It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trump its time to change our schools literature

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
This last election has facilitated a deep need for change, as America has become a cess pool for ignorance in its school's academics. We not only need to get rid of "No child left behind policy", but observe that all academic books are published and released through Texas. It has become inherently clear that American students not only cannot get a job out of High school, but sit some were in the average iq level of 3rd world countries.

I ask this president, no i implore this president to challenge the status que, if your all about making America great again, your biggest challenge will not be with Russia, Democrats, nor even paid shills making $3.50 a post. The biggest challenge will to be change our school academics in which All Kids have a fighting chance. This cannot be that tough of a request as Germany, Japan, hell even the Uk has there school systems figured out.

Sincerely a fellow Devil Dog

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: allprowolfy

hell even the Uk has there school systems figured out.

Is that what they told you?

Well it's not true, mate.

Our education system is a sh*tshow.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: allprowolfy
This last election has facilitated a deep need for change, as America has become a cess pool for ignorance in its school's academics. We not only need to get rid of "No child left behind policy", but observe that all academic books are published and released through Texas. It has become inherently clear that American students not only cannot get a job out of High school, but sit some were in the average iq level of 3rd world countries.

I ask this president, no i implore this president to challenge the status que, if your all about making America great again, your biggest challenge will not be with Russia, Democrats, nor even paid shills making $3.50 a post. The biggest challenge will to be change our school academics in which All Kids have a fighting chance. This cannot be that tough of a request as Germany, Japan, hell even the Uk has there school systems figured out.

Sincerely a fellow Devil Dog

Perhaps you should be in charge of grammar?

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

While I agree that your stance is noteworthy, and I'm sure many on ATS agree, you should send this request to the White House directly.

Get in Touch With the White House

But as we all also know, president Trump also uses Twitter, pretty much daily. You could always try tweeting him @realDonaldTrump

Good luck! The schools in the U.S. are full of biased liberal propaganda here in 2017, and it's been way for quite a long time.
edit on 4-2-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

hell even the Uk has there school systems figured out.

Is that what they told you?

Well it's not true, mate.

Our education system is a sh*tshow.

It used to be okay.

Then they let Michael Gove get his hands on it.

Since then it's been in an ever worsening downwards spiral.

edit on -060011pm2kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

I ask this president, no i implore this president to challenge the status que,

As Trump can barely read, what makes you think he will read this?

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Thanks for your responses, what i have observed since the election has not been from a Left -right dichotomy, but rather a failed school system.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Get ready for some older women to come in here and defend whatever they are trying to teach our kids because they know best.

They might call you names.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

observe that all academic books are published and released through Texas.

I agree that the school system needs reform, wondering why the books need to be released thru Texas?

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Not to worried how the presidents grammar or academics are, more concerned with a failed school system whose literature are worthless.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Good question, have asked everyone i know that includes prrofessors whom have no idea.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Do not fear, AllProWolfy. President Trump's Education Secretary nominee, Ms. Betsy DeVos, is almost fully approved. Once in office, she'll begin the process of making America's education system great again!

Source: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Wow, you know even IF (and that's a big IF) Trump has some disability like dyslexia, or some other thing.... As a "tolerant" liberal, don't you think discriminating against the disabled is wrong? What if Trump ends up being the first disabled president. Would you have a problem with that??

Lol. Anyway, there is no real evidence at all that Trump can't read. That was a typical liberal hate piece. Just a "liberal" showing his hypocrisy as the usual protocol. Fabricated fake news out of total desperation which involves so much hate and true intolerance, more hate than I have ever seen to be honest.

That was a piece of garbage post.

edit on 5-2-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

I ask this president, no i implore this president to challenge the status que,

As Trump can barely read, what makes you think he will read this?

This is what is wrong.
You are not helping your cause.
Inferring that Trump can't read makes your post dumber than the usual stupid.

Donald Trump can't read because bruce can put words together using a keyboard.

Foolishness.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Anyway, there is no real evidence at all that Trump can't read, it's just liberals showing their hate and hypocrisy as usual.

He can read. Tweets. And magazines and stuff.
But not books. Books are hard. He knows enough already.
newrepublic.com...

edit on 2/5/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Anyway, there is no real evidence at all that Trump can't read, it's just liberals showing their hate and hypocrisy as usual.

He can read. Tweets. And magazines and stuff.
But not books. Books are hard. He knows enough already.
newrepublic.com...

To busy doing things and stuff.
If he was laying on the couch reading, some people would say he's lazy.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Education under Trump seems like a big joke.

Look at the people he's bringing into his administration. They're all right wing Christians (except his son-in-law and converted Ivanka).

And then we have Falwell and DeVos.

edit on 5-2-2017 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

More tabloid political driven hate. Who cares. Go tend your garden or something.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

I'll have to start that garden first.
Can you recommend a good book on gardening?

(post by carewemust removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join