It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Tweet: Where is vault 7?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
This just tweeted by Wikileaks.

What does it mean?

I don't have much to say about this because i don't know what this means. But why are they being so cryptic?
What is vault 7?

Looking forward an enlightenment on this subject.

Thanks

Kap.

ETA The photo is :Reichsbank gold, SS loot, paintings in a Salt mine in Merkers, Germany. April 15, 1945. Photo by the 'Monuments, Fine Arts, and Archives',
edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

Could be a vault at Fort Knox?

There are conspiracy theories surrounding the existence and size of the Fed's gold stash.

A female senator raised a fuss about it in the 70s I think, got it all over the news and got everyone in the senate talking about how there really wasn't any gold at Fort Knox. So she and some other senators and selected press were allowed to go into Fort Knox and see Vault #13 that contained a limited amount of gold bars.

This was supposed to appease the public, but all it did was foster the conspiracies surrounding the gold and whether or not we really have as much as we say we do. We (the US) have traded 'pledged amounts' of gold bullion as securities with foreign economies.

edit on 2/5/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Could be a vault at Fort Knox?

There are conspiracy theories surrounding the existence and size of the Fed's gold stash.

A female senator raised a fuss about it in the 70s I think, got it all over the news and got everyone in the senate talking about it. So she and some other senators and selected press were allowed to go into Fort Knox and see Vault #13 that contained a limited amount of gold bars.

Isn't that a screen shot from indiana jones?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

No?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Not being mean, but......If that picture is actually Vault 7 ...then you've answered your own question, it's in Germany . If that's not Vault 7 and a random picture that wiki leaks used, then why would they use a random pic ?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Not being mean, but......If that picture is actually Vault 7 ...then you've answered your own question, it's in Germany . If that's not Vault 7 and a random picture that wiki leaks used, then why would they use a random pic ?

The picture is not "vault 7" its a stock photo of a WW2 german SS loot vault. The photo appears to be serving as a reference to "vault 7" . I am inclined to believe its a cryptic tweet.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Well a vault is a safe so maybe

Vault = safe
Seven = heaven / haven

Probs way off the mark but wth 👍

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Vault7 = nukabreak.wikia.com...

Sounds like Vault7 was a hellhole.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   
WL is trying to regain legitimacy?

Fact of the matter is, WL hasn't signed any communications with their encryption key since/around Oct 14th, when Assange's internet was cut.

Their latest batches of insurance files have hashes that don't match.

I wouldn't trust anything they say/tweet. They've likely been compromised by some alphabet, which one and which country is the real question...

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Right..Wiki-leaks entire internal mood changed, just before the Presidential election.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   

I wouldn't trust anything they say/tweet. They've likely been compromised by some alphabet, which one and which country is the real question...

And yet Assange manages to appear on shows like Hannity and (formerly) Megan Kelly, consistently reiterating his non partisan, political, & philosophical agenda.

He is dedicated to delivering truth to the public, raw and with no curation of the content. The phenomenon of Wikileaks success is in direct proportion to the amount of lying and concealing going on in big institutions, governments, corporations, banks, politicians, etc. All of their concealing creates a shroud of ambiguity over their institutions and essentially justifies/validates the publics suspicions.

Thus giving rise to Wikileaks, which in turn gives a voice back to truth and transparency. His allegiance is to no party, it is for the freedom of truth.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Didnt the FBI send out vault 6 of the Clinton emails and say it was the final one? Maybe vault 7 are the emails they did not release, so wiki will do it for em?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   
WL is touchy/dodgy/cagey about it all, too.

Controlled opposition? COINTEL PRO?

Who knows. All I know is that if WL says "lookie lookie over here!" -- We all should be looking the other direction.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

And yet Assange manages to appear on shows like Hannity and (formerly) Megan Kelly, consistently reiterating his non partisan, political, & philosophical agenda.

A good story has to be believed... )))

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Who knows. All I know is that if WL says "lookie lookie over here!" -- We all should be looking the other direction.

Just based on your own assertions with that comment, I want to ask you what you think we should be looking at when CNN, NBC, TNYT, WaPo, etc. tells us 'lookie over here!'

Because to me, they all seem to be an echo chamber for propaganda. They all take the same partisan positions on on all the same major issues and in synchronicity with one another as if they are in collusion.

No, I think Wikileaks and every other platform for whistleblowers will reshape the way information is disseminated to the public.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta
This just tweeted by Wikileaks.

What does it mean?

ETA The photo is :Reichsbank gold, SS loot, paintings in a Salt mine in Merkers, Germany. April 15, 1945. Photo by the 'Monuments, Fine Arts, and Archives',

It's one of the largest caches of treasure ever accumulated in one place. Maybe they're saying they have a trove of documents that they're sitting on.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   

I've found it.

nukabreak.wikia.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Wooooohooo!

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Some are saying that Vault 7 is a seed vault.

Mod note: link removed. Please note our T&Cs:

15d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance written permission from TAN or their agents).

"Content" includes links to another discussion board's pages or threads.
edit on 5/2/17 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join