possible, professional criminals will be hired to carry out specific selected jobs.' 'Jobs' in quote which means murders. Well, if this manual for Latin America, printed within the last few years, and a government manual says that, there's no question what the application of the same techniques was dated back in Kennedy's time. In fact, I know that from my own experience. You know, I was in that business in those days. So, with that knowledge, you begin to realize that hired criminals, the way this book says, can be hired by anybody in power with sufficient money to pay them but more importantly, with sufficient power to operate the cover-up ever after. Because you see it's one thing to kill somebody; it's another thing to cover up the fact that you did it, or that you hired somebody to do it. That's more difficult. So they used the device of the Warren Commission report to cover up their hired killers. Now, who would hire the killers? And who has the power to put that Warren Commission report out over the top of the whole story? You see, you're dealing with a very high echelon of power. It doesn't necessarily reside in any government. It doesn't necessarily reside in any single corporate institution. But it seems to reside in a blend of the two. Otherwise, how could you have gotten people like the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court to participate in the cover-up, the police in Dallas to participate in the cover-up, etc.--and the media, all the media, not just one or two newspapers, but none of them will print the story other than Oswald killed the President with three bullets--something that's absolutely untrue."

The quote above is from this clip taken from the video documentary series "The Men Who Killed Kennedy":

www.youtube.com...

Obviously our Cheeto-in-Chief had no problems with killers....So maybe he doesn't have a problem with ISIS after all.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

The cut off point is perfect with Trump saying "you think our country is so innocent?"

So the US is on par with Putin's Russia? Is the US jailing gays, murdering journalists and political dissidents?

That's some massive slander for a president to be making against his own country and a huge slap in the face for the men and women who have sacrificed their life for this country.
edit on 5-2-2017 by MakeAmericaSaneAgain because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

O'Reilly is an FTard

Why do people even listen to that asshole?

He's a narcissitic walking plague waiting to be taken out.

He's nobody.

The End!

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MakeAmericaSaneAgain

So the US is on par with Putin's Russia? Is the US jailing gays, murdering journalists and political dissidents?

That's some massive slander for a president to be making against his own country and a huge slap in the face for the men and women who have sacrificed their life for this country.

probably not, but Russia isn't doing that either.

link   

I keep looking at my post to see where I said that. Could you point it out for me?

link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

probably not, but Russia isn't doing that either.

Actually they kinda do.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   

I keep looking at my post to see where I said that. Could you point it out for me?

You didn't, but I got carried away my apologies.

I'm just stunned that Trump which is President of the United States would rather disparage his own country than to say something negative about Putin.

+21 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

You didn't, but I got carried away my apologies.

I'm just stunned that Trump which is President of the United States would rather disparage his own country than to say something negative about Putin.

Well it's true. America has committed a grave many crimes. The ones committed in the past 16 years alone are too numerous to count.

It's good to have a President who acknowledges this.

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Obviously our Cheeto-in-Chief had no problems with killers....So maybe he doesn't have a problem with ISIS after all.

If you are not part of the solution then you are part of the problem! Lets call each other names that will solve the problem. Lets hinder the Presidents every move that will solve the problem. We elected a president to do the job of running our country. Whether it is the one you personally voted for or not, he deserves a chance to do the job as he sees fit. Attacking his every move does nothing except cause strife and division among the populace. Of course if that is your goal then keep up the good work.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MakeAmericaSaneAgain

Well, historically Russia doesn't have the greatest record of leadership. Compared to what used to be it's not that bad. He does really bad stuff, but that's Russia, and not our business. Our policies of intervention have made the entire M.E. a disaster. And we never focus on Saudi Arabia. Ever.

Let's not worry about Russia until a true state of terrorism is acknowledged. Hell we just barely started calling Israel's settlements in the west bank an 'intrusion'.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61

If you are not part of the solution then you are part of the problem! Lets call each other names that will solve the problem. Lets hinder the Presidents every move that will solve the problem. We elected a president to do the job of running our country. Whether it is the one you personally voted for or not, he deserves a chance to do the job as he sees fit. Attacking his every move does nothing except cause strife and division among the populace. Of course if that is your goal then keep up the good work.

Nope.

He won the presidency by losing the popular vote by a record margin. He doesn't have a mandate for anything so it's natural that every one of his moves will be closely looked at and a lot of them will get challenged in court.

edit on 5-2-2017 by MakeAmericaSaneAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   

I can't say that I disagree with him. If he really wants to twist up the establishment he should start naming names.

Putin's killing of critics and opposition of the Kremlin isn't exactly admirable or worthy of respect.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Nope.

He won the presidency by losing the popular vote by a record margin. He doesn't have a mandate for anything so it's natural that every one of his moves will be closely looked at and a lot of them will get challenged in court.

So are you saying his win wasn't legal?

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Nope.

Guess what, he doesn't need a liberal approved mandate. Repubs control the House, the Senate, the White house, and more state houses and governor mansions then ever before. Not to mention the supreme court is right leaning.

So here's to your mandate
edit on 5-2-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: LuXTeN

I am amazed at how supporters can see O'reillys obvious narcissism but cannot see Donalds.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Country??????????? they sacrificed for Exxon Mobil,Genie Oil and Gas,Haliburton,Dyncorp,Raytheon,the banking cartels and Wall Street,Saudi Arabia and the petrodollar

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Just had to quote this for the truth,, At least Trump isn't sugar coating it. I sware some people would complain if they were shot with a brand new bullet. Trump is telling it like it is and I like that, we might not like what he says but at least he is telling the truth and I don't see it as a slap in the face to America, it is just the price for playing the world game.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Cant wait till the investigations find California is a red state and has been for many years, but inundated with corruption and voter fraud beyond our wildest expectations. The liberals really should be protesting the one that made this possible Hillary and the DNCs confirmed voter fraud and back door dealings to buy the presidency. Where were you 6 months ago when Hillary and the DNC tried to fix the elections in her favor over Bernie.

Looking at the way our election process went and all the fixes and money laundering done by the left and right. Our election process was exposed to be as bad as the one of Putin's. Luckily the American people listened and are taking back our country by voting for Trump.

I can understand the fears and the unjustified accusations of Trump, because thats what the MSM conditioned you for and you took the bait hook, line, and sinker. Our government has lost its checks and balances that insure its proper direction it has lost it many years ago.

We have all seen the videos and the evidence of our nations cia operatives and contractors in Libya before Gadahfis fall,and Egypt before we tried to install an extremist government, and Crymia. Its been happening on both sides take Iraq as well. Not many will disagree it has the fingerprints of the same things above.

In fact, the evidence of government corruption and bloody hands stretched back to the days before ww2.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join