It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump will be blamed for the next Radical Islamic terrorist attack on US soil.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

The right wingers on this website constantly post that white people don't commit violent crimes. Or if they are white they are liberals. White conservative republicans do not commit violent crimes according to pro-right wingers on ATS, which is insanely false and made up.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Good points ... The big difference is Obama had the threat of anyone criticizing him or his policies being called a racist or worse.. Trump does not have that protection....The press is frantically searching for a catch all phase they can make stick .... Remember the big deal about Mexico and Trump when Trump threaten to send troops to Mexico ? It was another fake news story.. I say again, it was a fake news story that had no basis in fact..youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Sublimecraft

What if there's a terror attack on one of Trump's domestic commercial properties, and the perpetrators are American citizens, newly radicalized here on home soil? Can we blame Trump?

There was a terror attack at UC Berkeley this week. Who's to blame for that? I say the parents who were too busy to raise them properly.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

The hypothetical premise I'm presenting is based on a terrorist attack will occur on US soil killing innocent US citizens - determined to be done by a (group of) Radical Islamic Extremist who recently entered the US on a visa.

The premise is black and white via-a-vis the facts - 'recently entered on a visa'.

To address the homegrown issue, there needs to be an open and transparent root-cause-analysis as to exactly what is fomenting the hate on home soil and driving it, and of course since this is not a new issue (home growns / lone wolves) and Trump has only had power / been in politics for 5 minutes, we can discount him as an actual motivator, despite 'feelings' wanting to assign blame in his direction.

Radical Islamic terrorists are a threat to everyones way of life, and have been for decades - they kill for a living and give zero flux what religion their victims follow - simply because this parasite spawns from Islam is no excuse to walk on egg-shells around the issue and avoid focusing attention in that direction - the terrorists have lit up the runway to their warped ideology.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
This is a Hypothetical:

Sometime in 2017, a terrorist attack will occur on US soil killing innocent US citizens - determined to be done by a (group of) Radical Islamic Extremist who recently entered the US on a visa.

Well, knowing how the dark mind of the government works, Trump's team may well arrange it, so that he can claim his EO was justified, and blame the judge that overturned his order. Then, his team can get back on track, with a new EO.

But, to be effective, the terror attack would have to be from some individual[s] from one of the 7 countries on his original list, otherwise he couldn't point to it as verification.

So, watch for a new terror event, coming from a Muslim country that never carried out an attack before, as the false flag engineered to push the plans through the courts.

Right now Trump needs "a win", to be able to say "I told you so."

And in Trump's world, all wins are engineered.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
When/If things do go all armageddon, Lord help those lying, traitorous, & smarmy MSM slimeballs. Thou shalt be remembered for effing fanning the flames with fecal fallaciousness. Ad nauseum.
CNN

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I am continually amazed how well versed in American politics you are Op.
And your avatar seems to have this bearded whimsical thing going on so a S&F& a tip of the hat to you good sir.
I also see this thread is starting off with strong critical thinking ATS'ers and will likely run into little resistance from these illiberals.

I put nothing past these fringe lunatics anymore. I have been worried about running into one of their bands of "peaceful" roaming pyromaniacs. I will say they have yet to encounter the resistance that awaits them in the wood works should this continue. That is no idle threat either it is a direct warning. If these skinny jean wearing participation
toting leftists don't chill they will MEAT the resistance they so desire....
And we don't have small hands or soft supple orange skin like the current victim.
edit on 4-2-2017 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Yup, I can see this coming, blame Trump because he let a judge overrule his law.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Let's hope that scenario never happens...That might start the civil war talked about in another thread. Scary.

link   
Regardless, after the next attack, the main call will be to ban firearms.

link   

lmao im sorry but president gowdy? yup he knows his stuff...

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
You right wingers on this site are unbelievable!

2015!

Charleston Church Shooting

The Charleston church shooting (also known as the Charleston church massacre[6][7][8]) was a mass shooting and hate crime that took place at the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in downtown Charleston, South Carolina, United States, on the evening of June 17, 2015. During a prayer service, nine people, including the senior pastor, state senator Clementa C. Pinckney were killed by gunman Dylann Roof, a 21-year-old white supremacist. Three other victims survived. The morning after the attack, police arrested Roof in Shelby, North Carolina. Roof confessed to committing the shooting in hopes of igniting a race war. The shooting targeted one of the United States' oldest black churches, which has long been a site for community organization around civil rights.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

2015!

Never enter a thread at warp speed with your deflector shields on full power - the engineers get pissed.
edit on 4-2-2017 by Sublimecraft because: bbcode

link   
a reply to: lighter78
I'd vote for Gowdy. I think the US could do with a few years of his no nonsense respect for the constitution and the country itself. I've watched a lot of videos of him and he's one of the few good ones out there. I also think he's been positioning himself for a shot at the presidency for a while now.

But he wouldn't ever get it. I have a theory, Grey Hair Theory. It states that anyone running for president with grey or white hair will loose. They have to go in with some youth left in them so it can be drained out before they leave. So far it's held true. It's how I knew Bernie didn't stand a chance.

Anyway, yeah, Gowdy 2020.

link   

Career criminal rings so deep to define career politics..... hm let that ring bells a bit... great post.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

2015!

The Charleston church shooting (also known as the Charleston church massacre[6][7][8]) was a mass shooting and hate crime that took place at the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in downtown Charleston, South Carolina, United States, on the evening of June 17, 2015. During a prayer service, nine people, including the senior pastor, state senator Clementa C. Pinckney were killed by gunman Dylann Roof, a 21-year-old white supremacist. Three other victims survived. The morning after the attack, police arrested Roof in Shelby, North Carolina. Roof confessed to committing the shooting in hopes of igniting a race war. The shooting targeted one of the United States' oldest black churches, which has long been a site for community organization around civil rights.

Was that Trumps fault also?

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If you think those Berkeley protests were terror attacks, lol, I have a couple of Twin Towers to sell you in Swamp Land!

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
keep the deflection up there wind you're losing, lost and you will find yourself again. peace be with you....
edit on 4-2-2017 by lighter78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Noncents

there is no doubt in my mind he is level headed and runs his statements, comments by law. i've watched him since he questioned hilary.. i like to listen to him he brings back what i thought was being an american.. now i could be wrong i havent seen much but i've watched a few hours of him for sure. i like the guy. period. lol

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Time to take out the leftist trash from within the midst of US politics and social circles before they turn the entire planet into a smoldering mess in their quest for love trumps hate and when they go low we go high.

Ah, yes. Take the high road. But before you do, you will go on a tirade calling Leftists mentally-challenged trashy tards that need to be taken-out, while invoking the Constitution, which grants those trashy tards the right to free speech and the right to a free press.

On top of that, your OP uses many of the popular propaganda terms, such as CNN, Hillary, trigger warning and Hollywood. Not to mention invoking the name of the man that has become the poster child for the Right-Wing after the Comey hearing, Trey Gowdy.

So it appears that this thread is not a hypothetical prediction. It's a giant strawman that looks like it was written by a 15 year old pissed-off because his momma said he can't play Call of Duty, wrapped in a nice layer of partisan douchery.

If and when the next attack occurs, we should do as we always do. Figure out where we went wrong, pick up the pieces and move along. Threads like this serve no purpose other than to push more ignorance and stupidity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join