It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catholic Nun Perfectly Explains the Hypocrisy of the "Pro-Life" Argument

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian
you are so right. the hypocrisy of some pro lifers is unbearable sometimes

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to:RomeByFire

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Hello.

I am Pro - life.

For me life should be about everything else.

For me kiling unborn babies is murder.

If those idiots do not want babies in the first place, why do they even get pregnant?

If people can chose what to do with their babies, more and more will have fun, get pregnant then toss the baby aside because life for them is bad and they can't have a baby.

Well, if people are forced to take care of those babies against their will, at least they will start doing the right thing, and not getting pregnant every few days.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone

If those idiots do not want babies in the first place, why do they even get pregnant?

Contraception is approximately 98% safe, which means that for every 100 times people have sex, 2 babies are made.

Many people do not want nor try to get pregnant, their contraception fail. They did not want a baby, so why should you force them to have an unwanted child? Who are you to force a woman to go through a life changing pregnancy when it was the contraceptive fault?

Perhaps contraceptive companies should be the ones forced to look after unwanted children? (due to their products failing).

Or are you suggesting that people should only have sex to procreate and not for pleasure?

And so that we are clear: I got pregnant whilst using a very safe contraception, she is almost 13 now. But just because I chose to have my baby, it doesn't mean I will feel holier than thou and point fingers at women who actually decide not to have a child they did not want to have.

The key is there: choice. I wish abortions were never carried out, but I will fight fiercely for women to have the right to choose whether they will have one or not. It's their choice only.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Well, if people are forced to take care of those babies against their will, at least they will start doing the right thing, and not getting pregnant every few days.

And you don't see how this would increase the number of child abuse/neglect?

A child is not a hobby.....it comes with responsibilities legal or otherwise, and a woman who is unwilling to take on those responsibilities is unlikely to change her mind because it is the law....

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
No , i mean , they should not have sex. Not take anti - baby pills aka contraceptives.

Having a sex while taking contraceptives and knowing there is 1% chance to fail, is like wanting to have a baby.

I don't really udnerstand why people are so stupid and have sex all the time and then complain when they get pregnant.
edit on 5-2-2017 by ZeroFurrbone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

No , i mean , they should not have sex. Not take anti - baby pills aka contraceptives.

Having a sex while taking contraceptives and knowing there is 1% chance to fail, is like wanting to have a baby.

I don't really udnerstand why people are so stupid and have sex all the time and then complain when they get pregnant.

You do understand that people have sex not only to procreate but also for pleasure rite?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: JD163

A child is not a hobby.....it comes with responsibilities legal or otherwise, and a woman who is unwilling to take on those responsibilities is unlikely to change her mind because it is the law....

If they are forced they have to change. Why have sex and have babies if they are unfit to be a parent? Better be watched 24/7 and forced to do the right thing, rather that have sex, get a baby, get abortion, few months later do it again and again and again for the rest of their life.

What is more ok for you? A woman that has abortings every few months after having sex with every man she can get her hands on, or a mother that can't neglect her baby because the government is keeping a close eye on her, so she has to learn to be a good mother.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

You do understand that people have sex not only to procreate but also for pleasure rite?

They should stop having sex for pleasure then and learn to do something else then. If you don't want babies, learn to not have sex all the fking time!

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I see the people that do sex for pleasure as w****s. Sex for pleasure should only be done between gay couples. Not between a male and female when the female can give you babies every time you have sex with them.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
ZeroFurrbone a question. how old are you?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

If they are forced they have to change. Why have sex and have babies if they are unfit to be a parent? Better be watched 24/7 and forced to do the right thing, rather that have sex, get a baby, get abortion, few months later do it again and again and again for the rest of their life.

What is more ok for you? A woman that has abortings every few months after having sex with every man she can get her hands on, or a mother that can't neglect her baby because the government is keeping a close eye on her, so she has to learn to be a good mother.

Why have sex if they are unfit to be parents? because not everyone have sex to be a parent...

Even when abortion is legal now, the amount of child abuse/neglect is a cause for concern,.....I cannot foresee under any circumstances that making it illegal would be an improvement.

What is more ok for me? To leave the choice up to the individual if they want to be parents or not. And nobody should be penalise for having recreational sex.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: enkilo
ZeroFurrbone a question. how old are you?

over my 30's why?

And yes, i am told i act really childish.

I may even have the Peter Pan syndrome.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

I see the people that do sex for pleasure as w****s. Sex for pleasure should only be done between gay couples. Not between a male and female when the female can give you babies every time you have sex with them.

People haveing sex is natural and its really non of our business why they do so IMHO

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Why have sex if they are unfit to be parents? because not everyone have sex to be a parent...

Even when abortion is legal now, the amount of child abuse/neglect is a cause for concern,.....I cannot foresee under any circumstances that making it illegal would be an improvement.

What is more ok for me? To leave the choice up to the individual if they want to be parents or not. And nobody should be penalise for having recreational sex.

Because the government should watch such unfit parents closely and force them to do the right thing. The government doing nothing - abused / neglected children!

If you ask me, every person that has a child and is abusing/neglecting their child should have a supervisor that is with them all the time and forcing them to take care properly of their child. And punishment should be jail. For at least 5 years.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

People haveing sex is natural and its really non of our business why they do so IMHO

People having sex is natural, but people should learn that having sex leads to babies soon or later, and you killing your baby by your own choice makes you a murderer.

So either learn to have less sex, or learn to have different kind of sex that doesn't lead you to pregnancy.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

And honestly.

People should butt in other's business. The world is messed up because people have "personal space" and what not. All this is BS if you ask me. We are so diversed that there are even countries people fight for.

If we were all more open to each other i am sure everything would have been much better.
edit on 5-2-2017 by ZeroFurrbone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
zerofurrbone
who's gonna look after the child once the parent is in jail?
you know what nevermind i think you just taking the piss.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

zerofurrbone

Someone who is more capable.

There should be more gay couples and addoption should be more wide spreaded.

Oh yeah, and if a mother is neglecting/abusing their children, and then is send to jail, the child is automatically taken away from her and she has to pay a fine. Also money is automatically taken While she is in jail.

The constitutions that take care of children should be better equipped and way more than they are now.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

zerofurrbone

My viewpoint is that the entire system is broken. That pro-life , anti-life, its the same BS.

Someone should fix the god damn system and take better care of the children because there are too many unfit parents.

After this is fixed, then we should discuss pro and anti life movements.

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join