It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump will be blamed for the next Radical Islamic terrorist attack on US soil.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
This is a Hypothetical:

Sometime in 2017, a terrorist attack will occur on US soil killing innocent US citizens - determined to be done by a (group of) Radical Islamic Extremist who recently entered the US on a visa.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is my opinion of what will transpire after that event (based on liberal media precedence)...

Trumps fault for the terrorist attack?

LOL - of course not, but that won't stop CNN and the retards from attempting to convince those that heard the Ctrl-leftists dog-whistle that it was because Trump is a racist bigot xenophobe [or insert another more pleasing word describing a demographic] - they will also project that if Hillary was POTUS, the attack would never have happened because [insert some pathetic illogical dribble].

So, it really is a case of damned if you do and damned if you don't when it comes to fulfilling the obligations of existing US immigration policies.

****TRIGGER WARNING****

Legal immigration to the United States is a privilege under the US constitution - not a legal right. There are also borders to the US and consequences of breaching those borders. The 4th amendment does not apply to non-citizens who are not present in the United States.

Extremist leftists need to hear these and other facts straight from Gowdy or Chaffetz, so here it is.......
Trey Gowdy / Jason Chaffetz Prove Why Travel Ban Is Needed (Refugees Can't Be Vetted)
It's like these mentally challenged individuals will decry any vetting whatsoever and then immediately blame Trump for any negative consequential effect resultant from NOT vetting appropriately - completely ignoring and even denying the existence of any previous POTUS's and their lack of action......eg: like the Radical Islamic Terrorist female who killed 14 in San Bernadino - I'm sure there are tards who blame Trump for the massacre, PULSE NC too.

IN MY OPINION - The next terrorist attack on US soil conducted by a radical islamic terrorist will primarily be the fault of the terrorist(s), coming in a very close 2nd to be blamed for the murder of innocent US citizens are all of the officials and citizens and propaganda outlets and Hollyweirds who are currently decrying and blocking and fomenting faux outrage at Trumps reinforcement of existing immigration policies.

Time to take out the leftist trash from within the midst of US politics and social circles before they turn the entire planet into a smoldering mess in their quest for love trumps hate and when they go low we go high.

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Not in a court of law.

On the other hand, how many times was Obama blamed for terror attacks that happened?

Let's not act like the left has sole dominion in Lalaland.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Today I turned on the Tele, CCN was playing video of Berkley 'riot' in the background as the news 'caster' was telling me to sign the petition to impeach Trump at, blah blah blah.com.

Not really paying too much attention to the fake news sites anymore, haven't been for some time.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Off topic.. is it me or all those people in white house looked awkward and uncomfortable on tv..

edit on 4-2-2017 by Pandaram because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Would radical islam really be that stupid?

If they pulled a stunt like that it would just solidify the American people behind Trump more that they are now. It could even convert people who were on the fence.

I couldn't think of a worse thing that they could do to unite the masses against them.

I kind of hope they are that stupid, without the loss of life of course.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

The next Radical Islamist Terrorist Attack in the USA will likely come from someone who was already living here when Donald Trump took office. In that case, it's Obama's fault!

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Let all of us including terrorists / covert operatives / subversive agents / non-assimilation willing etc in, or we'll bomb you.

Obama licked the undersides of their shoes for a living when he was in so he could never be blamed. Is that how to interpret the whole situation?
edit on 4-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Trump blamed for next terrorist attack; politically convienient because he is the figurehead for conservative values which include common sense and moral fortitude.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I agree with you, but then again if something like that happen and I hope it doesn't, as nobody wants innocent people killed because of religious radicalism, yes the Democrats and the media will blame Trump and will ask for his head, I can see already a lynching mob walking to the white house to get him and his family with the Democrat leadership in the front lines..

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

They've already framed the debate as such. Bernie Sanders said Trump's plan gave ammunition to ISIS. Obama avoided the use of "Islam" in his description of Islamic terrorists under the specious reasoning that the use of such terms only made the likelihood of such terrorism more likely. Of course it will be blamed on Trump.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Let all of us including terrorists / covert operatives / subversive agents / non-assimilation willing etc in, or we'll bomb you.
Obama licked the undersides of their shoes for a living when he was in so he could never be blamed. Is that how to interpret the whole situation?

