It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Part 6 of FBI Clinton Email Documents Release With Interesting Content

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The FBI has released Part 6 (possibly the final) of their documents about the Hillary Clinton email investigation(s).

Several points are highlighted in the article.

One glaring item says more than 1500 work related emails between Hillary and Huma were never turned over to the State Department, and apparently comes after a Comey statement !!

Valuable historical material.

Midnight “Release” Again – 178 Page FBI Clinton Email Document Release With Interesting Content…

Internet researcher Katica has again discovered the FBI quietly, and without explanation, just released another batch of documents from the “ongoing” FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton’s email use and classified information. This is release #6, and interestingly this release is titled “part 06 of 06” so there might not be any more. However, this batch is quite a bit more interesting.

The Super-Bowl weekend release is not a document dump; it surfaces as more of a leak than an official release – this is the same way release #5 surfaced. Katica has an archive notification set-up to alert when the FBI host data site is changed or updated –SEE HERE– Like release #5, the #6 release is not visible directly, but is downloadable to review –SEE HERE– It’s weird how they are doing this; whoever “they” are.

♦ Pages 11 and 12, outline an interview conducted as an outcome of a “walk in” to the FBI office by a long-term government official inside the Department of State who provided physical evidence and gave a statement.

♦ Page 55 is really interesting because it shows the results of a forensic examination on July 15th 2016 which discovered 1,539 work related emails between Clinton and Huma Abedin that were not turned over to the State Department. The 7/15/16 date is important because this discovery was AFTER FBI Director James Comey gave the press conference stating the FBI did not -at that time- have evidence to support a criminal finding.

edit on Feb-04-2017 by xuenchen because: emaildeletefail

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Didn't President Trump's administration say last week that they're reopening the investigation into Hillary Clinton's history of lawlessness?

All they have to do is pull up the existing items that Comey declined to recommend prosecution over, because of Hillary's poor mental condition... add few recently disclosed items.. and forward her case to the TRUMP Justice Department for prosecution.

I hope she's enjoying her freedom.
edit on 2/4/2017 by carewemust because: lock her up!

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Interesting snippet I posted yesterday in another thread. Don't think it was seen by many.

The last paragraph gets me.

edit on 4-2-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I'm not feeling reading through all this today. Anything else outstanding in there? Good find by the way.
edit on 4-2-2017 by Noncents because: Changed Nothing But: ANHTMAAT.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Anyone hear that there are arrests coming in the Pizza gate scandal?
Rumor has it that Chuckie Schumer is implicated.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
One more look at how classified info was handled. Seems like most things were just blanket classified as a b9, which basically means it's tossed in the a file or box and stuck in a basement never to be seen again. This information being classified this way keeps it from being seen by folks who, with the clearance, need to probably see this stuff.

Am I reading this wrong?

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Just dropping off George Webbs latest as he bring up some points to the release . It looks like its a drip drip kind of a release

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Apparently forty politicians are implicated and the arrests start next week. If its not Fake News. We will be watching carefully.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Apparently forty politicians are implicated and the arrests start next week. If its not Fake News. We will be watching carefully.

Back this up with something please. We dont need more BS fear mongering.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

If you are not a politician then I would think you have absolutely nothing to fear .

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Not taking a stance on the issue, but I was wondering if you could post were you read that.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Its one of those sources which may or may not be true. So either way its a wait and see job. voat.co...://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1619384

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I wish, but the man already had shown his colors, he is for ever now a burn out old fart

But still I would love to see him rot in jail.

I think that all that people involved in the Hillary scandal are screaming the most right now as obstructionist on the Trump administration because all the crap that they have hidden in their closets

I want it all expose.

edit on 4-2-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I wish, but the man already had shown his colors, he is for ever now a burn out old fart

But still I would love to see him rot in jail.

I think that all that people involved in the Hillary scandal are screaming the most right now as obstructionist on the Trump administration because all the crap that they have hidden in their closets

I want it all expose.

That's why they're all writhing like the snakes they are! They are doing their damnedest to keep President Trump's nominees from getting approved in a normal timely fashion, in some cases not even attending the hearings at all! Slimey thieves...all of them.

edit on 4-2-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

They hate been the minority in both houses, that is ok, let them scream that is all they have left, Queen their faithful base is abandoning them and all they will have left is a destructive wing of dissenters and anarchist, not serious American voter that values the US will support them anymore.

The nuclear option will be used.

We can no allow any of them to get any leadership in our congress until their clean their crap.

top topics

join