It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Tweet: Where is vault 7?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That was gold!

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta
So far from what i have researched, Vault 7 is referring to possibly missing data or server? (Check out voat.co, reddit and @AnonScandinavia) And wikileaks want the FBI to release vault 7.. Or they will release all hell on eartb.. Info on 9/11, WW2 secrets, WW3 incoming?, and another 2, one of which can only be spoken about on RATS..

I will be keeping my eyes peeled between 19-22 Feb.. Some major upheveal is coming..

I just hope those who are guilty really are held to account for their actions.. And those who have tirelessly worked to have the truth be known, are kept safe..!

Fingers and toes crossed..

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

I am not sure if it was Alex Jones or some where else I herd that JA is being held in Sweden ...Maybe Vault 7 is there ... Not likely but just sayin ..

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
The "why" just in now on wikileaks twitter.
Weird picture, I have no idea what it is...

wikileaks twitter account

Seems the "why" picture is a welder doing some maintenance task on Whiteman afb.

Strange...
edit on 2017-02-08T09:01:04-06:00amWed, 08 Feb 2017 09:01:04 -0600ambam2017 by carabao because: Add

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The new picture posted by WikiLeaks - Why Vault7?

The picture is from a site called WhiteMan Air Force Base, article March 2013.

Article titled "Keeping structures strong"!

Pic WL has used is 7 of 7 in the article. Reading through the article, holy smokes, spooky stuff...!!!

As Mother Nature's resources naturally break down with time, so does the infrastructure on base. Buildings age, pipes wear down and other vital assets require replacement.

Keeping Structures Strong - Article

edit on 8-2-2017 by fluff007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

If the Rudyard Kipling theory holds all we are waiting for is the "how".

Guess it makes sense to the people these messages are aimed at, but I can't see any connection between the images....

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carabao

They are all definitely linked. The precise connection, still unknown. There are a few slightly varying theories.

It appears that WL is seemingly saying that they have info, that had been missing? Certainly the Vault pictures posted look almost like servers or computer towers.

WL wants the FBI to release Vault 7.. If not, I guess it looks like WL will do it for them. We will hopefully know for sure very soon..

Have a look through @AnonScandinavia on Twitter. Head over to voat.co too.. Makes for some disturbing, though fascinating reading.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I found Vault 7!

vault7music.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I find voat to be exclusively disturbing. I follow the scandinavian anon, but I have trouble taking anon serious.
You'd might find this reddit on the latest image interesting, especially the two YouTube vids linked.

reddit vault7

Would be very excited to see some of that stuff...

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Junkheap

Hehe, bet they are trending as eff the last couple of days

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Latest is how did vault7 make its way to wikileaks?
Reverse image search leads to pictures from opensocietys Secret station picture with this text:

"When mailboxes were being observed by Stasi agents, every person posting a letter was photographed. Some films found in the Stasi archives also show persons dressed in civilian clothing emptying the mailbox after the conclusion of the surveillance action."

link to Google image search

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Thanks for the update Fluff..

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I wish more people would pay attention to this sort of thing.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Somekindofwizard

I think some are definitely paying attention but at this point the waiting game is tiring. I want to believe they have something but not releasing it outright doesn't help.

I'm kind of sick of the talk and don't expect anything big to come of this. If someone has the goods, it would be out already.

Lots of anon sources too?

Don't get me wrong I check it a lot but the cap seems pretty tight on all this. Voat investigations will never get anywhere. I've read almost everything on there and it is disgusting but people like Cathy O'brien have had stuff out for years...

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   
The real question is the last one that wikileaks made

"How did vault 7 make it's way to wikileaks"? And it shows a photo.

This photo.

twitter.com...

www.opensocietyfoundations.org...

It's a photo of the archives of open society foundation has about some of the things the "stasi" did in Germany, such as taking pictures of everyone who would mail letters, etc. This photo is of course a link to George Soros. So whatever vault7 is, it's about Soros imo.

Let's hope wikileaks has enough evidence to get rid of that demon known as George Soros.

edit on 10-2-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

edit on 10-2-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add link.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   

To be honest, the doubt makes me doubt them all..

I know Anon was infiltrated a good while ago.. Tho there will still be some Anon folks who are Anon and not CIA etc..

So I tend to look at as much info as possible from many different sources. I use voat, reddit, twitter, whereisassange, even secret groups on fb, YouTube etc..

What is it about voat you find disturbing?

Whatever is incoming over the next week could possibly wreak complete havoc..

I keep my hopes up

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Check this out from Anonscan..

I sincerely hope to all things sacred they do not have JA.. But they may have him.

Maybe WL has info they will release for JA safety? I really don't know, but I guess we will find out very soon..

Crikey with the lunar eclipse today, full moon tomorrow and a comet.. Its all happening..

Anonscan Twitter status
edit on 10-2-2017 by fluff007 because: attempting to add link.. really difficult on phone..

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Here is a really interesting theory, which from the timelines and research done,I think this makes sense the most..

Kudos to the dude who wrote it up. Its from a secret group on fb. So I can't link it..

alright guys....I think I saw some posts in here about the Vault 7 WikiLeaks riddle posts this last week...I am not sure IF it is connected to our story directly, but I assume it is...and I have a theory....so here it goes.
Julian Assange has been 'gone' since October. He began the release through the Deadman's switch but that was terminated with the DDoS attack...could not be fully executed.
Then WikiLeaks was compromised. I have assumed until now that it was compromised by the bad guys...now I am not so sure after the Riddle posts began with Vault7.
I believe JA's team is now bargaining for JA's freedom. Either release him back to us, or the truth of 9/11 is set free.
Why now?
Ecuador is having their elections soon and the one 'they' are trying to install has made it public that he will terminate JA's asylum. This would result in a smooth cover up for giving up JA to U.S.custody which would be an op to cover the fact that they already have him in a place like Gitmo, or possibly even dead.
I really believe this is a classic case of hardball chicken.
Thoughts?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
"populist-right trolls behind Merkel"

lol

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007
a reply to: Kapusta
and another 2, one of which can only be spoken about on RATS..

I'm just a noob here, why can these theories only be spoken about on RATS? Does that subforum have some sort of security from prying eyes? Sorry if this is a stupid question.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join