It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why the future doesn't need us, by bill joy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a billionaire who's been in the globalist meetings where they discuss massive world population reduction...for our safety...he's a guy with a conscience warning us.

www.wired.com...

very interesting article.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I have to agree with the man, we don't need such a large population, infact, less people inhabiting this place would be better. The earth cannot sustain humanity for more than fifty more years if we keep reproducing and consuming like we do now.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   
well then i hope you're willing to sacrifice yourself to the new world order, unless you're one of the world elite...?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
People who think that the world needs to be saved by killing off the human population seriously lack imagination. The easy way out (the dark side) is to kill everyone (else), but the hard way out is to imagine technologies that will solve the problems that overpopulation creates. Save the people first, and save the planet too.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by faddinglight

we are the ones killing off most of what can sustain humans on earth by stealing from it and then dumping our crap all over the place

its such a concept that can be met from many sides but none will take the initiation to actual make change for the good

we are all doomed, and not by ronald weinland or 2012

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Why would they want population reduction? The food and medicine industry is enormous - who would consume food and medicine if there was a plan to kill off most of the people on the planet?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Save the people first, and save the planet too.

Good point, but consider that, once the human species has "extincted itself," Mother Nature will eventually recover without us...It's not like we're going to be able to destroy all other lifeforms before we've passed our own limit. But I agree that mass murder is not a good answer...Far better to educate & inform people (on a massive scale) what the consequences will be when we've reached our "population bottleneck" for this planet. I can understand the NWO's reasons for population reduction, but I simply can't condone the methods they wish to use.
As the saying goes, "Don't f--- with Mother Nature."

And the Liberals screamed to take sex education out of the schools...

Originally posted by Karras
Why would they want population reduction?

The Laws of Nature are that any given ecosystem can support the lives of a limited number of any given species...Once that "population bottleneck" is reached, starvation & famine will kick in to reduce the numbers. But as long as the planet still exists at all, the natural ecosystem will eventually recover...Minus the species that used to be overpopulated.

There is no concept of morality or ethics that can stop it. It's the "way things are" & there's nothing anyone on this side of God who can change that fact...But God won't change it because that's His Law in the first place.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   

The Laws of Nature are that any given ecosystem can support the lives of a limited number of any given species...Once that "population bottleneck" is reached, starvation & famine will kick in to reduce the numbers.

Yes, I don't dispute that there is a "natural way" of reducing any species. My question was why big business (who are part of the NWO?) would want population reduction. That would mean less consumers. Less money to be made, especially in the food and medicine industry.

new topics

top topics

join