It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SNL Cold Open Feb. 4 2017

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
It will be Halloween all year with Steve Bannon and the phone calls will be a constant source of laughs or...tears.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
It will be Halloween all year with Steve Bannon and the phone calls will be a constant source of laughs or...tears.

I originally posted this comment in another thread but think it fits this one quite well also.

If you are not part of the solution then you are part of the problem! Lets call each other names that will solve the problem. Lets hinder the Presidents every move that will solve the problem. We elected a president to do the job of running our country. Whether it is the one you personally voted for or not, he deserves a chance to do the job as he sees fit. Attacking his every move does nothing except cause strife and division among the populace. Of course if that is your goal then keep up the good work.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61

I originally posted this comment in another thread but think it fits this one quite well also.

If you are not part of the solution then you are part of the problem! Lets call each other names that will solve the problem. Lets hinder the Presidents every move that will solve the problem. We elected a president to do the job of running our country. Whether it is the one you personally voted for or not, he deserves a chance to do the job as he sees fit. Attacking his every move does nothing except cause strife and division among the populace. Of course if that is your goal then keep up the good work.

I don't mean to be rude, but your quote directly contradicts itself within the first two sentences.

'If you are not part of the solution then you are part of the problem', so that's calling people you disagree with a name. And then the second sentence says 'lets not call each other names.' But you just called people names.

This I think is part of why so many people have a problem with Trump and his brand of politics, the double-speak. The 'it's okay when our team cheats, but not okay when the other team cheats' mentality.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

I don't mean to be rude, but your quote directly contradicts itself within the first two sentences.

'If you are not part of the solution then you are part of the problem', so that's calling people you disagree with a name. And then the second sentence says 'lets not call each other names.' But you just called people names.

This I think is part of why so many people have a problem with Trump and his brand of politics, the double-speak. The 'it's okay when our team cheats, but not okay when the other team cheats' mentality.

Could you please quote the name I called someone?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: brutus61

Awwww.

He supplies the ammo. Don't blame the people for using it.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

A problem. You said people who aren't part of the solution are part of the problem.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Melissa did a great job playing Spicer.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion
tRump and Spicey portrayed exactly as I see them in Real Life. Which is laughable imbeciles.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

A problem. You said people who aren't part of the solution are part of the problem.

So if someone is not helping to solve problems you consider that as part of the solution??

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

that was brilliant.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
SNL has four years of comedy solid gold ahead for them. As long as Donald John doesn't blow up the world in that time span.
I'm surprised more Trumpketeers haven't been on this thread complaining. They got nothing butt love for that Yanni Papadopoulis guy that intentionally throws a beehive into a bear cave and is a comedian.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

That one stopped working

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Yes, this SNL show has got to be high treason or something. I know Trump wants it cancelled. He tweeted it. It causes him to take time away from really important tweets to tweet about this. It's a shame.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

She was fantastic. I was doubled over!

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

We elected a president to do the job of running our country. thing except cause strife and division among the populace. Of course if that is your goal then keep up the good work.

I didn't elect him. Don't blame me for that!

I am part of the problem, normally, but not that problem. Or is it solution? Or if I am not part of the solution am I not part of the solution?
edit on 5-2-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear
SNL has four years of comedy solid gold ahead for them. As long as Donald John doesn't blow up the world in that time span.
I'm surprised more Trumpketeers haven't been on this thread complaining. They got nothing butt love for that Yanni Papadopoulis guy that intentionally throws a beehive into a bear cave and is a comedian.

They do and it gets better and better. Weekend Update is on a fantastic roll too:

Colin: "Kellyanne Conway defended President Trump's travel ban by referencing what she called the Bowling Green Massacre. In response, congress immediately launched an investigation into Hillary Clinton's role in the Bowling Green Massacre."

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

They do and it gets better and better. Weekend Update is on a fantastic roll too:

Colin: "Kellyanne Conway defended President Trump's travel ban by referencing what she called the Bowling Green Massacre. In response, congress immediately launched an investigation into Hillary Clinton's role in the Bowling Green Massacre."

Last night's episode was filled with gold. Melissa McCarthy pretty much stole the whole episode.

Then when Jost did the above joke, I immediately thought of ATS.

I was hoping the Donald would be tweeting about it but I think he might actually be getting smarter... or someone took away his Twitter device.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I don't consider any of it you asked what name you called someone. I offered "problem" as the answer. That doesn't put me on either side of the argument. Don't try to drag me into it. My post was only an answer to a question you asked.

top topics

join