It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stick a fork in it the EO it's done.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Why am I getting the feeling this has (all) been (all) too well orchestrated?

Well orchestrated?
Seriously?

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Is going to higher court but will not make it to the supreme court until Trump appointee is selected.

We are going to have some battles coming soon.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Well this thread played out like I knew it would.

The Hypocrisy exposed yet again.

Time to add the third act.

I know people remember this.

No FLy No Buy No Gun

And it ALL becomes perfectly clear.

Trump critics WANT terrorists in this country.

They want free and open borders.

To WHAT end though ?

Read the link and you will know.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Trump critics WANT terrorists in this country.

Proof?

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: neo96

The US has been fairly lucky in that we've had very few terrorist attacks on our soil.

If the leftists had their way, we'd have numerous ones. But that's what they want.

If the US gets attacked more frequently, then they can impose more laws and remove more freedoms, while continuing to arm and fund more terrorist attacks on us.

Ahhh you gotta love revisionist history. The PATRIOT ACT imposed a great many laws and removed quite a few freedoms.

PATRIOT ACT
From broad concern felt among Americans from both the September 11 attacks and the 2001 anthrax attacks, Congress rushed to pass legislation to strengthen security controls. On October 23, 2001, Republican Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner introduced H.R. 3162 incorporating provisions from a previously sponsored House bill and a Senate bill also introduced earlier in the month.[7] The next day, the Act passed the House 357 to 66,[8] with Democrats comprising the overwhelming portion of dissent. The three Republicans voting 'no' were Robert Ney of Ohio, Butch Otter of Idaho and Ron Paul of Texas. On October 25, the Act passed the Senate by 98 to 1

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

a reply to: windword

After Fort Hood,San Bernadino,Orlando,and the Boston Marathon Bombing.

NO ONE should be fighting him on it.

Half of those people were born in the US. How does immigration legislation stop that?

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: PistolPete

I certainly do love revisionist history.

Go back farther to the FISA ACT under Carter. Then go look up the ACA data hub.

Neither of which has anything to do with 'Republicans'.

And Biden wrote the Patriot Act.

So 0 for 3.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Actually, I hope that the travel ban if gone..off.. done away with. Not for love-and-happiness reasons, but because it was too distracting.

It seems that all the IMPORTANT WORK that the President and his growing administration were attempting to focus on, was suddenly derailed by that OVERKILL effort to keep Americans safe. (Reminded me of the crazy ObamaCare law overkill.)

Let all the planes fly...and vet inbound travelers properly. Let's get back to fulfilling campaign promises that help improve the quality of life of every American. (Jobs, Infrastructure, Lower Taxes, Affordable Healthcare, etc...)

WHEN the next U.S. terrorist attack occurs, the USA can determine if the lack of a travel ban was a contributor to it, and adjust existing security measures appropriately.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

a reply to: windword

After Fort Hood,San Bernadino,Orlando,and the Boston Marathon Bombing.

NO ONE should be fighting him on it.

Dont forget 9/11

The Dems are trying to find solutions to problems which dont exist, we dont know how a Trump presidency could even be yet. how bad would it be without opposition right know?
edit on 4-2-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Dont forget 9/11

Did Donald forget where the perps came from?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Dont forget 9/11

Perps came from ?..... Really ?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Sunday February 5, 2017

As CNN just reported (with glee), Donald Trump has suffered 2 defeats in two days.

First, on Saturday, Judge Robart said that Trump's Travel Ban from 7 countries was illegal.

Early Sunday morning, an appeals court re-affirmed what Judge Robart ruled.

Full Story: www.buzzfeed.com...

I hope this puts an end to this distracting Overkill of an effort to keep Americans safe. The Trump administration needs to move forward with fulfilling campaign promises that will affect many millions of Americans in a good way.
edit on 2/5/2017 by carewemust because: spelling

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy

originally posted by: Phage

Dont forget 9/11

Perps came from ?..... Really ?

Yes, Perps.

"Fifteen of the 19 were citizens of Saudi Arabia, and the others were from the United Arab Emirates (2), Egypt, and Lebanon."

How many of those countries are on the list?
Or how about Pakistan where Bin laden was found?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
you're more likely to die from a toddle with a gun then a Muslim.

the fear in some of you is insane, seriously, man up.

No I'm not.

Now to continue that, are you claiming that no steps should be taken to prevent terrorism?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
It's way more likely that one would be killed by Tylenol, a pen cap, a cow, a toddler with a gun, an American guy with a gun, or a law enforcement officer, than a foreign terrorist, much less a refugee terrorist.

But I haven't seen anyone try to ban any of those things. It's funny how fear drives people into thinking certain things are a problem, while others are not.

It's also funny to see people agree with this, when it's obvious that there is a clear financial motivation for trump, on why certain countries, with proven terror ties, were not included in said ban.

Don't let fear cloud your logic. If this ban was really what it's claimed to be, the 9/11 hijacker countries would be on the top of the list.. Right?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: daryllyn

Are you saying none of those things you mentioned have rules/laws in order to mitigate damage and stop them from killing people?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

All of you have heard the news from last night out of Oregon. All of you have read todays news. The Trump EO regarding immigration from seven of the worse countries ever imaginable. ALL predominately Sunni Islamist the conveyance of Wahaabism has been stopped.

Erm, what? I agree with you and the ban in general but this is gibberish.

Saudi Arabia isn't on the list, and should be.

Iran is far from being Sunni Islamist or Wahhabi. Nor is Syria (yet), Yemen, Libya or practically any of the other states on the list. The problem is they all have ongoing civil wars which the Wahhabis have exploited to spread their ideology, which then spreads to the West via infiltrators amongst the refugees.

if anything Iran should be removed from the list with Saudi Arabia and Qatar taking their place.

The rest can be removed as their civil wars end.
edit on -060010am2kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

some of us are concerned about other people not just ourselves.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

i don't want you or neo to get shot by a toddler either. is that better? LOL

i get you're terrified and i'm sorry for that.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

That's why I support the toddler ban.

Hah!!! Soooo many times in my life that I would've been all for this! ; ) Too funny!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join