It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Christ Relics expose who try to mythify him.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Well, responding to your question, the first class relics of Jesus Christ are key elements that can help us to show beyond any reasonable doubt, together with the secular sources on his existence, that is, the roman and jewish records of his time that actually mentioned him, that he was an actual human being that lived in this earth and so that his life is not a mythical tale manufactured by the gospels authors, as some sort of atheistic intellectuals try to challenge in our days.

I do understand the need to convince people of the truth. That is a very precarious situation these days indeed. I think that mankind is an amnesic kind. They forget history and try to rewrite it how they think it should be. That is how history witnesses against them.

For instance, In 2010 Another astonishing discovery was done when Scientists were able to decode strange letters that appeared surrounded the human image imprinted in the shroud of Turin. The History of the findings of those labels in the cloth goes back to the Analysis done in 1978 but STURP, a committee of NASA and private American laboratories experts that analyzed the cloth. Now, these strange pieces of text, like attached to his body or perhaps even tattooed to his skin, emerge as forensic labels that were attached in some way to the corpse to identify it as a person officially certified as diseased in a criminal execution by the Roman authorities in the 1st century.

Interesting indeed.

This discovery was preceded by another not less important that shows how over his eyes it is possible to see also images of Roman coins of the times of Pilates, that supposedly were used in burial ceremonies , a that time even also not only in Hebrews but according with the Greek and Roman costumes.

Thank you for this information The A O L. When I have time I will look into this.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Well, the presence of those images with so detailed tinny roman coins over the eyes of the man of the Shroud plus images of silouettes of different flowers that only grow in the area of Judea is what have excited the theory of the gamma rays radiation as possible Origen of the image.

The image is a composite mosaic of shadows that reveal presence of small objects that were in the path of the radiation In contact with the corpse or the cloth.

The only other images that humanity knows with similar characteristics are the shadow of the man that was vaporized by the Hiroshima bomb printed on a stair and modern x rays plates.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

<< 2  3  4   >>

join