It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Murdered in my dream what does that mean?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I dreamed I was in a house, I felt I did not belong there but it was somewhat familiar, there were 4 hostages, two men (strangers) with guns and they were looking for something one of the people had. For some reason and this is weird one of them wanted me to sew up his inderwear it was rainbow colors, he was still wearing them (LOL) and I was trying to mend the waistband it had come lose and the other one came in from outside, he told me to quit. I tore the needle lose and he was waving the gun at me, he had been doing this all along so it did not frighten me anymore than normal when all of a sudden he squeezed the trigger twice in slow motion I could see the bullets spinning right for me and enter the center of my chest. The impact spun me around and I landed face down on the kitchen floor. My right leg kept twitching and my breathing was raspy and loud gurgling, I was trying to control it but could not, afraid they would shoot me again, they went into the living area and was arguing with the other hostage a male about the other two they had gotten away, I kept waiting for them to leave sure that I could get to the phone and get help but also just as sure that I was not going to make it much longer if they did not leave so I could call and get help. I was terrified they would come back and shoot me again, at the time I woke up things were starting to fade and get dark and I could barely hear the voices in the living area, then I woke up. So what does it mean when you die violently in a dream and what in the world did those rainbow colored knitted underwear mean?

[edit on 30-1-2005 by goose]

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
It has often been said that if you dream your death you die. Obviously that did not happen to you thankfully. Your dream could be about anything from a change going on in your life to a loss of something or someone. Just because you die in a dream should not worry you that you are going to die. Dreams often can mean something we would never expect them to.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I was killed several times in my dreams, the most frequent weapon was machinegun, mainly more hits killed me, and the usual scene was WW2 places, ruined cities. In most cases I was a soldier.

Still, I can hardly believe that I will end my life being killed.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I've had dreams where i've died many times, sometimes where I come out of my body sometimes I get shot and manage to act like nothing happens and kick some serious ass... I've dreamt of beetlejuice going to my funeral, it's all fine and dandy nothing is going to happen to you.

I used to read parapsychology books but really the dreams could mean many thing not just what one or two people think they mean. It could be a personal rebirth of some sort, or there is a part of you that is ready to die, or it could just be nothing more then a dream.

Hope your not worried goose.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I'm not really worried. I think the dream is all due to a show I saw and on that show there was a guy with a knit hat rainbow colors and for some reason that awakened in me this memory or caused a dream. Maybe I died this way in a past life all I know for sure is that when I saw that hat I totally fixated on it, which is not like me at all. I've already dreamed of my future death in this life and so far all the details have come true and my current life is leading up to it, its really not all that far off. The dream that gave me all these details happending in around mid 80's.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 06:08 AM
link   
being killed in your dream i think means your losing control of a situation you got yourself into, maybe your personality has changed

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Being killed in your dreams mostly means nothing. Well, I have been killed many times - many times it was dream about some movie(or PC game), where I associated myself with some actor, but it happened later(after month - year).

Traditional(in my folklore) translation of dying means "release of problems". So enjoy, but this was only actual for the day you awake.

So, please jiggaman and someone else, who watch too much movies about virtual reality, there's no need to scare people. Even if something happens in your dreams that don't always transform in reality, because at some phase people mind create their own visions, based on desire/mood and experience, like you are almost awake, but still simulate dreaming/toughts.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
During our waking hours we act out our dreams and thoughts, in a subtle way, subconciousely through micro gestures, signs ands words. Thats how humans relate to each other. So in a way Goose is asking to be killed, but dont worry Goose noone understands whats going on anyway.
Other people you know will decode those gestures and signs while they sleep, someone will probable dream about killing you, and the cycle continunes. Try to notice what happens the next time your around other people and your thinking of your dreams and thoughts, Have fun.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
During our waking hours we act out our dreams and thoughts, in a subtle way, subconciousely through micro gestures, signs ands words. Thats how humans relate to each other. So in a way Goose is asking to be killed, but dont worry Goose noone understands whats going on anyway.
Other people you know will decode those gestures and signs while they sleep, someone will probably dream about killing you, and the cycle continunes. Try to notice what happens the next time your around other people and your thinking of your dreams and thoughts, Have fun.

top topics

join