Eight years to allow the festering of a "DO NOTHING" agenda. The plan was that this great nation was to implode; self destruct under its own ineffacy. IF given another 4 years of a Hillary presidency this may have happened. The plan was to let the nation fizzel into economic AND social ruin...(no hope for betterment) ; people lulled into the idea that any change in ones circumstances is fruitless wasted thought. Both slogans of Obamas and Hillary's were FALSE and empty. "Stonger together" means what NOTHING.."Hope and Change" meant nothing for eight years. A One World Government has been stalled for now.

edit on 4-2-2017 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

What if there's a terror attack on one of Trump's domestic commercial properties, and the perpetrators are American citizens, newly radicalized here on home soil? Can we blame Trump?

edit on 4-2-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
What is the point of this thread? There are way too many pro-right wing threads on this website which predominately had threads about aliens/ufos.

Why are the right wingers so upset at the left wingers? Both sides are Americans, you are supposed to get a long, in fact love one another.

First of all you should not hope there is a terrorist attack on US soil, ever. It also shouldn't be an event used as an excuse to stand on your internet soap box.

Secondly you lost all credibility using the word "retard". That is an offensive word to people who are family, friends, or themselves are mentally disabled.

Thirdly you claim terrorists attacks in the US come only from Radical Islamics and never from Radical Christians.
edit on 4-2-2017 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
No argument from me....even though the real fault should be placed on Bush, Obama, and HRC. youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I agree, to one point, but now we are witnessing the real agenda of Obama presidency, he was the destroyer, the divider, the results of what he did to the nation are worst than many can even imagine.

Now he will seat back and watch the show, he never care about the American people. Now those left over bitter democrats are trying to hold to something and the only way they can is inciting propaganda, violence and the legitimacy of the Trump cabinet, appointees and his right to be president.

Is going to backfired in a way that they will never dream off, the party is dying, the faithful base will leave them.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

1. What if the terrorist isn't from one of those countries? His ban would've done nothing about that.

2. What if the terrorist is an American citizen? His ban would've done nothing about that.

3. What if the terrorist was radicalized by his actions? Going by the logic in the OP, he should be held responsible for that too, right?

4. Who gets the blame when a non-Muslim commits a mass murder? Statistically speaking, American citizens are far more likely to be killed by non-Muslims and police than by Muslims.

5. Why is it that individuals aren't simply held responsible for their own actions? If 3 people commit a mass murder in the name of Islam, Christianity, white supremacy, gang violence, cartel violence, or their favorite sports team, those individuals alone should be held responsible for their crimes. Isn't that the whole point in our legal system?

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
No argument from me....even though the real fault should be placed on Bush, Obama, and HRC. youtu.be...

i blame Reagan, Carter, Nixon and Ford. realistically.
edit on 4-2-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I'm surprised that Trump hasn't already been blamed for the attacks in France, Orlando, San Bernadino.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Trump will be blamed for everything negative. Anything positive will be spun into something negative.

Just wait till the senate and congress get into it over the debt ceiling. The mouth-frothing hatred will be hideously glorious. Trump will be the focus of every discussion about how the senators are handling things...

The one-dimensional hatemongers have exchanged their love for their home country for a hate against it's temporary leader. So much so that they won't even stand up for their country because of the president. The elected president.

People were ugly about Obama so it's all right to be ugly about Trump. That's just a personal decision to be ugly and isn't conductive to peace or decency. It's holding on to a grudge that doesn't even really involve them.

Too many on both sides, left & right, liberals & conservatives, are acting like obsessed children throwing a temper tantrum and blaming everyone except themselves for their hatred. And it's getting worse.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
An attack now would be a win for Trump any way you slice it.

1. If it came from one of the banned countries, it would prove his point.

2. If not from one of the banned countries, it may lead to a broader ban.

3. If it came from someone already here it would prove the need for the ban and show how Obama had failed.

I would prefer to see no attacks, especially if one turned out to be Iranians, the war hawks would be all in and we don't need more wars.
edit on 4-2-2017 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join